Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 2: October 2007 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is very handsome! I love these photos of him. He looks like he is having a great time.

yes, he looks very handsome, now what you mean by real life, did you meet him?????

When the Galathea 3-ekspedition was compleated in 2007 and the ship lay to the quay by Langelinie in Copenhagen, I went to greet the crew (along with about 1000 other inhabitants of Copenhagen).

CP Frederik held a speach. I was standing in the front line only 3 meters away from him and had a very good look. He is so very handsom in real life.

I have seen him some other times as well - but that has been by pure luck. When living in the center of Copenhagen it simply happens now and then. The same goes for the other royals.

Hmmm very very handsome indeed ;)
Lucki Princess Mary :D
x

lucky you!!!!!!!! i am jelous!! ja ! ja! you know, my father was danish, i had been in denmark several times, i use to speack danish too! but i never had that luck to meet one of them

Id love to meet him seems a nice fellow

Pics 8.2.2009

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark watching the Hockey Olympic
Qualifier between Norway and Denmark at på Jordal Amfi in Oslo,
February 8, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Udstillingsåbning Onsdag 4. februar 2009 kl. 14:45H.K.H. Kronprinsen til stede ved åbning af udstillingen "Evolution" på Zoologisk Museum i København.

HER&NU :: Frederik åbner udstillingen "Evolution"

don't know what to think of that really. frederik visibly struggles to stay awake during a speech - that's not how a royal is supposed to be seen in public. poor appearance.

Udstillingsåbning Onsdag 4. februar 2009 kl. 14:45H.K.H. Kronprinsen til stede ved åbning af udstillingen "Evolution" på Zoologisk Museum i København.

HER&NU :: Frederik åbner udstillingen "Evolution"

don't know what to think of that really. frederik visibly struggles to stay awake during a speech - that's not how a royal is supposed to be seen in public. poor appearance.

I agree with you, but we must admit that these speeches must be boring sometimes.

You have never listened to a speach by Helge Sander. I have:sleeping:. Actually it is quit an achivement that he didn't end up snoring :lol:.

I was very amused when watching the video.

Not the most dignified appearance we have seen from Frederik. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the speaker was very boring. Hopefully, we won't see more of this type of behavior from any of the royals. It is not at all polite.

It was a very amusing video. Some people just find somethings boring and maybe this was one of the things he finds boring. At the same time he is the CP and will have to hear speeches that he may not find interesting but act like it interests him.

:previous: Well I guess his life to date has been "King School". It must seem like an endless sea of nameless faces and mind-numbingly boring speeches. Since this is the first time we have seen him actively struggling to stay awake I think we should cut him a little slack. :D

, may be it was ot boring but he was really tired, may be not had a good night sleep, may be the kids kept him awake, who knows, it does not mean neccesary that he was boring, certenly not the best to do as a royal or future king but after all his human too!

Unlike his mother.......:whistling:

it's still rude but people tend to forgive the older generation (prince philip does a nap every now and then at boring events what kind of raises a smile) more easily. the danish seem to be much at ease with their monarchy and let frederik get away with a lot (there would be a riot in other countries if the cp almost fell asleep at an official event i am sure). there is quite an imbalance going on between mary's & fred's workload (and he's the heir and she is only the consort). i wonder if this reception still going to be fine once the cp couple takes over to reign.

it's still rude but people tend to forgive the older generation (prince philip does a nap every now and then at boring events what kind of raises a smile) more easily. the danish seem to be much at ease with their monarchy and let frederik get away with a lot (there would be a riot in other countries if the cp almost fell asleep at an official event i am sure). there is quite an imbalance going on between mary's & fred's workload (and he's the heir and she is only the consort). i wonder if this reception still going to be fine once the cp couple takes over to reign.

I don't think there would be a riot. I think most people would smile, appreciating that like us, they are just human. None of us know what the Crown Prince was up to the night before. Isabella teething? Christian with a cold? The prince himself unable to sleep for what ever reason? We all know that women are better prepared to cope with the lack of sleep when they have children than men. Give him a break, he's just human!!!!!!

. . . . . Give him a break, he's just human!!!!!!
Are you quite sure? I'm beginning to think that more than a few people are misled by how terrific he looks in that fairlytale uniform and believe there either is or should be a key slotted squarely between his sholder blades! :rolleyes:

I don't think there would be a riot. I think most people would smile, appreciating that like us, they are just human. None of us know what the Crown Prince was up to the night before. Isabella teething? Christian with a cold? The prince himself unable to sleep for what ever reason? We all know that women are better prepared to cope with the lack of sleep when they have children than men. Give him a break, he's just human!!!!!!

Yes, he is. Just like you I think most people would only smile when whatching that video. Especially as the comments made by the reporter was in a smiling tone and only indicated amusement as well.

But people are different also on TRF. Some like to look at the bright side of life. Some don't.

I love the photos of him with the starting gun. He looks like a child with a new toy!

Is this appearance related to one of his patronages, or is he just there as a fan of cycling?

CP Frederik was there to officially opened the 2009 Track World Cup Final. I don't think it was related to a patronage of his.

Crown Prince Frederik is event patron for the 2009 Track Cycling World Cup.

This is not to be confused with the patronages the Danish Royals take on as a lifetime commitment.

I love the photos of him with the starting gun. He looks like a child with a new toy!
It looks like he is waiting for the sharp report of the gun and is mentally sticking his fingers in his ears. :lol: Either way, it has got to be a bonus if he gets a chance to do something "fun" in any of his appearances. :D

It looks like he is waiting for the sharp report of the gun and is mentally sticking his fingers in his ears. :lol: Either way, it has got to be a bonus if he gets a chance to do something "fun" in any of his appearances. :D

:lol::lol:I agree with you, MARG. Especially since he didn't look like he was having fun during his previous appearance.

Crown Prince Frederik Of Denmark Attends The UCI Track World Cup
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

frederik usually comes to life at events with "action", this one or driving the fire engine in thailand. unfortunately, a job of a cp contains maybe 5% of action and 95% of listening. it's understandable where frederik is coming from but he shouldn't make it too obvious in public. it's a bit too much to see two generations asleep whenever there is something boring going on.

Hehe i believe you right.
Looking stylish as ever, i think Mary must of had some influence over that outfit.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom