Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News 1: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that! They did say "learning to crawl on their Aussie trip" so if we can believe them;), what a trip!

Those twins are good enough to eat! They are absolutely gorgeous.

Those twins have pinchable cheeks like Christian and Isabella!

Josephine's cheeks remind me so much of Christians- great gallery, thanks for posting the links!

Vincent is the spitting image of Christian !

:previous: Thank you for the pictures, iceflower :flowers:. I think my favorites are the ones of Josephine, in a blue outfit, with a koala bear (especially the one where her hand is at her cheek, her mouth is open as if to say 'WHAT!?' :D).

I hope they release an official photo of their first birthday.

Last edited:
More and bigger photos are now on the Danish Royal House's official website!
Google Translate

Vincent really looks like Christian, I think. Cute little tykes. Interesting that they are choosing to give each twin their own cake - always a question how to handle the 'twinness'. :)

How adorable; hard to believe they're a year old already!

What a beautiful family!!! The children are adorable!!! Lovely photos

Oh they were definitely made in love. They are too cute! I just wanna squeeze their cheeks!

What is it about chubby cheeks that makes one want to chomp on them?

Last edited:
OMG! They are just tooooo adorable!

Aw, they're absolutely adorable. Vincent is a mini-Christian and Josephine's cheeks are so big and pinchable. Such cute kids!

I bet Christian and Isabella just adore having these two lovely bundles to play with and chase around the house -sorry palace, as they crawl all over the place. The iced cakes are really well done with snow bunnies sitting on sleds. Who needs toys to play with when you have these two to entertain.

Love this photo of the SIX of them...only because you can kind of see traces of normality and domesticity behind them...like the coffee machine, etc...this looks like one of the renovation changes they have made at Amalienborg...making the 'palace' more like a normal home with an open plan, kitchen, dining, living room....

Yay! Great pics.

And what lovely Greenland inspired cakes.

They are adorable...great pics of the twins...you can definitely see little bits of personalities coming out in the twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom