Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: Nov. 2008-Sep. 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PPE gallery:
PPE Agency

CP Couple looks happy - the holidays have good impact on their tanned bodies.

All posts on Crown Prince Couple participating in the Government dinner for Vietnam's Prime Minister at Christiansborg Palace has been moved to the Official Visit from Vietnam thread

Thank you
Danish Moderating Team

September 28
The Crown Prince couple attend the charity gala premiere of "Ved Verdens Ende" ("Near the World's End") at Imperial Cinema, Copenhagen at 20:00

Picture Gallery

Waheeyyy. :flowers:
I wonder how that hello went for Mary. :)
Looks like a wonderful event, adore Frederiks shiny suit. :p

i wonder the same question? hummm....... probably it was not an easy one! mind you she is married now and have 2 kids, he could not married her anyway becasue of this thing he had to married somebody not danish!

i wonder the same question? hummm....... probably it was not an easy one! mind you she is married now and have 2 kids, he could not married her anyway becasue of this thing he had to married somebody not danish!

I'm sure he could of if he really really wanted to. :)
But yes, i'm sure Mary didn't have a problem with it, she's a very sophisticated woman. :flowers:

I'm sure she handled it in a classy way. ;)

He didn't have to marry someone who wasn't a dane. The is no law for family decree to do so. It is something they have all seemed to do. But there is no reason he couldn't marry a Dane if she was suitable. None of his Danish girlfriends were.

:previous: That kiss between Mary & Maria is the epitomy of class for both ladies.
Mary is a much more attractive lady. Maria looks like Nicole Ritchie.:flowers:

I think that it is nice that Frederik has stayed on friendly terms with his ex girlfriend. Mary's body language in the photos doesn't seem to indicate that she was bothered by Maria's presence. They all seemed to not really mind the fact that they were at the same event.

Thanks for these pictures, Paty. The murals or paintings in the fifth picture down #19208159, look like what was done in the serving kitchen of their new home.

Beautiful pictures, the muriels look wonderful.
Glad to see them together. :flowers:

Thanks for these pictures, Paty. The murals or paintings in the fifth picture down #19208159, look like what was done in the serving kitchen of their new home.

The exhibition is on 10 leading artists in Denmark who are creating art work in Frederik & Marys new home.
Artists have donated some of their sketches to the exhibition.

Pic's & article ** Video
more pictures

Well, i don't understand danish, but that journalist was asking cronw princess Mary about Rigmor Zobel?, maybe because the dinner?
Could someone of our danish members say if i'm right?

Thanks in advance.

I'll answer my own question.
Yes the journalist was asking crown princess mary about that dinner where Rigmor Zober was in too.
As obviously cronw princess mary didn't reply to it, and at some point crown prince frederik as to reply instead of crown princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a second ppe gallery with pics from today:

09-03-2010 Norregade: A journalist holds the newspaper Ekstra
Bladet when Princess Mary and Prince Frederik leave an decoration
exhibition in Norregade. The Rigmor Zobel story was on the front
page.

** ppe gallery **

Here's a second ppe gallery with pics from today:

09-03-2010 Norregade: A journalist holds the newspaper Ekstra
Bladet when Princess Mary and Prince Frederik leave an decoration
exhibition in Norregade. The Rigmor Zobel story was on the front
page.

** ppe gallery **

Perhaps it was bad judgment on Mary's part to attend a dinner with this Rigmor Zobel -- if in fact Mary knew she'd be there at all -- HOWEVER, I think it is even worse that it get so much media attention. As far as I can tell, CP Mary has never put a foot wrong in public and has represented Denmark beautifully for years now, in every respect. I think she deserves a pass on this one, especially from ill-mannered reporters trying to upstage a a nice event. :ermm:

Yesterday, Mary and Frederik attended one more event:

In the afternoon the couple visited the Supreme Court, Prince
George's Farm in Copenhagen and was informed about it's role
and work.

They got the opportunity to see two department courtrooms and
judge rooms which are decorated with art work of Annette Harboe
Flensburg and Kaspar Bonnen.

Here's an article with pics:

** Mary og Frederik kom for Højesteret **

Purepeople article with pics:

** La princesse Mary de Danemark, parfaite et très détendue pour passer au tribunal ! **

Last edited:
over the years I've admire CPss Mary more. It's almost as if she was born into the role of a princess. She certainly an asset to the country.

The farewell event of hofchef Chamberlain Per Thornit has been moved to The Danish Royal Family Current Events thread since Prince Joachim, Princess Marie & Prince Henrik jr attended

:flowers:

Perhaps it was bad judgment on Mary's part to attend a dinner with this Rigmor Zobel -- if in fact Mary knew she'd be there at all -- HOWEVER, I think it is even worse that it get so much media attention. As far as I can tell, CP Mary has never put a foot wrong in public and has represented Denmark beautifully for years now, in every respect. I think she deserves a pass on this one, especially from ill-mannered reporters trying to upstage a a nice event. :ermm:

Forgive me for asking the same question but what exactly happened to this dinner with Rigmor Zobel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom