Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 2: October 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more pics from the Ecco walk, pic 1 is my
favourite of these, so happy and full of energy, and
Nikolai already is a perfect prince, if you look at pic 2 :)

Countess Alexandra, Martin Joergensen, Prince Nikolai and
Prince Felix at this years Ecco Walkaton. The Walkaton is a
charity event to collect money to foundations, August 30

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

So how much is the countess's allowance in usd?

It would be 403,852.84 US dollars.

Ekstra-Bladet has an article about Martin Jorgenson's documentary about Prince Nikolai. It asks whether or not he has shown too much of the young prince's life in the film. There was an informal poll asking this question, and most of the respondents have been saying no. Apparently, the film company that Jorgenson is involved in has produced many documentaries about the royal family over the years. You can see the list of them in the article.
http://ekstrabladet.dk/nationen/article1215321.ece

Last edited:
I still don't like alex's new hairstyle, it makes her look more close to 50, than 35, when she had a chin length style.

The boys are so cute. It is very a nice of the Queen to greet Alexandra and Martin.

I still don't like alex's new hairstyle, it makes her look more close to 50, than 35, when she had a chin length style.

I agree, do not like the new hairstyle. Lovely that Margrethe met Martin. :flowers:

Maybe she believes the old story about taking years off your face with a short hairdo?? It goes for many women, but I agree, it's not the best suggestion Alexandra's hairdresser has come up with!

Viv

Countess Alexandra and Martin Jorgenson are purchasing a vacation home in Turkey, according to these articles:
Alex og Martin: Husejere i Tyrkiet - MSN Starlounge
Alex og Martin har købt hus i Tyrkiet - Royale - BT.dk

The home costs 1.5 million kroner, and is in a holiday home development owned by Denis Knudsen. There are other Danes that own homes in the area. It comes with a whirlpool, Danish TV, air conditioning, and a large outdoor play area for Nikolai and Felix. The home is in a development called Reme's Oasis Club in Alanya, Turkey.

Countess Alexandra and Martin Jorgenson are purchasing a vacation home in Turkey, according to these articles:
Alex og Martin: Husejere i Tyrkiet - MSN Starlounge
Alex og Martin har købt hus i Tyrkiet - Royale - BT.dk

The home costs 1.5 million kroner, and is in a holiday home development owned by Denis Knudsen. There are other Danes that own homes in the area. It comes with a whirlpool, Danish TV, air conditioning, and a large outdoor play area for Nikolai and Felix. The home is in a development called Reme's Oasis Club in Alanya, Turkey.

Don't they already have one there, or is this still the house they were reportedly buying ages and ages ago?

Don't they already have one there, or is this still the house they were reportedly buying ages and ages ago?

I don't know if this is the same house that they were considering years ago. The article stated that they were "borrowing" a house from one of the owners of the development, Denis Knudsen. It sounds like they are buying the same house that Knudsen was letting them use during their summer holidays. Denis Knudsen is a fashion stylist (he has worked with Princess Marie), and is one of three owners/investors in the development according to this article:
http://avisen.dk/alex-og-martin-koeber-luksurioest-sommerhus_113605.aspx

Countess Alexandra was in Odense today as the patron of the Tinder Box:
Alexandra igen i Odense - Fyens Stiftstidende - Odense

Last edited by a moderator:
Countess Alexandra is back in Odense today. She is there to receive a check from Team Rynkeby on behalf of the Children's Cancer Fund.
Alexandra besøger Ringe - Fyens Stiftstidende - Faaborg-Midtfyn

Alexandra is the patron of the Children's Cancer Fund. The money was raised through the sale of cyclist jerseys from the Tour de France. The goal of the group was to double the amount that they awarded last year.

that's such an interesting auction alexandra decided to participate in. i'm sure it will raise a good amount of money for such a good cause.

I can't read the article as I don't know Danish. Is this not far from where they lived before? I hope the kids don't have to change schools. That's a difficult adjustment.

The article is not about a new home in Denmark, it's about a
holiday house in Turkey. According to the article they've
already spent some holidays in one of the houses of Dennis
Knudsen before and now bought one. It seems to be a quite
luxuriously one and to be placed in an area where other famous
people spend their holidays as well.

Pics 21.9.2009

Martin Joergensen and Countess Alexandra at the launch party
of the INK make up series by Dennis Knudsen at D'Angleterre,
September 21, 2009 - Alexandra looked perfect for such a
beauty/cosmetic event.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

Countess Alexandra is a beautiful woman, she looks happy and shining.:previous:
Thank you very much, Iceflower!:flowers:

Princess Alexandra looks great and happy. Thank you so much, Iceflower.:flowers:

Countess Alexandra looks gorgeous in these photos. Dennis Knudsen must be a very busy man. He is one of the key investors in the resort where Alexandra and Martin are buying their vacation home. He has worked as a fashion stylist to Princess Marie, and now he has a makeup line. It is nice to see the Countess supporting her friend.

Billed Bladet has some more photos and a short article from the event:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kendte/Nyheder/2009/9/Dennis Knudsen lancering-galleri.aspx

Last edited:
Alexandra looks brilliant! I love the top, the jacket, the skirt and even her hairstyle (and that's coming from someone who's almost allergic to short 'trendy' hairstyles).
Martin looked handsome as well: looks like they were having a very good time. :)

What does Martin do for a living? sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it.

Ah! I do like Alexandra's hair today, it's the first time it doesn't age her since she had it cut short, I guess it's b/c it's not gelled back as she did it previously, it is so refreshing:flowers:

I am posting a response for the first time even though I have been reading about Countess Alexandra since 2003.

I find the question about what Martin does for a living interesting because he does not appear to work. Who would have so much extra time to go to events? Then, he may not have to think about finances or work.

I think that Alexandra's new hairstyle has the effect of making her look less approachable and older than she is. When she had longer hair, she had a softer kinder appearance.

I am posting a response for the first time even though I have been reading about Countess Alexandra since 2003.

I find the question about what Martin does for a living interesting because he does not appear to work. Who would have so much extra time to go to events? Then, he may not have to think about finances or work.

I think that Alexandra's new hairstyle has the effect of making her look less approachable and older than she is. When she had longer hair, she had a softer kinder appearance.

Martin is a photographer. I think being a photographer it´s quite free to arrange his working schedule. Martin is by the way from a wealthy family.

Which events has he been attending that would preclude him from having a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom