Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 4: May 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the top when she wore it as a dress; I esp like that color on her. But I don't like the whole dress/top with pants style.

I also think it is now too snug to be flattering. Time to switch to maternity clothes.

Like the hat and of course her complexion, makeup and hair are all lovely. I also love the stiletto shoes, though I wonder how practical they are to open a beach?

More pics from UkPress

Attachments

• Fred_Mary_Beach_2-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_2-UKP.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 331
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_4-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_4-UKP.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_5-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_5-UKP.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_7-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_7-UKP.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 613
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_11-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_11-UKP.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 298
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_12-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_12-UKP.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 313
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_14-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_14-UKP.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 353
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_16-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_16-UKP.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_19-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_19-UKP.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Fred_Mary_Beach_1-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Beach_1-UKP.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 305
Pics from the same event.....Newscom

showcasepix577135.jpg

More....

showcasepix577115.jpg

showcasepix577131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In this picture, it looks a bit like Frederik is about to hit something, and Mary backs off... ;)

Thanks for all the lovely pictures. I live about 5 minutes from the new beach park, normally. Just typical that all this is happening the week before I return, isn't it?

lizzie said:
Mary doesn't smoke - never has. Frederik has given up for her pregnancy, and hopefully forever.
What I can't understand is how a British news server could take a Woman's Day article as gospel (re the no nannies whatsover). It is quite normal for that weekly mag to make up new stories about royals and celebreties which are absolutely untrue. Just take a photo and make up an attached fairy tale to go with it.
Unfortunately there are half a dozen mags like this in Australia, and I guess while the public still buy their mags and continue to believe the trash they contain, they have no incentive to change their ways.

hi I'm an aussie and new to this forum and have crazily been trying to catch up on some of the chats going around. Its been interesting to read the opinions and comments that have appeared.
Whilst I read some of the mags that print all the gossip I dont seriously believe the rubbish that is printed. I treat it as just that gossip!! No-one with sound sense would treat them with any credibility.
Lets be honest here and say that probably most countries in the world have mags and newspapers that print less than honest stories because lets face it they want to make money and the truth can be boring sometimes!!
Just my humble opinion.

Here's an article in BT about the event. Can someone translate it; the online translator is really bad.

http://www.bt.dk/royalt/artikel:aid=381862:fid=100021710/

Frederik var lige ved at gå i vandet

Af BODIL CATH

Stemningen var i top blandt de flere tusinde mennesker, der i går kom til indvielsen af den nye Amager Strand. De fleste kom ikke for at bade, men for at få et glimt af gravide Mary og den glade, vordende far.

Vandet var 17 grader, luften 25, og kronprinsesse Mary skal barsle om to måneder.

Lagt på www.bt.dk den 19. august 2005 kl. 00:30 A

Some more pics:

Attachments

• 297390_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297390_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 297404_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297404_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 509
  • 297402_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297402_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 404
  • 297400_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297400_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 514
  • 297398_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297398_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 423
  • 297396_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297396_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 415
  • 297394_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297394_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 349
  • 297394_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297394_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 297388_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297388_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 297386_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    297386_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 514
give me a few minutes and I'll post the translation.

ysbel said:
BT Article

Frederik var lige ved at gå i vandet

Af BODIL CATH

Stemningen var i top blandt de flere tusinde mennesker, der i går kom til indvielsen af den nye Amager Strand. De fleste kom ikke for at bade, men for at få et glimt af gravide Mary og den glade, vordende far.

Vandet var 17 grader, luften 25, og kronprinsesse Mary skal barsle om to måneder.

I hope you can understand this, some of the words I didn't know. Please correct me if you spot something wrong. I'm still learning Danish.

Frederik was equal at that walk in the water

From Bodil Cath

Stemningen were a point among them several thousand people there came for the dedication of the new Amager Beach. Most came not too bathe, but to get a glint of pregnant Mary or happy father.

The Water was 17 degrees, the air 25, and Crown Princess Mary will give birth in two months.

(Does anybody know what vordende means?)

Mary looks great!!! Her face irradiate happiness!!!She looks fantastic pregnant... I would like to see more lovely pictures of Mary with Frederik, walking together hand and hand!!!....Frederik most be more protector to Mary...

thanks norwegianne!

I hadn't ealized there was more to the article, I'll finish it up later.

patty said:
Mary looks great!!! Her face irradiate happiness!!!She looks fantastic pregnant... I would like to see more lovely pictures of Mary with Frederik, walking together hand and hand!!!....Frederik most be more protector to Mary...

He sure is!I bet she just can't wait to be a mom!:) ;)

August 24, 2005: The Crown Princely Couple attended a concert at the Radio Hall Concert Hall, as part of the Radio Symphony Orchestra’s official Hans Christian Andersen celebration. (translated by GrandDuchess)

www.facetoface.de

Pic #3: www.bt.dk

Attachments

• 00732650.jpg
    00732650.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 273
  • 00732651.jpg
    00732651.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 853
  • 303778_large.jpg
    303778_large.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:
what are they doing to poor Mary? Making her squeeze with her big tummy in between the car and wall! :)
that was a very cute pic; Mary gesticulating with a big grin behind Fred, who is looking sooo serious!

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,16406753%255E662,00.html

Princess won't let her workload slip
By BEN ENGLISH in London
28aug05

HURTLING down Denmark's Sydmotor Vejen motorway last Sunday evening, a sleek black Audi eclipsed 200km/h with police in pursuit.

But this was no high-speed chase of a dangerous criminal. Behind the darkened windows was arguably Denmark's most important person, given the precious cargo she was carrying.

rchainho said:
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,16406753%255E662,00.html

Princess won't let her workload slip
By BEN ENGLISH in London
28aug05

HURTLING down Denmark's Sydmotor Vejen motorway last Sunday evening, a sleek black Audi eclipsed 200km/h with police in pursuit.

But this was no high-speed chase of a dangerous criminal. Behind the darkened windows was arguably Denmark's most important person, given the precious cargo she was carrying.

Its great how dedicated Mary is to her new role!

I thought it was kind of odd in the video how Frederick didn't help Mary up the stairs. There was also a moment when she was starting to sit down and the gentleman next to her helped her while Fred was already seated and didn't budge to aid her.

Anyone else notice this or think anything of it?

Noelle9982 said:
I thought it was kind of odd in the video how Frederick didn't help Mary up the stairs. There was also a moment when she was starting to sit down and the gentleman next to her helped her while Fred was already seated and didn't budge to aid her.

Anyone else notice this or think anything of it?

Maybe he should have waited to sit until she was seated, but the rest didn't bother me. She doesn't look like she needs help at this point of her pregnancy. She has no trouble walking, she looks very healthy and wonderful.

You're right Emmily, I didn't really mean that he should have helped her because she's pregnant, I just thought it wasn't very polite.

My husband opens doors, guides me up stairs, waits 'til I sit first, etc. etc. just to be kind. It's probably nothing but it rubbed me the wrong way.

I can't see any videos from infocast.dk. Just the sound comes through. Have any of you had that trouble?

Videos from BBC and CNN come through just fine. :confused:

Hi!
Are there more photos about this event please?

thanks ;)

pdas1201 said:
May 24, 2005: The Crown Princely Couple attended a concert at the Radio Hall Concert Hall, as part of the Radio Symphony Orchestra’s official Hans Christian Andersen celebration. (translated by GrandDuchess)

www.facetoface.de

Squidgy said:
... and a few more from Colourpress ...

Look at those heels...I wuldn't be able to do that when Im pregnant! :eek:

runaway princess said:
Look at those heels...I wuldn't be able to do that when Im pregnant! :eek:

Crown Princess Mary wanted walk with high heels but more becareful with her ankles when she was pregnant and in Britain Countess of Wessex always do that when she walk with high heels when she was pregnant with her daughter i dont think Sophie would hurt her ankle or swollen! but im sure she cant walk with flat but must with high heels!

Sara Boyce

Emmily said:
Maybe he should have waited to sit until she was seated, but the rest didn't bother me. She doesn't look like she needs help at this point of her pregnancy. She has no trouble walking, she looks very healthy and wonderful.

like Crown Prince Haakon and M-M needs help because M-M is pregnant when both was in trips and Haakon always more helpful her very much! but im sure Fred would help with Mary i think so!

Sara Boyce

Emmily said:
She has no trouble walking.
Yes you right that she looks very confident on it, even when she was stepping on the stairs with high heels and her pregnancy, she still manage to look other direction (look at the crowd I guess).... just wonder how if she slip and fell down...it won't be good for her specially for her pregnancy:confused:

Last edited:
Noelle9982 said:
You're right Emmily, I didn't really mean that he should have helped her because she's pregnant, I just thought it wasn't very polite.

My husband opens doors, guides me up stairs, waits 'til I sit first, etc. etc. just to be kind. It's probably nothing but it rubbed me the wrong way.

You're a very lucky lady to have such a caring husband! Mine "forgets" sometimes!

well, i am back from vacation and in marveluss see so wonderful new pics. Thanks for the work!!

frederik and mary took baby for dinner with the queen.

hello magazine

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/11/03/frederikandmary/

3 NOVEMBER 2005
Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik looked delighted to be left holding the baby when he and Princess Mary went to lunch with his mother, Queen Margrethe.

The first-time parents strolled over from their wing of the Fredensborg Palace to the main residence for the family gathering, with a casually-dressed Frederik toting his two-week-old son in a carrycot.

Since the October 15 birth of her first child, fashion and fitness fan Mary has been exercising away from the public eye in the grounds of Fredensborg, where she and her husband occupy The Chancellery.

There are rumours that the newly expanded family is to visit Mary's homeland in the new year, perhaps in February, though Denmark's ambassador to Australia has said no official date has been set.

Australians are keen to congratulate their princess and her little 'kingaroo'. In line with Danish tradition, the future king will not be named until his christening, but is expected to be called Frederik or, more probably, Christian.

Attachments

• fred-and-mary-dop1a.jpg
    fred-and-mary-dop1a.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 439
hello guys i'm not shure if this is the right to post this information but polfoto.dk has some new pictures of f&m in the tivoli ocnert for queen ingrid.. by the way mary looks great in a blanck dress and purple coat

Does anyone have any pictures of the concert to honour Queen Ingrid? I haven't been able to find any.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom