Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 1: March 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS!!!!!!! Can't wait......:whistling:
BTW for those who study body language........Isn't it odd that Felix leans towards Martin while his father carresses his head? I would expect the little boy to lean towards his dad instead....:ermm:

I noticed that too Odette.

Me, too . Not that I´m trying to say I´ve got a great mind :) But It´s to be expected; Felix knows Martin much better than his Dad, since Alex and Joachim parted when he was quite young. Martin featured more in his life from young.

Me, too . Not that I´m trying to say I´ve got a great mind :) But It´s to be expected; Felix knows Martin much better than his Dad, since Alex and Joachim parted when he was quite young. Martin featured more in his life from young.

Well, if we do not tout our own horn who will???:lol:
It is sad though to see the little boy pulling towards his step father while his own dad is next to him...Still, at least P J is still present in the children's life and the parents seem to be able to keep a civil friendly relationship.

That's ridiculous but when I watch on their group photo it looks like Joachim doesn't know what to do with those three.

J and A always appear civil to eachother, but maybe the children sense the tension between them (I always get the impression there is, especially from A's side), so Felix decides to hang on to Martin instead.

Having read it and coming from a broken home...I find the pictures very telling.

I'm reading a lot into the pictures (which are a still moment in time), but if Felix had a normal relationship with Joachim I think he would have run toward him being excited to see him. Felix CHOSE to gravitate to Martin. Instead of saying Alexandra humiliated Joachim by bringing Martin, why aren't the press inquiring why Marie WASN'T there? She's not going away and this is an important moment in her step son's life?!:bang: Obviously Martin felt it was important enough to be there for his step son?!

If Joachim is angry about his son's relationship or being left waiting then maybe he should have driven with them, spent more time with his son or brought his new wife?! Having Martin there wasn't a sign of power or Alexandra being catty. Felix was very comfortable with it and the press should be asking Joachim some hard questions too.

Having read it and coming from a broken home...I find the pictures very telling.

I'm reading a lot into the pictures (which are a still moment in time), but if Felix had a normal relationship with Joachim I think he would have run toward him being excited to see him. Felix CHOSE to gravitate to Martin. Instead of saying Alexandra humiliated Joachim by bringing Martin, why aren't the press inquiring why Marie WASN'T there? She's not going away and this is an important moment in her step son's life?!:bang: Obviously Martin felt it was important enough to be there for his step son?!

If Joachim is angry about his son's relationship or being left waiting then maybe he should have driven with them, spent more time with his son or brought his new wife?! Having Martin there wasn't a sign of power or Alexandra being catty. Felix was very comfortable with it and the press should be asking Joachim some hard questions too.

I think you're probably right, but the press, of course, just want to get money from rumours of a rift between Joachim and Alexandra - and, to be honest, she wasn't exactly late. The school started at 9:00, Joachim got there early at 8:45 and Alexandra, Martin and Felix got there at 9:00.

I cannot read any of the reports but reading the posts, I wonder if the mags know something or assume they know.
I can understand that Martin lives with the boys and accompanied his wife on the little guy's special day. I cannot presume it to be a snub on Alexandra's part, regardless of how she feels about Joacquim.
On the other hand if Marie showed up that would be overkill. It was Felix's special day and all three should have been there to see him off to school.

We should however give ourselves a pat in the back for "reading" the signals before the reporters did....

There's an article here from today, which is apparently about Alexandra humiliating Joachim yesterday (according to free translation):
http://avisen.dk/alexandra-ydmygede-joachim_96956.aspx

Her og Nu is probably the most unreliable magazine in Denmark. I woulden't pay to much attention to what they write. Joachim was at the school at 8.45. Alexandre came at 9.00. The only thing Her og Nu has written in the article as documentation for their claim, is that Joachim was looking at his watch several times while waiting. When I am waiting for someone I to am looking at my watch - this doesn't meam I feel humiliated.

The thing about Alex humiliating him is only Her og Nu speculating.

[/quote]And the story again here:
http://msndk.starlounge.com/index.cfm?objectID=32303[/quote]

This article only refers to what Her og Nu writes.

I cannot read any of the reports but reading the posts, I wonder if the mags know something or assume they know.
I can understand that Martin lives with the boys and accompanied his wife on the little guy's special day. I cannot presume it to be a snub on Alexandra's part, regardless of how she feels about Joacquim.
On the other hand if Marie showed up that would be overkill. It was Felix's special day and all three should have been there to see him off to school.

We should however give ourselves a pat in the back for "reading" the signals before the reporters did....

I see it much as Marius Borg Høiby's first day of school - he was accompanied by both his mother and his father, and since he'd grown up with having Crown Prince Haakon around since he was three/four, he also accompanied them. And, his grandmother, who he's very close to, also came along.

It's about what the kids want, and what is comfortable. To Felix, both Martin, Joachim and Alexandra are regulars in his life; they've all been picking him up at nursery school, and he has spent plenty of time with all of them.

OOPS!!!!!!! Can't wait......:whistling:
BTW for those who study body language........Isn't it odd that Felix leans towards Martin while his father carresses his head? I would expect the little boy to lean towards his dad instead....:ermm:
In this particular case, no, as look at Felix's expression. It tells it all. In such a situation, it is very important to be actually present, when there is multiple interactivity. Pictures which can be properly evaluated are facial expressions, head and body positions, and other things, but when there is multiple interactivity, it is a whole new ball game!

It looks so weird, little Felix leaning to Martin while his father is present. I wonder hot it feels for Joachim.:ohmy:

How do you think Joachim feels? :ermm: Check out this picture-perfect family... Martin holds Felix's hand, while Alexandra stands between the real father and son. It couldn't have looked any better if it had been planned! ;)

And yet when it's all over and Joachim is gone, guess who is holding Felix's hand??? Alexandra!!! :whistling:

How do you think Joachim feels? :ermm: Check out this picture-perfect family... Martin holds Felix's hand, while Alexandra stands between the real father and son. It couldn't have looked any better if it had been planned! ;)

And yet when it's all over and Joachim is gone, guess who is holding Felix's hand??? Alexandra!!! :whistling:
Sorry, this end I mean Joachim's gone was after the pictures before three went to school? If yes then who if not a mother and step-father should take the little - if his father gone?

Frankly, I think Joachim looks and probably feels rather awkward. I mean, my grandparents were divorced, and everytime they came to see something important, such as a play I was in, my grandfather would bring his new (he remarried two more times) wife. My grandmother would be there, too (never remarried), and there was never any angry feelings, just kind of an awkward time. I was always glad when it was over. Felix probably doesn't even notice anything.

With Joachim and Marie now wed, have the Manley parents moved from the Schackenborg estates into Alexandra and Martin's home?

They have moved from Schakensborg - but not to live with Alexandra. They have gone to live in Austria as the famely of Mrs. Manley are living in this beautifull country.

They have moved from Schakensborg - but not to live with Alexandra. They have gone to live in Austria as the famely of Mrs. Manley are living in this beautifull country.

As I understand it, the Manleys found Denmark way too expensive to live there on their own, and so that is why they moved to Austria where there is family.

Oh..... it has never been my understanding that they were poor or without means to provide for themselves. Actually I think they are pretty wealthy.

Back to school's topic, I wonder about two things:
did they call to each other I mean Alex and Joachim about that on what time come to school?
why they don't come together by two cars? They don't have any phones?

Maybe Joachim just want that it all looks that he is this good one who is waiting and Alexandra is this bad because she was late.
If she would really humiliating him she caould say that Felix doesn't want him or something like that or don't take the photo together.
About Martin's presents why not accept that he was driving and she was with her little nervous son on car's back?

Back to school's topic, I wonder about two things:
did they call to each other I mean Alex and Joachim about that on what time come to school?

I think they did what most people would have done.

why they don't come together by two cars?

Joachim lives about 300 km away from the school, Alexandra about 4. Why come together?

Anyway at this time of day it is rush hour. Nobody knows how the trafic are influencing the time schedule. And so what. Joachim arrived first Alexandra last. It might as well have been the other way around.

Personally it does appear in the photos as if Felix is leaning in towards Martin but this is a split second in time. I video of the photo session would show better how the group were interacting. For all anyone knows Felix may have been swaying to and fro impatient of having to stand for photos!

I think they did what most people would have done.
Bad synchro:rolleyes:

Joachim lives about 300 km away from the school, Alexandra about 4. Why come together?
Doesn't he have any room in his parents palace?

Anyway at this time of day it is rush hour. Nobody knows how the trafic are influencing the time schedule. And so what. Joachim arrived first Alexandra last. It might as well have been the other way around.
And we would have probably similar discussion. But nobody don't think about it.

Personally it does appear in the photos as if Felix is leaning in towards Martin but this is a split second in time. I video of the photo session would show better how the group were interacting. For all anyone knows Felix may have been swaying to and fro impatient of having to stand for photos!
Who (I don't mean us) would want to see the video and the truth when he/she had read story like this on paper(s) like these?

Greets.

Who (I don't mean us) would want to see the video and the truth when he/she had read story like this on paper(s) like these?

Greets.

Yes I forgot how the papers and magazines always get it right and tell the truth:rolleyes:

I think it says that Marie, Joachim, Martin and Alexandra went to a George Michael concert.

Here is the articel translated using Google Translation:

"Together with the friends Charlotte Sparre and Charlotte Rachlin - Princess Marie and Countess Alexandra were partying in the Super VIP department at the George Michael concert in "Parken".

The two couples and their friends had a perfect prospect of the scene from the VIP-Lounge on the second floor of the area.

Before the concert, they had had dinner with Don Ø.

Like the rest of the audience - Alex and Marie also had it difficult to remain on their seats at the concert, and instead they danced around to the music of songs such as Outside, Too Funky and I'm You Man.

Alexandra threw in the end the jacket, and danced around in its top. Also Martin Jørgensen was quite Trendy and fired it, along with Dan Rachlin.

Only well over midnight left the quartet the Parken - Joachim and Marie in Crown 9, and Alex and Martin in their Audi A4 Cabriolet."

Translating by Google sometimes end up in very crazy sentences, like this one:

"Alexandra threw in the end the jacket, and danced around in its top. Also Martin Jørgensen was quite Trendy and fired it, along with Dan Rachlin". :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom