Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: May - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks pretty beautiful!!...her hairdo es simply elegant and very suitable for the ocassion..and the dress and shoes soo stylish :) ;)

She looks amaizing. It is so great to see a Crown Princess who dress like a Princess. I love her style.
Frederik looks good too :)

ceci said:
She looks amaizing. It is so great to see a Crown Princess who dress like a Princess. I love her style.
Frederik looks good too :)

Yes, we must give Frederick credit this time :D. He's not wearing hideous purple pants or a ridiculously oversized coat. Bravo, Frederick! A tailored suit looks good on you! :p

Mary is one of the few royals that really looks good with a hat without looking matronly or old fashioned. Maybe is the choice of hats, maybe is her interesting bone structure and long neck, but she pulls it off like few others.

She looks perfect! The dress, the shoes and the hair are perfect

Perfection! Thats how a princess should look! Bravo Mary.

Mary looks very chic. Good fashion sense. :) ;)

Last edited:
Have to agree here with the last posts- Mary looks wonderful and her hair looks great like that- Fred also looks well groomed and they both seem very happy. Good for them.:)

Mary looks absolutely fantastic! Very elegant, especially with the pearls. :) Fred didn't look to shabby himself either!

Some more pics from Polfoto

maryfredmuseum49hp.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Great pictures of Frederik and Mary! :)
They are a really handsome couple!
I love Mary's white dress! It looks so beautiful with her dark hair!

I love seeing photos of engagements Mary and Frederik do together. They look like they make quite an impact. In my opinion I think that together they are definitely worth more than the sum of their parts (not meaning to take anything away from their solo engagements - I just like to see them together).

Face to Face

Face to Face

Mary is the epitome of elegance and class in this outfit! It just does not get better than this from head to toe! :) Princesses should look like this all the time!

She is very thin now and this makes a women very elegant!!!!!Of course Princess Mary is very beautiful

biboquinhas said:
She is very thin now and this makes a women very elegant!!!!!Of course Princess Mary is very beautiful

Well, not all the thin woman i know are elegant! and there are many not too thin that are very elegant. I think it is matter of poise.

Ariel said:
Well, not all the thin woman i know are elegant! and there are many not too thin that are very elegant. I think it is matter of poise.

Yes it's true, but beeing thin always help a woman beeing elegant.

Mary looks radiant in those pictures, so healthy mentally and physically.....that white dress is so beautifull, the pearls, everything, they are just a beautiful happy couple, my favorite one along with Maxima and Willem. :rolleyes:

She looks absolutely stunning! Such elegance and style. Are those genuine pearls? They look fantastic!

Wow! What a pretty dress! Her whole look is just very polished...the dress, the hair, the jewelry, the shoes, and her make-up. Very femenine!

Some more pictures of Mary and Frederick! :) (From Bruno Press)

Several more (From Bruno Press):

Attachments

• mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 200
  • mary 4.jpg
    mary 4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 172
  • mary 5.jpg
    mary 5.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 176
  • mary 6.jpg
    mary 6.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 166
  • mary 7.jpg
    mary 7.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 144
  • mary 8.jpg
    mary 8.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 244
  • mary 9.jpg
    mary 9.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 245
  • mary 10.jpg
    mary 10.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 481
  • mary 11.jpg
    mary 11.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 182
  • mary 12.jpg
    mary 12.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 288
  • mary 13.jpg
    mary 13.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 278
  • mary 14.jpg
    mary 14.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 325
  • mary 15.jpg
    mary 15.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 244
  • mary 16.jpg
    mary 16.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 254
I liked the black and white combo outfit, it reminds me of something Diana may have worn.

She gets lovelier and more regal by the day.

Stellad

She is so lovely in that dress and Carolin as well

Mary's Lady-in-Waiting is wearing a very glam dress. I don't think she is supposed to compete with Mary. Although they may be friends they are not "equals" during official functions.

Lovely photos - thank you.
I adore Mary's pearls, and have always been courious as to why she hasn't worn them since her visit to Japan.
Does anyone think that the dress her LIW is wearing is the same dress mary wore early in her pregnancy?

I didn't even see Ms. Caroline until she was pointed out. I don't think she would wear one of Mary's dresses, especially one that Mary wore during her pregnancy! Caroline is not competing with Mary, she is there to assist the Crown Princess with her duties even if she is a beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom