Princely House of Hohenzollern

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, right, thanks for the correction!
And did anyone from the Austrian Imperial Family attend the funeral?

There was a big number of Royal Guests. As i was there a little report.

As i was in Sigmaringen today a small report: the first guests arrived at the Church short after 10h00.
Among theose i recognized:
Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia,
Duke Carl, Duke Friedrich and Duke Ferdinand of Württemberg
Margrave Max, Margravine Valerie, Hereditary Prince Bernhard, Hereditary Princess Stephanie, Prince Leopold and Prince Michael of Baden
Landgrave Moritz of Hesse
Fürst Alexander zu Schaumbrug-Lippe
Archduke Joseph, Archduchess Maria and Archduke Michael of Austria
Duke Max and Duchess Elizabeth in Bavaria, Prince Leopold, Princess Ursula, Prince Manuel, Prince Adalbert and Princess Sandra of Bavaria
Prince Constantin of Liechtenstein
Prince Michael and Princess Dagmar of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach
Fürt Kraft and Hereditary Prince Kraft zu Hohenlohe-Oehringen
Hereditary Count Karl-Eugen and Hereditary Coutness Andrea of Neipperg
Hereditary Count Erich and Hereditary Countess Mathilde of Waldburg zu Zeil and Trauchburg
Fürst Albrt of Thurn and Taxis
Fürstin Heinrich and Fürstin Paula zu Fürstenberg
Prince Andreas and Princess Luise zu Hohenlohe-Langenbrug
Count Hans-Veit zu Toerring-Jettenbach
Fürst Mariano Hugo zu Windisch-Graetz
Fürst Johann Friedrich zu Castell-Rüdenhausen and at last one of his brothers
Count Gustav zu Solms-Laubach
Count Alexander of Schönburg-Glauchau
Fürst Philipp zu Stolberg-Wernigerode
Prince Maximilian zu Ysenburg and Büdingen
Count Hans Veit zu Toerring-Jettenbach
Fürst Andreas and Fürstin Alexandra zu Leiningen
Prince Karl-Emich and Prince Isabelle zu Leiningen
Duke Borwin zu Mecklenburg
The children and silbing of the late Fürst arrived at the back of the Church out of the opublic. After the service already had started Prince Ferfried of Hohenzollern arrived together with another Couple. The Service lasted for about 2 hours. Prayer where read among others by some of the grandchildren. I could follow all on a bigs scree outside the Church. At the end of the Service the coffin was carried outside. After a while all people outside could go into the Church to pay their last respect to the late Fürst. I then saw that the guest left at the back of the Church and went there to see them going. But the new Fürst and his brothers had either already left ot taken another way outisde. But i could no also see Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern under the guests leaving wo either walked to the Castle or where droven in Cars.

Is it true that Zizi Lambrino's grandson, Paul, was invited at this event?

Funeralii Regale

Legally, Karl Friedrich is not a prince. He has the surname Fürst von Hohenzollern.
It's catholicism different in Germany from Italy, where I live, or it's different just for princes? A catholic blessing for remarried divorcees sounds very new and incoherent to me!

No that's wrong. In his passport his name is Karl Friedrich Prinz von Hohenzollern. German law doesn't know any noble titles. After 1918 the minor family title after the head became part of the name of all family members.

When there was a King, know the family members are prince and princess AND additional Duke and Ducches; except Würrtemberg - they call themselves only Duke and Ducches.
Example: Iris Prinzessin von Sachsen Herzogin zu Sachsen. Sophie Prinzessin von Bayern, Herzogin in Bayern.When there was a grandduke, today all are named as Duke of xyz like Friedrich Herzog von Oldenburg.

When there was a Fürst, today all are Prince and princess like Albert Prinz von Thurn und Taxis.

When there was a minor Fürst, today only the head is a prince and the rest Count(ess) like Donata Gräfin von Castell-Rhüdenhausen.

On a very twisted way, I guess one could say that the Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria represented the Douglas family, at one point related to the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringens through the second wedding of Queen Augusta Victoria of Portugal (née H-S).

I am still looking for a photo of her 2nd husband, Count Douglas.

Pictures of Prince Karl Friedrich and his wife Princess Katharina Nina of Hohenzollern at the annual christmas market on Sigmaringen castle.

1 - 2 - 3

Princess Alexandra lives with her daughters now?

Which is the reaction of the House of Hohenzollern about the Romanian Royal Decree of the 10th of May 2011 in which the links of the Romanian Royal House with the Hohenzollerns are considered over?

Which is the reaction of the House of Hohenzollern about the Romanian Royal Decree of the 10th of May 2011 in which the links of the Romanian Royal House with the Hohenzollerns are considered over?

I don't understand why the head of the Romanian Royal house issued the decree. What was the catalyst to do so?:ohmy:

There is just a confirmation of what King Ferdinand I of Romania did in 1921.

Death of Princess Maria Antonia née Hohenzollern

Royal Musings: Royal Death: Maria Antonia Countess von Waldburg zu Wolfegg u Waldsee

HSH Princess Maria Antonia of Hohenzollern has died age 95.
She was born at Sigmaringen on 19 February 1921, the elder of twin daughters of Friedrich, Prince of Hohenzollern, and Princess Margarete [who was the daughter of the last King of Saxony, Friedrich August III, and Archduchess Luise of Austria (Tuscany)].
Princess Maria Antonia married HIllH Count Heinrich von Waldburg zu Wolfegg und Waldsee in 1942 and had ten children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Carl Alexander of Hohenzollern married, as his third wife, to Corinna Nehemie on 22 February 2012 at Las Vegas.

Prince Carl Alexander, 41, is the son of the late Prince Emanuel of Hohenzollern and of Princess Katharina of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach. He has previously been married to Angela Stölzle from 1991 to 1997 and to Azlet Temurowski for six weeks in 2002.
Corinna is 21 and she is native from Congo.

Hohenzollern
Eurohistory: The Audacity of It All!
Carl Alexander Prinz von Hohenzollern heiratet Kongo-Corinna - Royals - Bild.de

Last year it was announced that Carl Alexander was going to marry to a woman called Maya Sonya (whose surname is unknown), but apparently the marriage didn't take place.

"Prince Gaga"

:previous:
The article from the Bild.de link isn't promising - the headline is "Such Nice Tits"
...and look who's behind it all...

edited translation:

Typical "Prince Gaga". He had forgotten to bring the wedding rings...
About his new wife, Prince Carl Alexander said: "Corinna is so loving...she has such nice tits."

And what does Corinna love about Alex?
"His name is the most beautiful thing he has."

"The wedding is the first time a coloured [sic] member has joined the German aristocracy."

The witness to the wedding and its arranger was none other than...Frederic Prinz von Anhalt (aka Robert Lichtenberg, husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor).
He is quoted as saying "Alexander needs a girl who takes him as he is. And Mindy's greatest wish was to be a real princess. [So] I've merged the two. "

Sonya, Alex's 2011 bride-to-be-who-never-was, is described by Bild.de as a "coloured thong model".

:ohmy: or :lol:

v The Wedding Party, looking cozy
HSH Prince Carl Alexander von Hohenzollern, Corinna, Frederic von Anhalt
The thumbnail image is a cropped portion of a larger photograph.

Attachments

• Carl Alexander Wedding.jpg
    Carl Alexander Wedding.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6,847
Last edited:
...and look who's behind it all...
Oh, yes, I've noticed who is the "organizer" of such a marriage, but I've preferred to skate over it...

I wonder how long will this union last; hopefully longer than his second marriage :D

Maybe she married him only to get the US citizenship?

I don't know but I'm happy prince Carl Von Hohenzollern found love but why in her and she wears a tiara from Claire's. I feel like she is just using him for his princely status because right now I can't see Corinna as a princess. I just got a negative vibe when I saw the the German prince with his new bride get married at a chapel in las Vegas. I don't even think marriages at that chapel are valid plus marriages there don't last very long. Yet they are such a strange couple and the prince should find a more Nobel dignified lady whose title as princess could suit her. I don't even think this marriage will last and I don't even think it's true love.

Last edited:
I doubt that she loves him; it looks like she married him only because of his princely title.

Let's just say Carl Alexander is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Carl Alexander is not an American citizen.
Maybe she married him only to get the US citizenship?

Carl Alexander comes from a junior branch of the family. Grew up in Hechingen. Parents divorced. Not much money, no real property. Sister had baby out of wedlock before marrying the father.
I don't know but I'm happy prince Carl Von Hohenzollern found love but why in her and she wears a tiara from Claire's. I feel like she is just using him for his princely status because right now I can't see Corinna as a princess. I just got a negative vibe when I saw the the German prince with his new bride get married at a chapel in las Vegas. I don't even think marriages at that chapel are valid plus marriages there don't last very long. Yet they are such a strange couple and the prince should find a more Nobel dignified lady whose title as princess could suit her. I don't even think this marriage will last and I don't even think it's true love.

Last edited by a moderator:
That whole wedding is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, Royal wanna bees is all I see.

Oh, my. :ohmy:
The blog entry, if true, is rather unflattering portrayal of the two, isn't it?

Royal Musings: Corinna only wanted to be a princess

With friends like Robert Lichtenberg, aka Frederic von Anhalt, you shouldn't really expect too much.
However if you are a woman with a bit of money and always wanted to be a "princess" it sounds as if he is your go to guy and can make all the arrangements for you. Like wise if you are a prince of a guy but without an actual title to back it up he can probably find some nice German princess to adopt you so you can take "Prince von X" as a surname and then like Robert you can move to the USA and pass yourself off as the real thing. You might even find a rich older movie star to marry you and support you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom