Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 1: November 2002 - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
our frederik is again doing his royal duties... :)

one photo without watermarks from bt.dk

Attachments

• 307334_large.jpg
    307334_large.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 188
Alisa said:
28 October
The Crown Prince will take part in The Sports Federation of Denmark’s breakfast at the Copenhagen City Hall in connection to the Danish Olympic Committee’s 100th anniversary

2 more photos from polfoto :

Attachments

• ch144699_guest.jpg
    ch144699_guest.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 185
  • ch144700_guest.jpg
    ch144700_guest.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the fotos. I wonder what the Prince was trying to convey in that last picture.:rolleyes:

Alisa said:
Thanks for the fotos. I wonder what the Prince was trying to convey in that last picture.:rolleyes:

According to tabloid www.bt.dk he said; "It was a bit tough this morning. One is a bit bent in the face." (my translation of the quote). So I guess he's saying I haven't slept at all! Not uncommon with new parents :D

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark attending the world premier
on a new 3D film at the Planetare in Copenhagen

from imagine

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
1 of slightly funny Frederik from polfoto and another from dpa

from facetoface

Attachments

• ch151314_guest.jpg
    ch151314_guest.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 00835974.jpg
    00835974.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 00835973.jpg
    00835973.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 00835971.jpg
    00835971.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 00835969.jpg
    00835969.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 060101_4.jpg
    060101_4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.cphpost.dk/get/93228.html

World's largest 3-D theatre is planetarium's newest star

The Tycho Brahe Planetarium presented its new 3D movie theatre on Tuesday. The theatre will expand the centre's programme by showing sporting events and concerts
Sometimes bigger is better as in the case of Tyco Brahe Planetarium's 3D theatre - the largest of its kind in the world.
The planetarium plans to show more than just science films in the 3D movie theatre - sports, concerts, and even video games are on the programme.
A new, high-tech 3D movie projection system has transformed The Tyco Brahe Planetarium theatre and its 1000 m2 dome screen into the world's largest 3D movie theatre.
The theatre opens to the public on Saturday. On Tuesday, however, special guests such as Crown Prince Frederik were on hand for a sneak preview.

those awful pants! someone should tell Mary "the way a man dresses before marriage is his fault, the way he dresses after marriage is his wife's fault". just a little word of wisdom from my mother this morning.

bbb said:
those awful pants! someone should tell Mary "the way a man dresses before marriage is his fault, the way he dresses after marriage is his wife's fault". just a little word of wisdom from my mother this morning.

It's amazing that Mary is now being blamed for Fred's choice of clothes. What do people expect her to do? Investigate and approve all of Fred's clothes beforehand? Any self-respecting man would object at his wife trying to make him over.

Don't get me wrong, my mother would say that too but attitudes like that belong back where they came from - in the 50's.

oh, Lord. those trousers are just so wrong.

I don't think Mary should be blamed for this, but I don't think I would allow my husband to leave the house in those pants.

Last edited:
I quite like the trousers. Not with the green jumper maybe, but I do like the shirt open.

part by part, the pants, sweater, and jacket is fine but when combined, hmm... doesn't look too pleasing, huh?
but, yeah, i don't think Mary's to be blamed for these.. it's his own choice..
perhaps to entertain the children even more..

purple_platinum said:
part by part, the pants, sweater, and jacket is fine but when combined, hmm... doesn't look too pleasing, huh?
but, yeah, i don't think Mary's to be blamed for these.. it's his own choice..
perhaps to entertain the children even more..

I think the poor man got dressed in the dark. And he is such a handsome fellow, too.

Jamerican said:
I think the poor man got dressed in the dark. And he is such a handsome fellow, too.

haha... that's interesting...
somehow, men just like to experience and be bold on their clothing.. somehow, it just doesn't work that easily.

what makes me wonder is how "casual" this event is?
we always see him in a neat suit, and i think this is the 1st time i saw him wearing something like this for an official engagement.

i'm sorry, i love mary and wasn't blaming her per se, just passing on moms wisdom that still applies at my house. i tell my husband he's not going anywhere looking like that all the time. he just grabs the first hangers in the closet. (but he usually turns the light on)

bbb said:
i'm sorry, i love mary and wasn't blaming her per se, just passing on moms wisdom that still applies at my house. i tell my husband he's not going anywhere looking like that all the time. he just grabs the first hangers in the closet. (but he usually turns the light on)

*jamerican nods*

This looks like a casual event. I think that men can be casual and still look good at the same time (or at least colour-co-ordinate!)

Jamerican said:
*jamerican nods*

This looks like a casual event. I think that men can be casual and still look good at the same time (or at least colour-co-ordinate!)

i agree. frederick pretty much always looks good. he has great style.

Well at least he wasn't wearing bright colored pants that I've seen some crown princes wear.

My father had a middle age rebellion against my mom's fashion sense and started wearing bright orange-red and lime green pants. Mom was horrified but she got over it as long as she could stand as far as possible from him at a party. :D

With older men, grey trousers are a mistake. They show damp patches and as we all know, when older men get older they begin to leak in some rather unfortunate areas. Prince Henrik wears alot of light coloured trousers. He must have alot of confidence in himself.

ysbel said:
Well at least he wasn't wearing bright colored pants that I've seen some crown princes wear.

My father had a middle age rebellion against my mom's fashion sense and started wearing bright orange-red and lime green pants. Mom was horrified but she got over it as long as she could stand as far as possible from him at a party. :D

those pants sound dreadful!!!! your poor mom! i cant believe she didnt just secretly throw them away. that is what my mom would do, i think.

pollyemma said:
those pants sound dreadful!!!! your poor mom! i cant believe she didnt just secretly throw them away. that is what my mom would do, i think.

Well, pollyemma, when my father retired, he had all this time to go shopping on his own, and a pretty comfortable pension that allowed him extra spending money so it was a losing battle for Mom. He bought new clothes quicker than she could throw them out. :D

I agree for the most part, Fred, Haakon, and Philippe of Belguim have great tastes in clothes. Willem-Alexander, I'm not so sure about. I think he's the one I saw in bright orange pants and the image has never left me. :D

I thought Fred looked OK in this last pic. Only suggestion I would make would be to get his pants hemmed.

alot of his jackets need to be tailored also, some of the sleeves and shoulders hang down and look too large for him. he's so cute the less clothes on the better yumyum

I think is true., because prince Frederik is very romantic and princess Mary too

Polfoto 15-02-2006 Danish Crown Prince Frederik sits in the stands during a preliminary round curling match between Denmark and the United States at the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Pinerolo, Italy, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2006. (AP Photo/Morry Gash)

Attachments

• ch154590_guest.jpg
    ch154590_guest.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 156
  • ch154591_guest.jpg
    ch154591_guest.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 173
  • ch154592_guest.jpg
    ch154592_guest.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
more from reuters via yahoo

Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik (R) laughs with Norway's Crown Prince Haakon Magnus during the curling event at the Torino 2006 Olympic Winter Games in Pinerolo, Italy February 15, 2006.
REUTERS/Andy Clark

aaawww... i wish i could be a fly for just a moment and listen to what both of them are talking about.. :D :D

Attachments

• r82753462.jpg
    r82753462.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 159
  • r312985518.jpg
    r312985518.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 157
  • r783996988.jpg
    r783996988.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 168
  • r1030485770.jpg
    r1030485770.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 167
  • r2401270422.jpg
    r2401270422.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 165
  • r3255257248.jpg
    r3255257248.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 171
  • r3792141714.jpg
    r3792141714.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 3,475
awsome pics :) he and Haakon seem close and thats very refresing to see Royal Families of Europe being friends and being together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom