Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: Nov. 2008-Sep. 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Welcome to
Frederik and Mary’s current events Part 8

previous thread can be found HERE.

TRF Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Danish Forum Moderators
Mandy, Dazzling, Jessrulz, Empress

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting those Paty, I'd been going to look for them myself...

M&F showed a bit more PDA than they often do - they looked really happy.
I love the pic of F looking at M on the mag cover - priceless!

Beautiful photos!! And i loved the video too, it was nice and close. So touching to see Fredrick and Mary together, they really are very much the others equal.

Thanks for posting those Paty, I'd been going to look for them myself...

M&F showed a bit more PDA than they often do - they looked really happy.
I love the pic of F looking at M on the mag cover - priceless!

I noticed that too, Marmi. They seemed to show more affection than usual (which is very nice). They just seem so close and happy.

The Hello! article is very sweet. Frederik is so proud of his wife, and it is a beautiful thing to see.

i really like it when they show affection to each other...lately i haven't seen them so affectionate but i'm glad with the pictures...btw, are they already in thailand..i hope they'll make a stop in the philippines

I think they make a lovely couple. They are both extremely atractive, and they seem to be takig their roles very seriously and executing their duties very well.

I hope shes pregnant, really, it would be a geat news, and its realy god fore Denmark if Mary and Frederik gav us some more princess' and princes to us, they are a great role model for us all.

I really hope Mary is pregnant, so she and Marie can talk more with each other.

Nanna
www.kronprinsesse-mary ( www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk )

What has led this newspaper to believe this? Baggy tops have been in style for the last two years. I would love to hear that she is really pregnant, but I will wait for an official announcement.

Mary is really pregnant, I have read artikle where Mary and Frederik bought to new prams, one dobblet and a new pram, that was brown ... So I think shes pregnant, that is also that that she only drink wather and soda, its not something they must do if they are not pregnant.

But there are also that posibiliy that the pram is fore princess Marie.

Princess Marie is pregnant, and Marie and Mary are best freiands ore something like that.

So maybe its fore Marie the one of the baby carriage ?

Love Nanna

www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk
www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk

Mary is really pregnant, I have read artikle where Mary and Frederik bought to new prams, one dobblet and a new pram, that was brown ... So I think shes pregnant, that is also that that she only drink wather and soda, its not something they must do if they are not pregnant.

Princess Marie is pregnant, and Marie and Mary are best freiands ore something like that.

Love Nanna

No doubt if she really is pregnant, an announcement will follow in due course, and in time, we can look forward to congratulating the lovely couple

Several posts have been deleted for continuing to speculate on an unconfirmed pregnancy of Crown Princess Mary, after a moderator asked the speculating to end.

Any further posts speculating on a pregnancy will be deleted without notice.

JessRulz
Danish Forum Moderator

Love Nanna

I think you have hit the nail squarely on the head. :hammer:

Fredrick and Mary have already got more prams than Christian and Isabella could possibly have worn out! :nonono:

In fact I would go so far as to say "they have heaps of miles left in them' . . . . more that enough for another child sometime in the future! :ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

Mary and Frederik has one pram fore Christian and Isabella not more, but there have a lot of strollers fore them, Christian has three strollers and Isabella has two, the share the dobbelt pram, but who is the brown pram fore, ?

Mary and Frederik has one pram fore Christian and Isabella not more, but there have a lot of strollers fore them, Christian has three strollers and Isabella has two, the share the dobbelt pram, but who is the brown pram fore, ?

I think that your earlier suggestion nulle about it possibly being for Marie and Joachim is a good one. Mary and Frederik don't need anymore prams.

In fact Royal life has many things I can envy... but it doesn't have the most important thing a human life can have - liberty, doing whatever we want, without having "a man" behind us all the time:nonono:

Lazy bodyguard that one, if he can't jog with her! :)

is this the gardens of the castle, it does not look very nice? and if it is in the castle why a body guard?

it is clearly not the gardens, but some place nearby. perhaps mary this morning decided to go out of the palace a bit, as it seems to be a gate. not sure why the bodyguard, but maybe since she was going out of the gardens domain, they thought it was going to be safest.

mary definitely seems quite sporty. i wonder if she jogs everyday (with or without bodyguard). i read somewhere she did yoga (and christian joined her :lol:) and we saw her horse riding with frederik a few times.

is this the gardens of the castle, it does not look very nice? and if it is in the castle why a body guard?
This is behind Kancelihuset, the way is part of the public gardens of Fredensborg Castle

This is behind Kancelihuset, the way is part of the public gardens of Fredensborg Castle
thank you, I remember to be there at the gardens but not this area

The two prams for Christian and Isabella were a gift by Odder
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/DRWs/dec251.jpg

http://marymaxima.web-log.nl/mary_en_mxima/images/legoland3.jpg

Maybe things got mixed up...and the purchase of the brown twin buggy was mistaken for a pram.
One can also remodel the twin buggy (one newborn, one toddler) btw ;)
http://www.ig-familie.com/catalog/images/107958.jpg

However...I don´t think, many ppl buy prams <12 weeks pregnant...esp. not if they actually have a garage full with prams, strollers and buggies.
So maybe it was a gift for Marie and Joachim indeed...even though I can imagine Odder would make sure to get free PR by "Mini Marie" also...as it seems they had also given prams to Joachim and Alexandra, when Nicolai and Felix had arrived ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom