Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 1: March 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see Alexandra and Nikolai. By the way, does anyone know what grade Nikolai is?

Apparently, Alexandra has told Se&Hør that she has got a job (a 'real' job as the article says!) and that it will be revealed in due time. BT speculates that it will be a job which involves a considerable amount of travelling which Alexandra is so fond of.
According to the article, Alexandra has stated that she will continue her patronages.

Thank you UserDane ! The only word that I understood was "job".
:angel:

Seems like heavy clothing for both Alexandra and her son for mid-August. Wow he looks grown up. Isn't it early for back to school?

Wow, she got a job? Can't wait to find out what it is!
Honestly, I don't like her outfit. I think it's the boots....she could have worn some flats, those are really in style right now. Oh well.

I was hoping that Prince Joachim would be along with Alexandra and their son. I don't think it was early for school to start, in my city schools started last week. It all depends upon school districts and in the case of Denmark, the country's laws.

Wow, she got a job? Can't wait to find out what it is!
It will be interesting to see if it is something that can be done while retaining her patronages. According to the article it is mentioned that it is something that requires some traveling, so it sounds like either a charity or an international corporation.

I think one of the issues to be discussed when it is revealed what it is, would be how/if she is paid for it, in addition to the money she gets from the state. I don't begrudge her what she gets now, but if she should have a full time, well-paid job in addition to that income, which would possibly also cut down on time spent on patronages… something would be jarring.

But one shall have to wait and see. :ROFLMAO:

Pics 26.8.2007

Former Danish Princess Alexandra and her new husband Martin Jorgensen with her sons participating in Ecco Walkathon Sunday August 26 2007 in Copenhagen. Ecco Walkathon is a benefit walk supporting WWF, Street kids International and the Danish Heart Foundation. Ecco Walkathon is founded by Danish shoe giant Ecco. (SCANPIX DENMARK)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Apparently, Alexandra has told Se&Hør that she has got a job (a 'real' job as the article says!) and that it will be revealed in due time. BT speculates that it will be a job which involves a considerable amount of travelling which Alexandra is so fond of.
According to the article, Alexandra has stated that she will continue her patronages.
omg, that's big news, can't wait to learn what exactly she'll do in the new gig, and for whom.

Former Danish Princess Alexandra and her new husband Martin Jorgensen with her sons participating in Ecco Walkathon Sunday August 26 2007 in Copenhagen. Ecco Walkathon is a benefit walk supporting WWF, Street kids International and the Danish Heart Foundation. Ecco Walkathon is founded by Danish shoe giant Ecco. (SCANPIX DENMARK)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, she looks so happy and for some reason, relieved!

And Martin, he seems like a genuinely nice person, he radiates warmth. Good for her for finding such a great partner.

She's looks great at the walkathon - I saw a picture of her at a previous one, can't remember when, and she looked, unfortunately, awful! I have to say that I'm starting to like her normal clothes a bit more now - I used to hate them.

I like her dress up closthes, but I like even more when she dresses cassual outfit. She looks really good in jeans.

Also, to answer one of the previous poster's question about Nicolas' grade, I believe he is in 3rd grade this year.

Can anyone tell me who the other two boys in these pictures are?

I've no idea, Alison20, the two look like brothers as well, maybe they are
some good friends of the boys or they are from Martin's family..

Here are three more small but nice pics of Alexandra at the Ecco Walkathon
on Sunday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Is the one with the lighter blonde hair the same little boy that has been seen with Nikolai and Felix before?

Is the one with the lighter blonde hair the same little boy that has been seen with Nikolai and Felix before?

You are right. I also have seen this boy with lighter blond hair being with Nikolai and Felix before in pictures of other occasions.
If I am not wrong, I think he´s the son of one Alexandra´s sisters.

any news on her new job? or was that just a rumor?

I think it´s not a rumour because Alexandra released that news on her own.
She said she will announce it at a proper time in the near future.
So, let´s wait.

It's really wonderful to see Alex looking so happy with her new husband, there was a [period around the split where no matter how hard she tried the sadness was always in her eyes.

More importantly though, it's great that Martin seems to get along so well with the boys.

Having her work schedules for last year and this year in mind
I think it's about time she starts working again.
Her wedding with Martin was in beginning of March and now it's beginning of September, 6 months with only 10 patronage-related events (if I am generous and count her visits to CIFF as work) and not much on her agenda in 2006 either.
The Danish taxpayers have been very generous towards Alexandra but even their generosity might come to an end one day if she continues like this.

Having her work schedules for last year and this year in mind
I think it's about time she starts working again.
Her wedding with Martin was in beginning of March and now it's beginning of September, 6 months with only 10 patronage-related events (if I am generous and count her visits to CIFF as work) and not much on her agenda in 2006 either.
The Danish taxpayers have been very generous towards Alexandra but even their generosity might come to an end one day if she continues like this.
couldn't agree more. After all, wasn't it Alexandra herself who said, a couple years ago, that she'd hate doing nothing?
I mean, she's done a lot for Denmark in the years with Joachim no doubt, but let's face it, it's definitely time to move on indeed. Can't wait to hear more on her new gig, if indeed there is one! If so I bet it's with Unicef.

If not..wonder how easy or how difficult it would be for her to go out there and find a job!

Oh I even don't know that Polish TV made an interview with her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom