Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 1: November 2002 - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nordishbynature said:
Has Frederik nothing to do? In the last days he first was in America, and until now there are no activities til february.

Teaching?

D.K.H. Kronprinsparret - Curriculum Vitae

Curriculum Vitae
Militær karriere:
Lærer ved Forsvarsakademiet, Institut for Strategi, 2003-.

You could ask them if he really works for them. Though don't expect an answer.

[Has Frederik nothing to do? In the last days he first was in America, and until now there are no activities til february.
Frederik doesn't have a job like his wife, which mostly consists in handing out prizes, visiting and inaugurating and participating in conferences, but much less press covered and photographed one.. His mother is probably preparing him for his future as king, and I remember reading that he was very involved in the Danish Red Cross, and why the heck would these meetings be official? All in all, there isn't nearly as much interest in what he does, as there is in what Mary does.

the role of crown prince is a difficult one. There's no define role or textbook for him to follow. I'm sure he's pulling his weight and learing all there is to prepare him for his future role and probably most of these will go unannounce or covered by the media.

I hope to see him more often with his wife and son.
In my opinion he's a litle alien of his close family! We often see Mary alone with Christian and it turned rare to see him rapt in about Mary!
I can't wait to see more pics of them interacting!

Here are some recent photos of Crown Prince Frederik with his wife Crown Princess Mary and his son Prince Christian.

December
Hunting Party at Grib Skov -12 December 2006
Rex Search Results

At the Tivoli Copenhagen 23 December 2006
Rex Search Results

25 Dec 2006. Prince Frederik, Princess Mary and Prince Christian taking a walk near Fredensborg Castle.
Rex Search Results

Christmas gathering in Fredensborg Palace 2006-25 December 2006
TopFoto.co.uk - All Pictures_

January
And the most recent picture was seen in Her&Nu nr. 2/2007 weekend visit to Norway, 5 - 7 January 2007, guests of the Norwegian Crown Princely Couple, Haakon and Mette-Marit.

So far these are the pictures seen in the media the last one month. There may be more but not available yet.:)

GlitteringTiaras said:
Frederik has an important engagement today March 20. For more information visit the Current Danish Royal Calender here.

The calender doesn't give much away. Just out of curiosity, why is that important?:unsure:

:neutral: Don't know, CrissCross1, some people find coins to be a very important thing.

Frederik will be receiving the International Polar Year coin which symbolizing's the beginning's of the Polar Year.

Danish Royal Calendar (courtesy of Lasse Petersen) said:
HRH The Crown Prince receives a golden coin issued by the National Bank of Denmark on the occasion of The International Polar Year of which His Royal Highness is patron. The presentation takes place at the Chancellery House at 14.00.
HKH Kronprinsen modtager nye mønter

Last edited:
Two pictures of Fred receiving the International Polar Year coin from PPE

PPE Agency

Since we are all anxiously awaiting the birth of Frederik and Mary's second child, I thought everyone should be aware that Frederik has several engagements confirmed in the upcoming days.

To see what he is actually up to, please take a look at the Danish Royal Calender http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/here. First up, April 19 at The Academy of Physical Education in Ollerup, Fyn. Other dates include the 25, 26, 27,and 30.

GlitteringTiaras said:
Since we are all anxiously awaiting the birth of Frederik and Mary's second child, I thought everyone should be aware that Frederik has several engagements confirmed in the upcoming days.

To see what he is actually up to, please take a look at the Danish Royal Calender here. First up, April 19 at The Academy of Physical Education in Ollerup, Fyn. Other dates include the 25, 26, 27,and 30.

He also had two lunches for the Galathea 3 expedition, one on the 12th and one on another day don't remember the date ;) , but there were no pictures :sad:

Despite the fact that HRH Crown Prince Frederik became the father of an adorable princess two days ago, The Royal Danish Court announces that His Royal Highness will carry his official, scheduled engagements through.

For information on what these engagements are, check the Current Royal Danish Calendar.

According to this Danish website - which cites Ekstra Bladet - 'lillepigen' has sent her first greetings TV 2 Vip - Frederik hilste fra lillepigen

When Frederik was stand-in for Mary and handed out the research communications prize at the Galathea research ship 'Vædderen' he said " I would like to start by bringing greetings from my daughter who says that her mum could unfortunately not be here today as she needs her - but that she has confidence in me as a replacement for my wife'

This month of May is pretty slow for Frederik which is understandable.

Nonetheless, he does have one more engagement on May 16, 2007. According to the Current Danish Royal Calender, Frederik will join Crown Princess Victoria to visit the famous Swedish Icebreaker ship, Oden.

The visit will happen in Copenhagen at Langelinje. To read more about it, please click [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/current-royal-danish-calendar-11359.html"]here.[/URL]

May 26 is a very, very important day for the Crown Prince. It's his birthday, he'll turn 39 yrs old.

Wow! 39?? He does not look his age, he looks younger. Good for him!

RachelD said:
Wow! 39?? He does not look his age, he looks younger. Good for him!
I agree with you, he look more handsome with the years.

He look very well with uniform:wub:

UserDane said:
According to this Danish website - which cites Ekstra Bladet - 'lillepigen' has sent her first greetings TV 2 Vip - Frederik hilste fra lillepigen

When Frederik was stand-in for Mary and handed out the research communications prize at the Galathea research ship 'Vædderen' he said " I would like to start by bringing greetings from my daughter who says that her mum could unfortunately not be here today as she needs her - but that she has confidence in me as a replacement for my wife'

Cute story. Thanks for sharing it.:flowers:

Racing season is about to begin and it seems Frederik is gearing up for another round of sailing. DRWs complied several exclusive photos of the Crown Prince on his boat in Copenhagen. Let's hope he comes in first, at least in one race, this upcoming season.;) :D

Are you sure it is his car? I saw the same pics in a newspaper some days ago and it only said that he was given a test drive.

The ladies at DRWs have photos from today's event.

Frederik was at Børsen in Copenhagen to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the founding of the Kommandanten to Copenhagen office. To read more about it and to see Frederik's upcoming events please click here

In honor of Frederik's 39th birthday, the ladies at DRWs have complied many photos and early articles Billed Bladet magazine.

One of the articles, for the week of June 1, describes the intimate birthday gathering which included the Crown Prince couples dear friends. According to Ms. Larsen's sources:

The dinner was small and private, with good friends Caroline and Peter Heering, Birgitte and Jeppe Handwerk and Frederik's tennis friend, medical consultant Christian Buchwald and his wife Elizabeth.

To read the entire article, which includes many photos of the Crown Prince family celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Royal Yacht Dannebrog and friends arriving at Fredensborg for Frederik's birthday, please click here.

All those hard work finally payed off. A new, sporty Audi , no more no less.

GlitteringTiaras said:
The ladies at DRWs have exclusive photos from today's event.

Frederik was at Børsen in Copenhagen to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the founding of the Kommandanten to Copenhagen office. To read more about it and to see Frederik's upcoming events please click here

He looks good , but i prefer him in his naval uniform!:wub:

Frederik had an event on the 2nd of June - he attended the Home Guard's 2007 grand exhibit.

Pictures and info on DRWBS

:flowers:

His next event is tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom