Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 2: October 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Alex001 for the info :flowers:. It is great to know her chinese name.

Wenyali 文雅麗 is a very beautiful name for a very beatiful woman :rose2:.

Thank you, Alex001! I've always wondered if she had a Chinese name. Wenyali is very beautiful, and it seems to suit her. :flowers:

I doubt that Prince Joachim and his former wife would insist on their young children being addressed with the formal "De". Anything is possible of course, but I don't believe it!

Viv
Let's hope it is not true :rolleyes: It would be just way over the top to insist on children being addressed with a formal you - royal or not.

Let's hope it is not true :rolleyes: It would be just way over the top to insist on children being addressed with a formal you - royal or not.

I agree UserDane. It would be over the top - which is also why I don't think it was the case when Alexandra was on holliday with the children this summer.

But if it was the case - I am sure the "De" would have been used as an all-round politeness from both sides. Anything else would be violating the grammar of the Danish language and it would be offending for the staf who would be called "Du" while having to answer with "De". It would be like reintroducing the middleages......

I'm not really sure whether this goes in the current events thread or the fashion thread, btu there's an article from Billed Bladet about how Alexandra has become more relaxed and daring in her clothes and how her life has become more anonymous these days.

Billed-Bladet - En grevindes stil - se Alexandra

Grevinde Alexandra: Supersnobbet - Royalt - SE og HØR

Se og Hoer say that Alexandra is "super snobbish" and "has a hard time letting social aspirations go" because she had a nurse with her whilst on holiday in Turkey and had been, before divorcing, apparently a very "tough/severe lady to the servants." The caption says that although she is small and fine, she is also very harsh and dominant.
This is something that I can believe, as her whole body language and facial expressions are very consistent to these comments, yet it is not a science (body language) so it could be somewhat incorrect.

This is something that I can believe, as her whole body language and facial expressions are very consistent to these comments, yet it is not a science (body language) so it could be somewhat incorrect.

Well, it's no exact science and yet many psychologists and other Human Ressource persons are queueing up to tell us how to read body language :) ! I no expert, but I'm willing to believe that there is some truth in it!
I suppose it's easier to form an opinion on the basis of a videoclip than a photo??

Viv

This thread has been derailed long enough. Let's return to Alexandra's and Martin's current events.

Please remember that some article links posted here come from gossip/trash magazines and therefore their credibility can be extremely suspect.

Please do not attack other members when you disagree with their posts/opinions. Instead, politely ask them for a source to support their claim.

Thanks for your cooperation.:flowers:

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

Alright,I'm sure they had some fun.But since we last saw Marie,it seems someone else had the last word here.Could you ever imagine a Countess/ex-Princess without a bra or with light blue eyeshadow or with such haircut?I couldn't...until today,of course.

Wow she looks hot or stunning is the better word.

Pics 15.8.2009

Countess Alexandra and Martin Joergensen at the christening
of Oscar and Britt Davisen Siesbye's daughter in Copenhagen,
August 15, 2009 Prince Joachim and Princess Marie attended
as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

Thank you for the pictures. They are nice and big. The ladies look very nice, despite the rain.

What is Oscar's complete name, and what is Britt's complete name?
I believe it is his mother, not hers, who makes the famous sandwiches, right, or do I have it all wrong?

Pics 17.8.2009

Their surname is Davisen Siesbye, rylt11, just as already
mentioned?!

Countess Alexandra out in Oesterbro in Copenhagen,
August 17, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe **

I like the fucsia colour of the jacket:flowers:

So there's time for sweaters?
And good, nice colour.

Their surname is Davisen Siesbye, rylt11, just as already mentioned?!

Just a boring detail :): According to Danish law, you can only have one surname! In this case the surname is Siesbye, from Oscar's father Adam Siesbye. Davidsen is their middle name, after Oscars mother Ida Davidsen of the locally famous sandwich (smørrebrød) dynasty. The two names are not hyphenated, in which case it would legally be one name! However the children of Ida Davidsen & Adam Siesbye include their middle name to tell that they are related to the sandwich dynasty!

Viv

The Countess keeps her body very fit and trim and young looking. However the colour of the hair/the haircut or something else (can't make up my mind what it is) makes her looking more aged than she should.

The Countess keeps her body very fit and trim and young looking. However the colour of the hair/the haircut or something else (can't make up my mind what it is) makes her looking more aged than she should.
Not hair but her face and neck makes her looking more aged.
Don't forget about colours and light and of course about photoshop.
As they say you'll know someone's age when you look to his/her
hair - but they can be coloured, face - if not use botox, neck and hands.

That's just what I was thinking, the light blue eyeshadow is totally unflattering for a woman of her age and complexion, and the short haircut compliments her features, yet exposes her wrinkles and her age, a shame! she was much more youthful with her slightly longer hair!

Hopefully the hair will grow fast and her stylist will suggest a more flattering length next time there are scissors nearby. How old is the countess now?

Hopefully the hair will grow fast and her stylist will suggest a more flattering length next time there are scissors nearby. How old is the countess now?

She was born on 30 June 1964. She's 45 years old now.:flowers:

Countess Alexandra looks lovely in pink and her new haircut looks okay. I prefer her bit longer hair. Hope her hair will grow back.

Finansloven forgylder de kongelige - Politiken.dk
If I am reading this correctly, Alexandra is going to get an increase of 100,000DK from the taxpayers, bringing her 'allowance' up to 2.1million DK. The article also says that, unlike the Royal Family, Alexandra of course will have to pay tax, since she gave up her tax-free status upon becoming a countess.

I'm just curious about whether this increase is designed to cover expenses related to her patronage work (travel, clothing, etc) or if this is a cost of living increase. Does anyone know?

I'm just curious about whether this increase is designed to cover expenses related to her patronage work (travel, clothing, etc) or if this is a cost of living increase. Does anyone know?

I would assume that it is more linked to a rise in the cost of living than her charity work, since she seems to be focussing more on her business career than anything else these days - however, I don't actually have a clue about how expensive it is living in Denmark, so I may be completely contradicted by a Danish member:whistling:.

Last edited:
How much is the DK in comparison to the USD?

Countess Alexandra, her husband Martin Jorgenson, and Princes Nikolai and Felix participated in the Ecco Walkathon in Copenhagen.
Alexandra: Besat af motion - Royalt - SE og HØR
The article says that the countess exercises everyday. She loves participating in this annual event, according to the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom