Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biboquinhas said:
well I think she must be pregnant again I consider the choice for these outfits not really good choice for her if she is not pregnant.But I also think that 9 months is a short time to get pregnant again

Well, unless she was sipping apple juice in one of the photos, I don't think she is.

Mary looks nice. The hat looks good on her compared to the others she has worn in the past.

RADIANT MARY HAPPY TO SHOW OFF HER FLOWER POWER

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet," goes the Shakespeare quote, but Denmark's gardeners would in all likelihood politely beg to disagree. For the second consecutive year, a flower created by horticultural experts has been named for Crown Princess Mary.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/08/21/princessmary/

mary-dop2a.jpg
mary-dop1a.jpg

source - hello

She's a beautiful woman, I would love to be able to get to know her on a personal level...she seems to be a beautiful woman, inside and out.

she is really my favorite royal, I can't wait to see all the events schedule for the next year!

biboquinhas said:
well I think she must be pregnant again I consider the choice for these outfits not really good choice for her if she is not pregnant.But I also think that 9 months is a short time to get pregnant again

I have also heard rumours to this extent, evidence having being how HRH when pregnant with Prince Christian held the flowers she was given in front of her stomach, and has begun to do so again.

Not so sure myself :neutral: would anybody else have another source?

Well in a tv advertisement for New Idea or Womans Day or something like that I was watching, it said "Why Mary is FORCED to put her baby plans on hold" Of course, take this with a grain of salt because its from one of those silly magazines.

today, she wear some clothes from her pregnancy. it can be a sign. for a new but i don't know. i hope. she looked very happey during the pragnancy.

the clothes are ok. i like it.

As I can notice, I missed a lot of informations as I was on holiday.
CP Mary is always elegant.

Regarding rumors of her pregnancy, time will tell us.

Did anyone see the pictures of Mary today. She looks great! Beautiful black wrap dress.

Crown Princess Mary at the Nordic Children Care Conference; August 24th, 2006

POLFOTO AUGUST 24 2006 The Danish Crown Princess Mary vas received by 11 year old Jannie Jørgensen from the city Fredericia and Peter Grevsen, chairman of the Children Case Joint Counsel, at the Crown Princess thursday attended the opening of the Nordic Children Care Conference 2006 i Copenhagen. 500 representeties of organizations, institutions, local counsels and sociale organizations are jointed for 4 days to discuss sublject as social inheritage, childrens rights and children and powerty. (POLFOTO/Tariq Mikkel Khan)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/

I'm not sure how any of us could possibly know :lol:

I will wait for the announcement before I say whether Mary is pegnant or not, but, there is no harm in making a comment like yours Mathildae1286 :flowers:

Another hit in the fashion department aswell and I love her hair with the wave put through.

I really enjoy seeing Mary so happy.

She looks stunning! I love this black dress! :flowers:
Is it a new one, or did she wear it before?!? I can't remember I saw it on her before .;)

Her_Majesty said:
She looks stunning! I love this black dress! :flowers:
Is it a new one, or did she wear it before?!? I can't remember I saw it on her before .;)

It is a new dress. Also, its not black but indigo blue :flowers:

Denmark's Crown Princess Mary arrives at the Nordic conference on the care of children, in Copenhagen August 24, 2006.
Photos from Reuters

Mary is absolutely wonderful with this dress!
:flowers:

Madame Royale said:
It is a new dress. Also, its not black but indigo blue :flowers:

I agree. I think Mary's dress is dark navy blue and not black - especially against Mary's L-I-W black suit and Mary's black hair.

WOW........Mary looks 'absolutely stunning'. I love Mary's overall look.......the hair, the dress, the shoes.......very beautiful!!!!!!!!:wub: I don't mind her jewellery and indeed it adds a cute touch to the dark-navy-blue dress! I like how the green in the lovely necklace matches with her shoes. I also love how the purple in the lovely necklace matches with her earrings.

Mary looks very radiant, happy, confident, serene, smart, elegant and, yes, a little sexy bringing immediate attention to the event she champions. Child protection is a good cause and it is great that Mary supports this worthy cause. Keep up the good work, Mary!
thumbsup.gif

Mary is definitely a YUMMY MUMMY!!!!! :wub:

Last edited:
She is fast becoming my favourite princess. Her demeanour is very regal, she's committed to her causes and is by far, the best dressed princess.

Linda Hsu said:
Mary's black hair.

Nice that you agree Linda :flowers:

I am certain though that HRH hair is dark brown.

Last edited:
Mary' dress is beautiful . But I don' t like the necklace and the shoes ...:ohmy:

well she can be pregnant!All her dresses can make us assume that!Lets wait and see, I think is too early but...

Mary looks very elegant inthis outfit, and the loose curls in her hair are lovely.

I don't know if I care for the chunky white jewellery however. The dress and the hair is so classy and elegant, the chunky white jewellery, while an interesting contrast pairing, seems like something a little girl who raided her mom's jewellery box and put on the biggest necklace she could find. I would've preferred a different necklace to really put this outfit in the perfect column.

Madame Royale said:
I am certain though that HRH hair is dark brown.

I don't think her hair is black either. Her hair is a very dark brown, like a mahogany or a chestnut colour.

Greetings,

IMO, Mary looks very comfortable, elegant and chic. Love the hair, the dress, the jewelery and the shoes, they kind of caught me off guard, but I also like them. Nice shade of green/aqua (?);)

Last edited:
Mary looks very elegant in black dress!!!She still being my favorite royal!!!
I hope she continue her public job with this frequency ....lto see my favorite royal princess shinning every day!!

Anita said:
Mary' dress is beautiful . But I don' t like the necklace and the shoes ...:ohmy:
I would have to agree, I'm not to fond of the shoes & necklace either. It looks as if these were an afterthought.

I know that my question doesn't make sense with what is being discussed but I would like to know what was the title of the song that His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary's bridal waltz at the wedding dinner at Fredensborg. Thanks

I love the dress on her...radiant! And I love the necklace, too. Chunky jewelry is perfect for her age...it's cheery and fashionable.:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom