Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: September 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both her outfits and hats - purple and light. I like this style:) Mary looks totally amazing, perfect, great!!!

Last edited:
Mary has looked every part of the princess for her last two duties. She seems to be easing back into her usual work schedule and I'm glad to see more of her. In the maroonish outfit she seems more mysterious and in the creamish one she looks more angelic. I like how she rotates between her looks.

Yes she radiates in both outfits. The marron one is best against her pale complexion while the beige one makes her seem angelic.

She looked wonderful the past two days. I really like her style

I saw Star Wars Episode V yeterday and was anew astonished how much Princess Leia Organa resembles Princess Mary in some scenes. ...

Great outfits for Mary at both events.
I agree, the maroon outfit looks great against her pale skin and the beige outfit makes her look serene

Love her outfits, and of course that lovely complextion! Great makeup, hair, suits, shoes, hats. Can't think of anything that needs changing.

She has had a elegant refined look recently instead of stylish. Even her hats are toned down. Its a nice look and I like it but I prefer mary with a little more pizzaz.

Mary is my favorite princess since she start dating prince Frederick...I think he neds a woman likeher:beautifull,elegant,intelligent,efficient,autonomous, jovial, good mother....she´s almost perfect...she faces the multiples events alonein foreign country, in a very difivult languaage...must of times without direct support of her husband.I admire her very much!

Mary at recent events . . .

I have to agree with the majority here - these two outfits are lovely and Mary looks great in them. And, glittering tiaras I agree with you completely on the purple hat she word when she unveiled her portrait - BIG MISTAKE, and with that lovely suit, too - how too bad.

But these two recent outfits are stunning, and I also like that she looks healthy rather than rail-thin.

Well everyone is allowed a fashion mistake once and awhile. I mean she can't be perfect all the time. But most of the time she is.

Waxxwing said:
I have to agree with the majority here - these two outfits are lovely and Mary looks great in them. And, glittering tiaras I agree with you completely on the purple hat she word when she unveiled her portrait - BIG MISTAKE, and with that lovely suit, too - how too bad.

But these two recent outfits are stunning, and I also like that she looks healthy rather than rail-thin.

So true. She looks alot more healthy since she had Christian. In the first year of her marriage she looked very skinny.

I think everyone is way too critical of Mary's appearance. I think all that matters is that she is happy. We shouldn't dwell on her weight.

SarahLindeau said:
I think everyone is way too critical of Mary's appearance. I think all that matters is that she is happy. We shouldn't dwell on her weight.

Absolutely "SL"

All one needs to do is look at Christian to known just how healthy his mum is!

"MII"

I think Princess Mary embodies everything that women would like to be. Why else would we all spend so much time commenting on her apperance, clothes, shoes , family and everything else if we all didn't think so. I admire her in every way. I'm sure she has her faults, we all do. But what a role model she is for the modern woman.

missjane said:
I think Princess Mary embodies everything that women would like to be. Why else would we all spend so much time commenting on her apperance, clothes, shoes , family and everything else if we all didn't think so. I admire her in every way. I'm sure she has her faults, we all do. But what a role model she is for the modern woman.

Mary is a total package! She has style, class, elegance, subtle beauty. . .I'm trying to be like Mary. She is one of my favorite Pss.

BurberryBrit said:
Mary is a total package! She has style, class, elegance, subtle beauty. . . She is one of my favorite Pss.

She certainly is all those things and looks great without much effort.I like the way she dresses and wears her clothes - she knows what suits her and what doesn't. I like your username too BB :)

tabbitha said:
She certainly is all those things and looks great without much effort.I like the way she dresses and wears her clothes - she knows what suits her and what doesn't. I like your username too BB :)

Thanks, but I can't take credit. It's a really nice perfume.

Thanks Adry for the pictures of Mary at today's event! :)

Is that her former lady in waiting with her in this picture? Does she still assist Mary and what happened to her new one? Is there a transition period between the two ladies in waiting?

Ur welcome Alexandria:)
I heard that would be a transition period bewteen the 2 women.. I suppose that the new lady will enterely assume her new position by May..IMO

those are really cool boots, she looks happy and pretty

BurberryBrit said:
Thanks, but I can't take credit. It's a really nice perfume.

:p I know but it is lovely perfume indeed.
I can't see Mary's boots!!

I think this is the first time Mary has ever carried a big tote to an official duty before. Usually it's clutches and little shoulder purses. She looked lovely as usual. :) A much more casual event though. I was getting used to her in dress suits.

i'm pretty sure those are boots from the heel. enlarge the 3rd and 4th pics on post #49 to see what u think, tabbitha
ur right her hair does look shorter, good! it needed a trim
she looks like the old mary, fun and carefree not all buttoned up and proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom