Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: Nov. 2008-Sep. 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looked nice today. Fred always looks his best in uniform. Its really nice seeing the two together at events, it should be done more often IMO.

Mary and Frederik should do more events like this together, they are such an elegant Crown Prince Couple, and they both have lots of interests in common. Aby know by the way when HIs Royal Highness should be of crutches.
Thank you for the pictures, queenofthelight, and queenece29
x

BB has some lovely pictures in their gallery of the CP couple attended a reception marking the Naval Officiers' Society 150th anniversary at the Naval Hospital in Copenhagen- click here

I have moved all posts on the CP couple attending the wedding of Louise Juel-Brockdorff ,Caroline Fleming's younger sister to the The Danish Royal Family Current Events: Part 5 thread

Dazzling

I've moved several posts relating to the CP Couple visiting Flensborg to this thread for the visit. Continue posting there! :)

JessRulz

PPE Agency

Princess Mary and Prince Frederik attend The Opening of an Art Exhibition.
x

TV 2 article and picture and more pictures here which are quite large (scroll down).

I thought this would be a hat event, im quite dissapointed on how Fred & Mary turned out to to this event so casually dresses. Pictures are great to look at, doesnt seem they had a bad day thought it was raining.

PPE Agency

Princess Mary and Prince Frederik attend The Opening of an Art Exhibition.
x

TV 2 article and picture and more pictures here which are quite large (scroll down).

I thought this would be a hat event, im quite dissapointed on how Fred & Mary turned out to to this event so casually dresses. Pictures are great to look at, doesnt seem they had a bad day thought it was raining.

I wrote a blog for this: http://www.theroyalforums.com/7185-sculpture-by-the-sea-exhibition-to-open-in-denmark/

I love this photo:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

It looks like she was laughing so hard that she started crying! The exhibition looks like it was an interesting one. It is always nice to see the CP couple on engagements together.

I think the fact that the exhibition is open air at the sea, casual dress was suitable. I enjoy seeing pics of the two of them together at functions. Perhaps a bit of homesickness brought on the tears as art of Australians are on show as well.

:previous:
The pair look so majestical in that little box. They look like they're having fun. :flowers:

They both look fantastic! I love the first photo that Paty posted. The little girl waiting to meet the princess is so cute!

Mary is beautiful and as a couple they seem very happy! I love the pic where Frederik is looking at her: he seems so proud of his beautiful wife!

I love the look on Fred's face in the last picture. It's like he's saying, "yes, I'm the lucky guy with her." Very sweet.

I quite agree. :flowers:
They are such a wonderful match and events like these prove it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom