Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 10: September 2010 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireally miss not to have news from Mary, I wonder how is this days going for her, relax at home with the kids, in her new home and not to worry how she is dress and hair and make up!!!! pity we can not see a photo of that!

These days a bit boring without our Mary being out and about. How pathetic does that make me? Oh well, while patiently waiting for the birth, I am thinking of her and wondering if she is keeping warm and hope she puts her feet up a bit. You never know to pass the time our Mary might be reading these forum pages and having a quiet chuckle to herself over the comments.

Well have to say I agree it is a bit boring and I guess that makes me a bit boring as well ????? but I alwayss think she looks so glam and it will be hard to tough it out.

Yay!!! more Mary pics! She really has a beautiful skin. I like her blue jacket, the colour is terrific on her.

I absolutely love the jacket too. (Just been browsing through some old posts). Can anyone enlighten me as to who the designer is ? Ta muchly :flowers:

Here are the first pics of Mary's first engagement after the twins' christening:

Crown Princess Mary opened a conference hosted by the Danish Cancer Society
with the title "Avoid the Sun" in Copenhagen, May 5. 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Great pics can also be found here:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** sn.dk: Mary tilbage på arbejde ** gallery **

** Billed-Bladet: Så sluttede Marys barsel ** translation **

** bt.dk: Mary tilbage på jobbet **

** jv.dk: Se billederne: Mary blændede op for solkampagne **

Last edited:
Finally it's great to see her again, thanks for all the pictures, im really liking her look.

Another gallery + article

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see her. I missed her.
Well come back to work Crown Princess Mary!

Good to have her back. She looks good.

She's not back for long however which is dissappointing.
It's nice to see her.

Very nice speech.
She looks tired but beautiful...good to see her again.

Great to see Mary again! She looks wonderful (but a little tired;) )

Any video of this? I like hearing Mary speak Danish, even though I don't understand it...

The speech was in English :) I hope we see a video of her speech. I love hearing her in both Danish and English the latter of which I can understand :D

Thanks for the vids, pics and articles. :flowers:

Mary has sure been missed by the media considering the amount of coverage.
Mary is absolutely correct when it comes to the attitude towards the sun, which she encountered among the Danes.
The arguments she talks about in her speech in the last video above, could just as well come from me.
I didn't concern myself with being aware of the sun beforehand, the only thing that worried me was sunburn.
Then Mrs. Muhler came around and took care of that and now it's second nature especially as the weather forecast nowadays put a lot of focus on the UV factor with warnings about being aware of the sun.
The protection of children in kindergartens, which has been common in Australia for many years has now been implemented here as well.

I dont know for you but I'm a little disappointed. Not so many media outside Denmark covered the return of Princess Mary. I used to see photos on Rex and Getty (the big major pictures media) and others (Zimbio,) now ... ZERO PHOTOS.... Her return, with the exception of Denmark, passed almost unnoticed.

I found her a bit shy when she exit out of the car, as someone who goes on holiday for a long time and doesnt know if she has been missed. It was very cute.

This wasn't a major event it was just her doing an appearance. Getty has pictures from the christening I think that was an important press event.

I just saw Mary on the news.
She was arriving along with Tanja Doky to the Reumert Award of the year.
No Frederik.

She was looking good.

Here is a live-link to DR2 Live player/

You should see Mary from time to time.

Hope this can be seen outside DK.

(I suggest you cut the sound, that makes it less unbearable... The Reumert of the Year Award is very much like similar awards all over the world. I.e. shouldn't-we-all-pad-each-other-on-our-backs-and-agree-on-how-magnificent-we-are. DK is in my opinion too small a country to hand out such awards every year. The result is award-inflation).

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you hear the intro by Ditte Hansen, Muhler? It was excellent, I thought :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom