Prince Ferfried of Hohenzollern (1943 - 2022) and his ex-Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's something about this man that puts me in mind of the Duke of Windsor.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

With due respect, this would mean an insult for the Duke of Windsor. David may have made many mistakes, but somehow I doubt he would have behaved that tacky in public like Ferfried does or did.
As I remember, during his odyssey with Tatjana Gsell it seemed that half of the country laughed at "Foffi", but I couldn't even laugh. He behaves like a moron, a walking embarrassment. I only have to recall his picture: http://www.monarchen.nl/wordpress/wp-content/prins-ferfried-hohenzollern-foffi-tatjana-gsell.jpg

I'm really sorry if I may sound rude concerning this case, but this man is a red rag to me. :D

I agree pertaining to Ferfried's antics, but there is a physical resemblence that is perceived and I think (hope) that is what Mermaid 1962 is commenting on. The hair, the stance, and a certain physical resemblence in the face. I myself knew it was something, but never tied the specific two men together until Mermaid's post. But as I write this, both were taken over by strong willed, if not shady, women; so there are two ties. Just MHO!

Thank you so much for posting these articles. We tend to think of Royals and Nobles sitting in their mansions or jet setting, but many have contributed to specific causes to better our world and that of animals.

I very much admire the works (and I mean work) Prinzessin Maja von Hohenzollern does to benefit and support animals rights. She also does benefit works for children in Asia and elsewhere. She has a wonderful heart.

Thank you so much for posting these articles. We tend to think of Royals and Nobles sitting in their mansions or jet setting, but many have contributed to specific causes to better our world and that of animals.
Thank you, i admire her very much for what she is doing fo the children and animals, she makes a great difference in our world.

I very much admire the works (and I mean work) Prinzessin Maja von Hohenzollern does to benefit and support animals rights. She also does benefit works for children in Asia and elsewhere. She has a wonderful heart.

Yes, she makes a real difference for good causes:flowers:

I'm sorry to have offended you, Dierna23. I was speaking purely about his physical appearance. I don't know anything about the man's character.:flowers:

With due respect, this would mean an insult for the Duke of Windsor. David may have made many mistakes, but somehow I doubt he would have behaved that tacky in public like Ferfried does or did.

I have always said Maja Prinzessin von Hohenzollern is 'spot on' with this. What is going on there is a horror. I know she's been bringing attention to animal rights throughout the EU. I hope it succeeds.

For sure,Princess MAJA VON HOHENZZOLERN made a great difference in my country speaking up for the right for life of the strays,her speaches on the TV show had a great impact,she is a wonderful,great hearted LADY!God bless her!

That's wonderful. She really is genuine in her regards for this cause. I can't believe how poorly these animals are treated! Good for her for speaking up and bringing attention to this.

Good for Princess Maja and her mission. She has a heart and she's not afraid to show it plus she's also tough and not giving up.

YouTube - Foffi und Gsell

hmmm...this is marrying a von Preussen? maybe i have a chance (i'm not quite as sleazy and flaky and I don't speak German with the accent of a 2-yr-old)!

Although Georg Friedrich isn't under any kind of compulsion to marry noble - do any of you think he will marry noble or common (like some of the other families)??

Prince George Friedrich of Prussia is engaged to marry HSH Princess Sophie of Isenburg.

LOL how many kids does he have? You think he'll have any with wife #4?

He has several. I don't know if it is just wikipedia, but I notice none of his children are listed as Prince or Princess. Maybe wikipedia didn't include the title, or there is some reason I am missing that his kids don't have the title.

wife 1:Angela von Morgan, married 1968-1973, had 2 kids
Valerine-Alexandra Henriette Margrethe (april 10,1969)-so 42, eight years older than his new bride claims to be
Stefanie Michaela Sigrid Brigitta (May 8 1971) 40 again older than new wife

wife 2: married Elaine in 1977 divorced 1987 had 2 kids
Henriette Anabelle Gabriele Adrienne (March 26 1978) at least she is a year younger then his new bride claims to be, at soon to be 33
Moritz Johanne Axel Peter Meinred (May 5 1980) almost 31

wife 3: Synke Maja Meineret 'Princess Maja', no kids she was born in 1971 so she is 40, younger than two of his children but not as bad as new one

Looking at some of the names, after the whole no titles thing, noticed the names seemed familiar. Realized most of the names are being recomended for the Danish twins, or have been used by Mary and Fred's older two.

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern attended the 'Goldene BILD der FRAU Award'
at the Axel Springer Haus on March 31, 2011 in Berlin, Germany.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Maya von Hohenzollern again fighting against the shamefull, horrible project of law of euthanasia stryas in ROMANIA,
Princess Maja v.Hohenzollern protests against DOG Killing Romania Antenna1 TV
YouTube - Princess Maja v.Hohenzollern protests against DOG Killing Romania Antenna1 TV
Again Princess Maja , Ambassador of ETN e.V. (Animal Protection association) visited Bucarest/Romania to show protest against plans of euthanasy-law, that should kill hundred thousands of innocent stray dogs in Romania. Princess Maja presented hundred thousands of petitions signatures from all over the world

PRINCESS !!! ,we love you. ROMANIA loves you !

Yes,Lenora, unfortunately, in Italy there are also problems with the poor dogs.
Wishing a nice, blessed Easter to you and your dear ones.

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern, Ambassador for the European Association of Defense of Animals
gave a press conference and urged Ukrainian authorities to resolve the problem of homeless dogs
in a humane way during a visit to the city of Kiev, Ukraine, November 17, 2011. The football
championships Euro 2012 will be held in Kiev, stray dogs are killed in preparation of the event.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Maja of Hohenzollern, Ambassador of the European Association for the Protection of Animals
and Nature, and Rinat Akhmetov, owner of the Ukrainian soccer club Shakhtar Donetsk, met at the
Donbas Arena in Donetsk, Ukraine, 12 December 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern is to visit Pakistan at the invitation of President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari. - Source

Princess Maja in her role as ambassador and spokeswoman for the European Animal and Nature
Protection Group (ETN) visited a veterinary clinic and attended a church service in memory of
culled dogs in Kiev on February 7, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

She is a loving and caring person.

Princess Maja as ambassador and spokeswoman for the European Animal and Nature Protection Group
visited the private animal shelter Sirius near the Yasnogorodka village 60 km (38 miles) northwest of
Ukrainian capital Kiev, April 11, 2012. She donated two mobile kitchens to the shelter which houses
about 1,600 dogs and cats but has no access to electric power.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife gallery **

Back
Top Bottom