Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie expecting twins

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Waiting for confirmation, but if true, congratulations to the couple!

If the pregancy exists: Congratulation. They will be great parents. I am pleased for them.

Great news, I do suppose it's true. After all last year royal weddings finally a pregnancy is announced.
If it's true, I wish to the future mother a safe delivery and a healthy baby.:flowers:

Great, so happy for the couple!!!
Bye Bine

According to the spokes person 'Die Freude ist gross'. Congratulations to the couple!

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers:

My warmestcongratulations! :)
Very exited for Georg Friedrich and Sophie; they are a lovely couple and will make good parents.

Last edited:
I hope for a little Princess Kira Marie Donatha.

Congratulate.Expect more and more new information.

I'm happy that royalty stayed within it's realm and the baby will truly have a 'royal' heritage. That's rather unusual these days.

I'm hoping for a boy, so that there's no family drama over succession, etc.

Congrats....look forward to reading more about the whole family when the baby is born.

Congratulations to the couple :flowers:. I'm looking forward to hearing more news about the baby. I wonder whether it will be a boy or a girl...

Last edited:
That is interesting! If they have one of each, and the boy is born second, will it mean he is the heir?

:previous:

Yes, if Georg Friedrich and Sophie have twins - a boy and a girl, then the boy (whether the elder or the younger twin) will be the heir. If both babies are boys, the one born first will be the heir, while the younger twin will be the spare.

Line of Succession to the former German Throne is based on Agnatic Primogeniture, meaning females are completely excluded; a girl thus will have no succession rights.

Last edited:
Twins - Georgs just takes the cake!!

First he is the only hereditary/ reigning Head in his generation of a ruling/former ruling royal family that marries a real princess and then twins for the first pregnancy.
So much luck - so I'll bet they'll have at least one boy.

But now I think they'll wait a little time to get further children.

If it is true then this is great news. Twins are double bliss and Georg and Sophie are such a cute and likeable couple.

I hope for at least one girl. Every father needs a girl to spoil. Two girls would be nice.

Yay, congrats :D Poor Sophie though..

:previous:

Yes, if Georg Friedrich and Sophie have twins - a boy and a girl, then the boy (whether the elder or the younger twin) will be the heir. If both babies are boys, the one born first will be the heir, while the younger twin will be the spare.

Line of Succession to the former German Throne is based on Agnatic Primogeniture, meaning females are completely excluded; a girl thus will have no succession rights.

AFAIK didn´t the uncle of GF said that it doesn´t really matter, because GF could change it? If they have two girls, they could of course then. But I´m not sure now.

Back
Top Bottom