Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: Nov. 2008-Sep. 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik received a donation of 250.000 dkr to their foundation from Greenland Post, Greenland, 30-01-2009.
PPE Agency

WOW two events for Mary in one day!. We dont usually see that

But there is a pic of her holding a big check in what looks to me the palace:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Then there are the ones with Frederick.... Three *things* in two days would be more appropiate to say :p

The donation from Greenland Post was on January 27th, this picture was on the 29th; in the morning before the EliteForsk conference.

--

Please continue the discussion about the donation to the Danish Refugee Council in this thread.

Last edited:
It must be nearly that time of year when Frederick, Mary and the children go to Verbier for holidays. Will they be there again this year do we think? I always like seeing Christian and Isabella all rugged up.

Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik received a donation of 250.000 dkr to their foundation from Greenland Post, Greenland, 30-01-2009.
PPE Agency

I love Marys outfit and I love the idea how they donated the same amount towards the improvement of child welfare in Greenland. I like it when royals dont keep money but do something useful with it IMO.

many thanks for the finding carlota! it must have to do with their upcoming US visit in march. i like frederik's look, quite sorry to say this but mary has too much of a posing look but in the US they will love it (no offence but the wider public is pobably not too knowledgeable when it comes down to danish royals or royals in general, apart from the british). so a celebrity look won't do any harm. i like mary's outfit but would not have chosen it for this kind of portait shoot, it's not formal enough and does not match frederik's tie.

Thanks for the new pic!!!

they're both gorgeous!! what a lovely couple!

i like mary's outfit but would not have chosen it for this kind of portait shoot, it's not formal enough and does not match frederik's tie.

....... oir frederick could have put on another tie! :flowers:

(no offence but the wider public is pobably not too knowledgeable when it comes down to danish royals or royals in general, apart from the british).

That would be correct. Here it the US, it's all about the British royals.

Isn't the portrait to mark the announcement of their trip to the US in March?

Isn't the portrait to mark the announcement of their trip to the US in March?

i doubt the visit is as important as to have its own official picture :flowers: i think it's more of just one more official picture.

They look really good. I like Mary´s dress. It´s a beautiful portrait, IMO.

March 11
The Crown Prince and Princess attend the the Defence Force and Air Force's Medal of Honour dinner at Christian VII's Palace at 20:00.
Any news if this event is prosponded or if Mary will attened without Frederik?

On their official website it's indicated that princess Mary will attend alone.
Prince Frederik is still at the hospital! he will go back home tomorrow

There are a few Billed Bladet articles on Frederiks injury and Operation. But the website is being updated at the moment so i cannot get any links :(
x

On their official website it's indicated that princess Mary will attend alone.
Prince Frederik is still at the hospital! he will go back home tomorrow

Yes it is,

Onsdag 11. marts 2009
spacer.gif
Forsvarets og Flyvevåbnets Hæderstegns indstiftelse
spacer.gif

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i Forsvarets og Flyvevåbnets Hæderstegnsmiddag i Chr. VII's Palæ, Amalienborg.

Maybe on billed bladet website later in the day!

Wow, i adore Mary's outfit so sheek.
And Frederik well, he is looking as handsome as ever, and with the uniform he looks even better.
x

Mary is very elegant, as usual. :)

What a beautiful couple !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom