Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 1: March 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra was invited to the christening of Christian as she was still a Princess of Denmark and was therefore part of the official royal family still. Naturally she would have been at the christening of a direct heir to the throne.

She is not a member of the royal family anymore, and this was not a christening that was a state occasion. Therefore she was not invited.

If Alexandra had been close to Frederik or Mary, I think she might have been invited to the christening. I actually thought she was close to Frederik since he seemed so close to her two boys when they were very young, but I guess not.

Its hard to tell from where we sit who is close to whom.

If Alexandra had been close to Frederik or Mary, I think she might have been invited to the christening. I actually thought she was close to Frederik since he seemed so close to her two boys when they were very young, but I guess not.

Its hard to tell from where we sit who is close to whom.

I agree, and it's hard to tell who was close to whom at one time but is no longer. I had the sense back then that Frederick and Alexandra had a pretty warm relationship when Alexandra was the only princess. But, of course, the dynamic changed where Mary came on the scene. And changed doubly when Alexandra and Joachim's relationship failed.

If I remember it correctly, Frederik was also at the dinner party where Alexandra and Joachim first met each other.

If I remember it correctly, Frederik was also at the dinner party where Alexandra and Joachim first met each other.
He was? I thought Joachim met Alexandra when he was in Hong Kong - working for Mærsk I think; not sure whether Frederik has been to HK at all.

No CP Frederik was not at the dinner when Alexandra and Joachim first met each other in HongKong because he was her in Denmark.

Were mary and alexandra ever friends? is mary warm to her nephews?

No CP Frederik was not at the dinner when Alexandra and Joachim first met each other in HongKong because he was her in Denmark.

I read somewhere that CP Frederik visited Hong Kong when Joachim was there. So he was also at the dinner party.
I will try to find the source.

ALEXANDRA

Please scroll down to Chapter 5.
Frederik went to Hongkong to visit his brother. A businessman called Lowell Chang, a friend of Prince Henrik, invited both Joachim and Frederik to his dinner party.
Alexandra was among other guests of Lowell Chang.

From this description we don´t know exactly if Frederik was also there, but it´s very possible because he was invited. And it seemed that Frederik´s visit to Hongkong was the reason why Lowell Chang gave this dinner party for both princes.

Pics 9.8.2007

Alexandra at the Pureheart spring 2008 collection fashion show at the exlusive Hotel D'angleterre, Thursday August 9, 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Thanks, Iceflower. It's so nice to see Alexandra again. She looks beautiful as always.:flowers:

Thanks Iceflower - she's finally done something different with her hair.
Magnik, she has actually denied that she is pregnant (see the thread), so hopefully those rumours won't start again.

Last edited:
Weird question, but how do you pronounce Martin's last name?

Pics 10.8.2007

You are most welcome :flowers: and here are some new pics again:

10-08-2007 Hojskole: Countess Alexandra visiting DR's (Danish Radio) girls choir during their practising camp at Engelsholm Hojskole

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

I like her skirt very much. Good taste!
I also like to see her in bright colours.

It seems that she has gained some weight after marrying Martin. (I am just expressing my observation of the pictures, but not implying that she may be pregnant.)

Does Martin Jorgensen work?

Yes. Billed Bladet mentioned just before the summer holidays that he had been out of the country working on a documentary (or something like that) just before Prince Nikolai was taking his end of year exams.

She looks so happy with the choir (not that I'm implyign that she normally sad, she just seems to be smiling and laughing a lot with them) - and I like her clothes, especially her skirt, In the last two events, her hair has been looking better too.

She looks very happy and pretty...radiant!!! I'm glad for her...

Alexandra har fået et rigtigt job - underholdning

Hello! could somebody who knows danish tell us what was written in this article???
Thank you
Apparently, Alexandra has told Se&Hør that she has got a job (a 'real' job as the article says!) and that it will be revealed in due time. BT speculates that it will be a job which involves a considerable amount of travelling which Alexandra is so fond of.
According to the article, Alexandra has stated that she will continue her patronages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom