Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mary visits the opening of Kopenhagen Fur fashion house, Copenhagen, Denmark - 17 Oct 2006
source - Photo By Francis Dean / Rex Features, isfia.com

CP Mary looked nice today, hair was weird, like it.I dont get the point of the lace top apperaing from underneth the jacket, but overall was elegent and good to see her in pants.She looks very tired

Last edited by a moderator:
dazzling said:
CP Mary looked nice today, hair was weird, like it.I dont get the point of the lace top apperaing from underneth the jacket, but overall was elegent and good to see her in pants.She looks very tired

More than tired it looks like she is not wearin make up

dazzling said:
She looks very tired
Very, very tired. Her unnatural smile and sad eyes...
She should get holidays... or just something more relaxing... :rolleyes:

Love the jacket, but it's probably worn best without the lacy top coming over the trousers.

I totallly love her outfit, I hope the tiredness is from possible morning sickness (wishful thinking) ... cheers!! :)

Where is her lady in waiting? She seams a bit lost wihout her!! Love her outfit very stylish and fashion. Her skin still looks really white and too much shining. She should do something. It seams that she likes that black jacket with a collar.

biboquinhas said:
Where is her lady in waiting? She seams a bit lost wihout her!!

I think she seemed perfectly fine without her Hofdame :flowers:

must say she is always doing somthing , does fred every do as much as Mary ?? or is it because the press are more intreseted in her ???

Princess mary looks a bit tired love her outfit though , but lets not forget she is a mother of a one year old little christian its normal if she looks tired :)

I think that the press is really more interested in Mary than in Frederik and also I think it is important that Mary gets the attention and love of the Danish people and that's why she has so much engagements!

There is an article in Hola.com that says that Princess Mary said in private that she is not expecting a new baby. See in www.hola.com

RachelD said:
Thank you Marilla for the website.
She looks so pretty! I like this outfit on her, though she has worn it several times before.

Oh, how I covet that outfit...

biboquinhas said:
There is an article in Hola.com that says that Princess Mary said in private that she is not expecting a new baby. See in www.hola.com
I love princess mary's fashion sense :) , mary rocks, you danes are so lucky to have her as your c.princess. i really was hoping that she was preganant with her second baby. oh, well, maybe soon, in the not to distant future :flowers: .

biboquinhas said:

Hm, the spokeswoman said that she doesn't know - which is a rather strange way to word it as she surely must have know that this question would turn up.

While things Mary allegedly said in private are to be taken with a grain of salt. After all, if she is pregnant then they have a reason to be quiet at the moment. So when somebody who has private access to the princess asks her, she must say something but not necessarily the truth. Who should have been that anyway? Can you imagine somebody from her acquaintance to ask her that and get an answer at all? And then turn around and sell the story? Either the person is not well enough acquainted with Mary or wouldn't sell the story.

I don 't think the question is yet answered. IMHO, of course.

Well I think it is about time that Mary inform us about if she is or not pregnant. This issue is turning to a big gossip and she surely need to clarify the question. A simple "NO I'AM NOT PREGNANT" could simplify things and avoid gossips

I respectfully disagree, biboquinhas.

I dont believe Mary or Frederik should have to do anything of the sort. Let the tabloids and us mere 'common folk' talk about it all we like, knock ourselves out infact with what is, I think, fruitless discussion (regarding the pregnancy).

If that's how many wish to spend their time, throwing back and forth the possibilities of a prospective pregnancy then let them but Frederik and Mary should never have to provide an answer just to ease social speculation.

They have done nothing to contribute to the intrusiveness and so should refrain from being part of it in any way, shape or form and I believe they shall.

My opinion of course :flowers:

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
Well I think it is about time that Mary inform us about if she is or not pregnant. This issue is turning to a big gossip and she surely need to clarify the question. A simple "NO I'AM NOT PREGNANT" could simplify things and avoid gossips
This is not Hollywood, there is nothing to clarify, until the court says she is pregnant on their webiste she is not pregnant. It would be an unworthy situation if she was going to deny it everytime the press speculates about something, pregnancy, weight whatever, like if she was Lindsey Lohan.

I really think she should clarify it simple as "I'am not pregnant"!

The problem with saying that is, then they have to respond every single rumour that is out there.

Exactly, if they respond to every single rumour, where does it end. I like the jacket and pants of this outfit, but not together. Mary sometimes mixes pieces that don't seem to match.

Mary's looks beautiful, love the outfit.
But i have to admit I hope she is pregnant, a beautiful little girl like mommy would be nice!!

I think she mix clothes very well in a very stylish way! To me that is style, that is how fashion really works

I think she looks amazing. Hip and cool and young, which is how a young princess should look.

Any new official events coming up in the next few days?

ldt20 said:
Any new official events coming up in the next few days?

Try here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/royal-danish-calendar-6703.html

October 26
HRH The Crown Princess is present at the opening of the nursing convention “Collaborative Research Models: Improving Patient Outcomes” at Hotel Marriot in Copenhagen at 09.15.

October 30
HRH The Crown Princess is present at the presentation of the Christmas Seal 2006 in Tivoli at 12.55. Her Royal Highness attends the event in the role of patron of the Danish Christmas Seal.

magnik said:
Try here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/royal-danish-calendar-6703.html

October 26
HRH The Crown Princess is present at the opening of the nursing convention “Collaborative Research Models: Improving Patient Outcomes” at Hotel Marriot in Copenhagen at 09.15.

October 30
HRH The Crown Princess is present at the presentation of the Christmas Seal 2006 in Tivoli at 12.55. Her Royal Highness attends the event in the role of patron of the Danish Christmas Seal.

These seem like fun opportunities to dress up, sit, and smile. Not really work.

Let's hope we get some really nice pictures.
Tivoli...that's in Denmark? I always thought that was in Italy...I guess I'm wrong...? ;)

RachelD said:
Tivoli...that's in Denmark? I always thought that was in Italy...I guess I'm wrong...? ;)

Rachel! For that you should go wash your mouth with soap!:lol: We're almost talking national pride here! It's in the very heart of Copenhagen - take a look :flowers: http://www.tivoli.dk/ (you can choose English at the top bar) (I was there with two of my children last Sunday - they had a Halloween theme for the first time)
Tinika said:
These seem like fun opportunities to dress up, sit, and smile. Not really work.
Well, it's part of what royals everywhere do, isn't it?

Mary always look nice and elegant! She´s a natural beauty!

RachelD said:
The first pictures are up at the CP Mary board;QMII is wearing (I think) her outfit from F&M's wedding; Mary is wearing her pale blue gown from one of the pre-wedding events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom