Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 3: September 2010 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting.

Hope Christian and Isabella do join Frederik, it is always a pleasure to see them and they had a fun time last year. Also hope that the weather is better IIRC it was raining and cool.

I think the twins may need another year or two before we possibly will see them running in the forest, but can look forward to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frederik apparantly did not bring his children this year. There is no mentioning of them in Billed Bladet: Kronprins Frederik tog i skoven

He commended the project and handed over a trophy and that was pretty much it.

no christian&bella this time :-( i had hoped to see them along with daddy, but we will see all four children in only three days so i am happy anyway. josephine and vincent has probably learned to wave from the balcony this year :) :)

Last edited:
http://www.findveji.dk/uploads/ChristineWestergaard-130413.JPG
Our Frederik looks pretty cool with his red pants and cool shoes, dosen't he? Love his own sense of style!

Article from DR :flowers:
http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Oevrig_sport/2013/04/13/154245.htm

Frederik tells:
"It's a really great and unique project which I have also enjoyed with my two oldest children. I had Christian and Isabella with me last year and they surprised me positively - they could without problems find their way in the forrest and they thought it was hugely fun to run all the way, which meant that I had to run all the way too" :p

I agree, Frederik looks great;)
Sadly no Isabella or Christian, but maybe next time

:previous:thanks for the link:flowers:

frederik looks fantastic ;) loving his pink tie
here is a link to a video
Forside — Forskningens Døgn

Thanks for the link to the video, polyesco :flowers: It shows perfectly Frederick as the charming and cheerful man he is.

I guess that Mary had something else important on the agenda today - usually it is her who participate in the opening of The Research Day (she is also the patron), but fine that they can share their duties between them in such cases. BUT it would otherwise have been a joy to see Mary balancing on the rubber ball (the chair for the occasion) with her dress and high heels :D

Yesterday, Crown Prince Frederik was responsible for the presentation of The Brain Prize 2013 The Black Diamond, Copenhagen, at. 17.20.

article with pic
Kronprins Frederik hyldede stjerner med hjerner

he looked very happy:flowers:

Thanks for the link to the video, polyesco :flowers: It shows perfectly Frederick as the charming and cheerful man he is.

I guess that Mary had something else important on the agenda today - usually it is her who participate in the opening of The Research Day (she is also the patron), but fine that they can share their duties between them in such cases. BUT it would otherwise have been a joy to see Mary balancing on the rubber ball (the chair for the occasion) with her dress and high heels :D

It certainly does :flowers:
Here is two great gifs from Research Day

http://24.media.tumblr.com/026bd6190e626a947343a41ce3f08d27/tumblr_mm6z6oU3Rd1r6jme9o2_500.gif

what a great smile he has :wub:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c8aa7d123468e992b5780c7ecdc99cb3/tumblr_mm6z6oU3Rd1r6jme9o4_400.gif

love the use of bouncing balls as chairs ;)

both gifs from royalwatcher.tumblr.com

Oh Godd you Danes are so lucky..Look at our ministers in India..:argh::sick::bang:

I wish our ministers were as good looking as him too! I certainly couldn't say our education minister was as handsome if handsome at all! At least you can ignore the rubbish they talk and have something to look at instead LOL!

Thanks, Roskilde :flowers:

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #19, 2013.
Written by Ken Richter.

Frederik went to Aarhus to open the ninth Research Day.
He also presented the Innovation Prize 2013 to a 22 year old Kirsten Siig Pallesen, who had developed a special shoe sole.
Frederik said to her while presenting the prize: "You were also my favourite".

Kirsten Siig said afterwards: "It was great to be praised by the Crown Prince. He also had several suggestions for developing the sole but I don't think they'll hold water all of them". (I.e. being feasible).

Frederik was also questioned by a robot, who commended Frederik for his quick answers. - As I understand it, the robot has been developed to stimulate the memory of people with braindamage and/or dementia.

:previous: Ah, Pingo strikes back.

Good he had a well deserved beer.

Chances are pretty good we'll see him tonight on TV2's regional news: tvmidtvest.dk

I share that sentiment completely!;)

fred is years older than me, but i still think he is a very handsome and charming man :)

i had heard some rumours that frederik will attend in the copenhagen marathon tommorow!!

Royal åbning af aquapark | TV/MIDT-VEST

A clip from TV2 of Frederik at the diving park, Salling Aqua Park.

Frederik was under water for 40 minutes exploring a sunken minesweeper, an artificial grotto and a sunken tank. The purpose is partly to give tourists an experience but also for divers to practice underwater exploration.

He got a copy of the tank back home to Christian.

There is a charming detail at 1:15, where a lady exclaims that Frederik looks much better in real life. Her daughter managed to secure a photo.

Last edited:
Royal åbning af aquapark | TV/MIDT-VEST

A clip from TV2 of Frederik at the diving park, Salling Aqua Park.

Frederik was under water for 40 minutes exploring a sunken minesweeper, an artificial grotto and a sunken tank. The purpose is partly to give tourists an experience but also for divers to practice underwater exploration.

He got a copy of the tank back home to Christian.

There is a charming detail at 1:15, where a lady exclaims that Frederik looks much better in real life. Her daughter managed to secure a photo.

nice video of the event, thank you:flowers:

maybe one day i can verify this (if Frederik looks better in real life););)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom