The Prince and Princess of Prussia: August 2011-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did they ever release any pic of their twin boys??? Have they been baptised in the meantime?
BYe Bine
No pics of the twins have bveen released and yes they where christended in June 2013 in a private Ceremony at Hohenzollern Castle.

Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia and his wife Sophie attended a reception at the Berlin State Parliament building after Queen Margrethe opened an exhibition about the Vikings at the Martin-Gropius-Bau in Berlin on September 9, 2014.

** Pic **

I like it that they did the funeral with decorum and style.

We never saw their twins , I hope we will see them with the newborn.

Agree, it would be great to see the twin princes and then this new little one after it is born.

Happy news for this most discreet and sympathique couple!

Best wishes to Prince Georg Friedrich, Princess Sophie and the little Princes as they await this addition to their family.

:flowers:

Quite delighted for this lovely couple. Pity we never saw the twins !!!!

For some reason I never expected them to have another child. Pleased for them. On a different topic, has GF ever talked about what his views are re marriage for his heir. Does he intend to keep up the equality of rank as a suitable spouse or accept the bride of his sons choice?

Oh dear, I didn't check properly before I posted the date, sorry!

Fearghas, somehow I already expected a pregnancy last year. Princess Sophie comes from a large family of five siblings and has spoken about how nice it was to grow up with many siblings. And GF and Sophie always seem so cute together that I think they are a well-matched couple.

I seem to remember that GF once said years ago that he can marry whomever he wants. So I don't think that he will keep up the old house law for future generations. But I'm convinced that his kids get to know all the other young royals and nobles of their age. They will attend family gatherings, balls, parties and all the other events which are designed to give the young aristos a chance to mix and mingle.

Such great news! I am very happy for them, they are such a lovely couple.

An article from Bunte with the title: 'Prince fights for inheritance and honour':

Georg Friedrich von Preußen : Der Prinz kämpft um Erbe und Ehre! | BUNTE.de

Apparently the prince is trying to get more money from the state of Brandenburg for lost properties. The family only received 1.2 million euros. They also discuss the Nazi sympathies of Crown Prince Wilhelm, great-grandfather of the prince.

An article from Bunte with the title: 'Prince fights for inheritance and honour':

Georg Friedrich von Preußen : Der Prinz kämpft um Erbe und Ehre! | BUNTE.de

Apparently the prince is trying to get more money from the state of Brandenburg for lost properties. The family only received 1.2 million euros. They also discuss the Nazi sympathies of Crown Prince Wilhelm, great-grandfather of the prince.

The Issue is that only persons get Money whose families where not involved with the Nazis. Therefore Georg Friedrich led make a Report about this Issue which came to a postive Result for the House Prussia and therefore the Family should get back Money. But the the Result became public and Christian Görke (from die Linke) the Finance Minister of Brandenbrug stopped it. The Issue is now how it became public
Georg Friedrich presented a complaint for violation of private secrets, the prosecution Potsdam determined and a case against unknown people especially from Goerke's ministry was initiated.

Last edited:
Lovely, a little Prussian Princess! Congratulations to the proud parents!
The girl was born in Bremen.

Congratulations!!! A wonderful name for the little princess!

That is lovely news! Twin princes and then a little Princess. Congratulations to the Prince and Princess of Prussia!

Congratulations to Prince, Princess and the little princes!

Congrats to the proud parents and the big brothers! :)

Really lovely news. Congratulations! I woould be soooo happy seeing a pic. But I guess, not even one pic about the twin Princes is around :( .... so they really keep the lives of their children a secret
BYe Bine

Great news! Congrats to the Prince and Princess!
How nice they've got a girl after the twin boys.

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and big brothers!

Back
Top Bottom