Twin sons for Georg Friedrich and Sophie - 20 January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But Princess Sophie is catholic.

And? There is no doubt that it was agreed in advance to the wedding that at least their sons would be raised in Protestant faith.

They had an ecumenical wedding, maybe they will do something similar (ist that possible?). But since at least CF will be head of the house, he will be raised as protestant.

The Wedding Service was oecumenic but it took place in a protestant Church and the Main celebrant was a protestant Pastor so it was more like a protestant Wedding Service. Also the chiildren of Sophie's sister Isabelle and the Fürst zu Wied are protestant not catholic.

Last edited:
Great.... I hope we will see the first pics of the 2 boys!
BYe Bine

The Wedding Service was oecumenic but it took place in a protestant Church and the Main celebrant was a protestant Pastor so it was more like a protestant Wedding Service.

Exactly, that's the way ecumenical weddings in Germany go. You either have a Protestant marriage with Catholic assistence or a Catholic marriage with Protestant assistence.

Twin Baby Princes

Will we ever see pictures of the new baby Princes?? We rarely see news of Sophie and Friedrich. I think they are so refreshing to the scene and I wish we'd see and hear more about them.

Will we ever see pictures of the new baby Princes?? We rarely see news of Sophie and Friedrich. I think they are so refreshing to the scene and I wish we'd see and hear more about them.

Sadly, no. How to delete this message anyway? Let's pretend this message is deleted.

Really no pictures? We did see pics of their younger sister i think, remarkable there weren't any of the twins..

Last edited:
It appears the little twin boys were in Ferdinand of Leiningen and Viktoria Luise of Prussia's wedding party on Sept 16. I was looking through pictures posted on the royalty guide and little Carl Friedrich and Louis Ferdinand of Prussia showed up as flower children. So adorable. Last two boys in the line

Last edited:
Delighted to see them at last ! Very cute boys !

It's great to finally see the twins! They appear to be sweet little boys. Nice that they were part of the bridal party too.

Such a beautiful family ! Happy to see the children at last !

Such a gorgeous family! The children are beautiful. Emma doesn't look so pleased to have her photo taken, though! :D

Back
Top Bottom