Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press release from their site:

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess are very touched by all the warm wishes and congratulations they have received on the occasion of the birth of their daughter on April 21, 2007.

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond personally to each and everyone of the overwhelming amount of greeting letters that have been received.

Therefore, Their Royal Highnesses would like to take this opportunity to express their heartfelt thanks to all that have sent letters of warm wishes and congratulations.

Per Thornit
Chief of the Court of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Video was cute

My first thought was: "It seems the Crownprincely couples always get to see Scandal-Soccer Games when they watch the games live." ;)

I remembered WA and Máxima who attended the Scandal-match between Argentina and Holland (during the World Cup)... and now Mary and Frederik saw this Dead-match between Denmark and Sweden.....

Her_Majesty said:
My first thought was: "It seems the Crownprincely couples always get to see Scandal-Soccer Games when they watch the games live." ;)

I remembered WA and Máxima who attended the Scandal-match between Argentina and Holland (during the World Cup)... and now Mary and Frederik saw this Dead-match between Denmark and Sweden.....

could it be royals are bad luck by attending live matches?!:lol:

Her_Majesty said:

Yes Her Majesty, I remember this soccer game very well :rolleyes:

Máxima declared she had cheered up for Holland...lots of criticism around here...:neutral:

Her_Majesty said:

Why did you say the Scandal-match between Argentina and Holland?
Could you explain that please?

Thank you in advance.

dazzling said:
could it be royals are bad luck by attending live matches?!
Oh yes...:lol:
Florencia said:

Thank you in advance.
It was a very harsh game with 16 (!!!) yellow and 4 red cards .
In the end Argentina won 1:0 and reached the next round...
The game looked more like a battle then a soccer game... :eek:

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:
Oh yes...:lol:

It was a very harsh game with 16 (!!!) yellow and 4 red cards .
In the end Argentina won 1:0...
The game looked more like a battle then a soccer game... :eek:

Argentina drew 0-0 with Holland.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Florencia said:
Argentina drew 0-0 with Holland.

:flowers:
yes!!!!
Now I noticed: The Scandal game was NL:portugal...^^ Sorry, guys, I mixed it up.

Now: let's return to the topic. ;)

Florencia said:

Thank you in advance.

I found an article on this (in Spanish)

Los medios del mundo, esta vez sin euforia

"La gran duda de los holandeses (y la nuestra, ¿por qué no?) antes del partido, era: ¿Por quién hincharía Máxima? Quedó la duda, pero ante la prensa argentina, ella dijo Holanda."

Briefly, it says: "The great doubt of the Dutch (and ours, why not?) before the match was: Which team would Máxima cheer for? The doubt remained, but to the argentinean press, she said The Netherlands."

Fortunately, as both teams were already classified for the second row, there was no risk of a diplomatically stressful moment... ;)

beautiful jacket!! Mary with good taste on clothes always!

The pictures are beautiful. It's so nice to see them together and obviously so in love:wub:

crisscross1 said:
The pictures are beautiful. It's so nice to see them together and obviously so in love:wub:

I agree! I love this couple, I'm glad they found each other

These are really nice photos. They seem so in love!:wub:

Great to seem them together again....I always likje to see Mary and Frederik doing something together...atend to any event together...I cant wait to 1st of July!!!

patty said:
Great to seem them together again....I always likje to see Mary and Frederik doing something together...atend to any event together...I cant wait to 1st of July!!!
Me neither, I can't wait ! :flowers:
3 weeks to go ..

New photos of Frederik, Mary, and Christian at the Fleming christening. Mary was the godmother of the new kid, Josephine Margaretha Victoria Fleming. The christening took place at Valdemar Castle, Tasinge.

Click here, here here, here here here and here for the latest images. Check out pages 1-3 for more.

You can also check out this fantastic blog for more great photos, or you can view the Danish Royal Family Current Events Part 4 topic to see even more photos.

She sure has lost the weight from her pregnancy fast. I'm really quite surprised. I'm sure though she has ample time to workout and has cooks to prepare healthy meals so it's likely not as hard for her to lose the weight as it is for others. But still it is rather quick, just a little under 2 months.

It's great to seem the out together again! I love princess Mary's look it's one of my favorites outfits ever, she looks soo classy and elegant! I also love to see Frederik & Christian together! Thanks you all for the pics and blogs

I agree Mary looks FAB love that she is growing her hair THANKFULLY and the outfit was perfect. She always looks so pleased to be at her events and I love looking at all the posts of the photos thanks to you all.

Looking at the photos, it is really nice to see the ENTIRE family all together. By that, I mean not only Fred, Mary, Christian and Joachim, but Marie, Alexandra AND Marten. If only Nikolai, Felix and Lillepigen were there...ah well. It's still really lovely to see the unity in the family, and it's nice that they can all gather together even with the divorce and remarriage(s? possibly ;))

I love Carina's style too. She's gorgeous. Is there any news on when she and Gustav will be married?

Christian looked really too mucht informal for the event. Mary needs a fashion advsor sometmes for this kid :lol:
Marie looks really bad with those black socks and pink coat dress! I'am really not a big fan of wearing coat has a dress!;)

I agree with those of you that said Mary looked great and those of you who said Christian was dressed correctly. He is so young after all, just let him be a kid.

Hi everyone. Just a reminder that you can discuss the fashion choices of Princess Mary here. I have removed all comments regarding her clothing to that thread.

Danish Royal Forums Moderators.

Just reinserting my comments regarding Prince Christian at the christening, which had nothing to do with Princess Mary's fashion choices:

As for the Christian comments I have to strongly DISAGREE...cut the kid some slack, he is only a kid after all...he should be allowed to be comfortable and not wear something just to make his parents look good...and Frederik might well say "He's a child, not a doll!" ;) And who knows what his parents had planned for him once he got there?..maybe he wasn't even at the actual christening...maybe there was a play area/creche at the venue...it was held at a castle, was it not? Lots of space for kids to run around and play while their parents sat through the ceremony, perhaps?

Just to the Malene Birger site and I think we are going to see Mary wearing this summer some of her dresses!

In the latest edition of Billed Bladet, there is an article about the Fleming christening that happened this past weekend. What makes this story ever more hilarious is the cheap obvious photoshop of Mary and Marie standing next to each other, with enourmous smiles on their faces, on the cover of the magazine (do the editors really believe their audience are that stupid?:rolleyes:)

The journalist notes that Mary and Marie got along well and that everything is essentially sunshine and daisies. He/she goes on to note that Marie and Joachim arrived in his glamourous new black Maserati just in time to change their clothes for the christening (if you remember the couple arrived in casual clothes. Marie in her trademark jeans, peasent top with a short jacket. Joachim in tan Dockers and colored collar shirt.) Mary, Frederik, and Christian, on the other hand arrived some time prior (around lunchtime, I believe.) " Kronprinsparret arrived as early as ultimate p the morning lrdag together with their two brn ..."

Everyone was apparently all smiling "...both large and warmly, when they arrived in slotskirken." In the end, everything with the two couples is all warm and fuzzy.

Oh goodie.:cool:

Thanks for the article. is it me or does that picture seem to be photoshoped to place the two ladies beside each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom