Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 3: September 2010 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the digging up minerals doesn't end up in ecological dammage. It seems like every part of our beautiful earth has to be drilled to exhaustion for luxury, money and power. I'm sorry, I'm a big pessimist when it comes to these matters.

HRH Crown Prince is in charge tomorrow (September 14, 2012) the official opening of the Science center Vestvolden - Ejby bunker.

You can read more on the event here

:previous:thank you for the pictures and article:flowers:
Frederik seems to enjoy art/painting

:previous:very sweet pictures of Frederik giving out the award:flowers:
Frederik seems very approachable and a nice person

Thanks for all the pictures, they were very nice :)

Saw a clip about it in Danish TV last night; Isabel Allende's husband seemed really nice as well. He was described as a patient, long-suffering man who e.g. had to trail behind his wife who arrived hand in hand with the mayor of Odense:D When interviewed, he said that his wife was currently in between book projects which meant that she resorted to her usual ways of bossying him and the entire family around - obviously, they were eagerly waiting for her to get absorbed into a new book project.

I adore Isabel Allende; am so happy she got this reward.

:previous:thank you Roskilde :flowers:
its great the crown prince participates in these type of events and indrectly promotes fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

this, coupled with Mary and her participation in the swimming event and we got a well fit CP couple. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Here's another pic of Frederik at the award ceremony yesterday. It shows him with one of the winners, Dutch entrepreneur Marieke Jonker who won with the concept We Want Cinema.

** Pic ** source: b.dk **

And some pics have been added to the official website! :)

** kongehuset.dk: Creative Business Cup **

Last edited:
Thank you, polyesco and iceflower, for the pictures and information about Frederik yesterday :)

Frederik this evening went to watch the farewell match for the tennis player Peter Gade: Kronprinsen hylder Peter Gade - Øvrig sport

Frederik has met Peter Gade quite a number of times before.
Peter Gade, who to put it mildly is something of a star in China, will now retire.

Frederik this evening went to watch the farewell match for the tennis player Peter Gade: Kronprinsen hylder Peter Gade - Øvrig sport

Frederik has met Peter Gade quite a number of times before.
Peter Gade, who to put it mildly is something of a star in China, will now retire.

And TV2 interviewed Frederik before the farewell match with Peter Gade began
TV: Kronprinsen hylder Peter Gade | TV 2 SPORT

I don't know how much the English-speaking members get out of this interview, but I have read that some members have learned some Danish words :)

Thank you Roskilde for adding that! Frederik does a lot of work to encourage sports people. I guess he has a personal enjoyment of sport so he would recognise the effort and sacrifice it needs to be selected for a representative team.

And TV2 interviewed Frederik before the farewell match with Peter Gade began
TV: Kronprinsen hylder Peter Gade | TV 2 SPORT

I don't know how much the English-speaking members get out of this interview, but I have read that some members have learned some Danish words :)
mange tak! Unfortunately, however, your video is only available to viewers located in Denmark, so the rest of us can't share your efforts:sad: I will try 'Glaede ny ar', hoping this is something like Happy new year in Danish:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom