Countess Alexandra & Martin Jørgensen, Current Events 1: March 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Paty:flowers:!

Is it me or does Alexandra look younger and younger everytime we see her? She looks great. And I must say that I like her hair at this length.

I agree - she looks great, I love that outfit.

I've just found more about the UNICEF opening.
http://www.princessalexandradk.info/337156 John Fredy Unicef by 08.jpg
Here's a summary transcript of what she said to the children in English:
Children: How long ago did you come to Denmark?
Alexandra: About 12 to 13 years ago.
Children: Did you have any subjects in school that you didn't like:
Alexandra: I didn't have any, but I did have some that I liked more than others, like Maths and English.
She than asked them:
Why do you have to go to school and learn things?
They said:
"So that you can get a good job and earn money," to which she replied "That's right and it is the same for the children in Bolivia. They need a chance.

Odense Kommune - Unicef Ã¥bning Some photos By Nanna Lise Vester​

I have to say that the more I see the outfit, the more I like it, such as here

Yes, they'll be staying with friends/family there until they find a place of their own. They commented that the cost of living in Denmark, ie. finding a new place for themselves, when they were retired, was too high.

Strange that the cost of living in Denmark was too high. They have been living in the Gatehouse of Schackenborg free thanks to their X-soninlaw Prince Joachim all these years. How many X-son in laws would do that!

Fantastic Mitchell, thank you very much.:)

The Countess looks amazing, and I am always impressed with her Danish. Impeccable.

However, what in the world did Anja, Mary's stylist, do to her hair?:eek: Awful, awful, awful. It looks like a frizzy helmet... girlfriend needs to put some good products on her 'do to tame that hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange that the cost of living in Denmark was too high. They have been living in the Gatehouse of Schackenborg free thanks to their X-soninlaw Prince Joachim all these years. How many X-son in laws would do that!
Agree. That was very impressive that Joachim was so generous to his former father- and mother-in-law. From this fact, I suppose that the relationship of Joachim and Alexandra wasn´t that bad like other divorcing couples. It seemed to be an extraordinary smooth divorce process.

Thank you very very much, alex001!
Your tiredless effort gives others a chance to keep seeing Alexandra and her recent activities! You did a great job! Thank a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very very much, alex001!
Your tiredless effort gives others a chance to keep seeing Alexandra and her recent activities! You did a great job! Thank a lot!

You're welcome!

For those of us who don't speak Danish that well, some of her comments from the fashion show (the only one I could find translated):

"You can express yourself personally through fashion. My own style is relaxing and myself. I don't keep up with the latest fashions."

Thanks so much Mitchell, as GlitteringTiaras said, her Danish is excellent and her look was great.
Also, here's a couple more photos:
http://www.princessalexandradk.info/modeuge%20feb%20by%20Jette%20Sandb%E6k.jpg
http://www.princessalexandradk.info/modeuge%20feb%20by%20Jette%20Sandb%E6k.jpg

alex001 and Paty,
Special thanks for the photos of Countess! As usually she looks amazing. Her outfits become her perfectly. She is so effortlessly elegant ... :wub:
:wub::wub:

It's about the book by Trine Villemann, and how, allegedly, Mary couldn't stand Alexandra after she caught her flirting with Frederik. You can find the thread on the book in the Royal Library forum. :flowers:

Does anyone know where I can get the link to this thread

seems like recently, she keeps wearing scarf, and they always look so out of place with outfit. Is she hiding something?? ;-)

Weel she Christening the boat because it´s called Alexandra

Is their more information on the Countess and this boat ? Is their a reason why she was asked to christen this boat. Glad to see more of her

I agree, it's so nice to see her after a period of her doing almost no engagements.

Wow, um....were was she visiting?

I think it's a flat that's something to do with Parkinson patients - perhaps a Danish member could help us out (I free translated the description and got "The Countess displayed other day his heavy heart , when she that protektor by Danish Parkinsonforening prvede by awhile , how the daily round by a parkinson - patient experience.")

How do you feel itis going to be now with the Crown Princess, Princess (to be) Marie and the Countess all represendting the Royal Family as patrons of different associations in Danemark?

How do you feel itis going to be now with the Crown Princess, Princess (to be) Marie and the Countess all represendting the Royal Family as patrons of different associations in Danemark?

I don't think there is going to be any problem in that. All three of them can be patrons of whatever association they chose. CP Mary and Countess Alexandra are highly respected and now it is up to Marie to finde out witch protectorates are closely to her heart. Actually, having these three very different persons to promote different causes is - in my opinion - only a gain to Denmark.

I don't think there is going to be any problem in that. All three of them can be patrons of whatever association they chose. CP Mary and Countess Alexandra are highly respected and now it is up to Marie to finde out witch protectorates are closely to her heart. Actually, having these three very different persons to promote different causes is - in my opinion - only a gain to Denmark.

I totally agree with you, Lilla, it can only be a good thing for Denmark.

Is that Nikolai and Felix with her in the video? It was kind of grainy on my computer.

Is that Nikolai and Felix with her in the video? It was kind of grainy on my computer.

I think so - it was grainy on mine too, but I think I heard someone say Nikolai's name at the start.

Countess Alexandra is not representing the Royal Family. She is a patron in her own right. Being a patron is not exclusively for royals. Camilla was patron of many organizations prior to marrying P of W.

'Countess' isn't that a royal title, so she still royal?
she gets same attention as a royal princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom