Prince Ferfried of Hohenzollern (1943 - 2022) and his ex-Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ever have disliked Tatjana Gsell. She seems to be not intelligent, only has money or glamour in her brain (that makes her silly) and is a person that loves herself mostly.

Odette my dear she maybe prepare him a breakfast but is it for people?:whistling: After so many (probably) plastic surgerys how she can look?
She treat him like a baby.

Oh Lordy!!!! If I understood Marengo's post right above yours he is poor......Is that correct? If so there will be no more breakfasts.......or lunches or dinners.........:lol:

Wow...exactly how many times has this guy been married now? Does he have a wikipedia page?

Wow...exactly how many times has this guy been married now? Does he have a wikipedia page?

So far he was married 3 times divorced 2 of the three wives, is trying to divorce #3 so he can marry #4...........:ROFLMAO: Who needs wikipedia......this is a soap opera.:wub:

LOL how many kids does he have? You think he'll have any with wife #4?

I hope there is more to follow since the whole affaire is so amusing, breaks the monotony and thankfully no one gets too upset about the issue......:lol:
Hopefully you do not drink and write!!!!!!!!:flowers: (I had to buy a new keyboard twice, then I changed my habits......)

Prince Ferfried says he finds the people in Berlin disagreable, as soon as he finished his 150 hours of community service he will go to Vienna: 'I don't feel comfortable in Berlin any longer. The people here are weird. In Vienna they like me, I am greeted everywhere with kiss-hands'.

The prince doesn;t say what community service he is doing but he reveals it has something to do with books and cars.

Source: monarchen.nl, here.

I ever have disliked Tatjana Gsell. She seems to be not intelligent, only has money or glamour in her brain (that makes her silly) and is a person that loves herself mostly.

The affair between Tatjana and Ferfried made major headlines in Germany for months, the interest only cooled off after they did a reality soap that was an insult for everyone's intelligence and the final straw for Ferfried's brother Hansi to exclude him from the family. Ferfried and his family are top class royals after all and this whole story was beyond embarrassment. Tatjana Gsell started making headlines as rich and bored housewife who had nothing else to do than spending the money of her rich plastic surgeon husband who had earlier transformed a nice looking country girl named Tanja into Tatjana, the body. Later her husband died under strange circumstances where she was involved (robbery gone wrong - she even went to jail) and then she started targeting Ferfried. Soon he was branded a randy old fool (poor but with a title) who even allowed another man be part of the relationship, another randy old fool (no title but rich), but it took way too long until it finally sunk in that something was very wrong. Until then he had not only embarrassed himself by doing silly photoshoots or interviews but also his friends and family. Thank god he did not marry her! Hopefully he finds somebody of his age and he can grow old gracefully.

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern co-hosts the German MDR Television
production 'Noblesse Oblige' at Bismarck Castle in Doebbelin on Sept.
25, 2008 near Stendal in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. On pic 6 there are
(from left to right) Irina von Bismarck, Princess Maja von Hohenzollern,
Leontine von Schmettow and Alexander von Bismarck.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Didn't Prince Ferfried declare receivership or something like that, after things stumbled with Tatiana?

Didn't Prince Ferfried declare receivership or something like that, after things stumbled with Tatiana?

Is he still together with Tatjana? I believe I read something about community service and lack of funds.

Gosh, after seeing Tatiana, :eek: one can hardly complain about other royals doing nose jobs or botox can we?!

Yes, at post 29 on the previous page.

Thanks Warren.
When you get to be as old as I am you will also begin to wonder if things actually happened or it was another senior moment!!! LOL:flowers:

I just read on the Dutch (and excellent) site monarchen.nl that prince Ferfied is folding napkins and sheets in a home for the elderly in Berlin. He was introduced by his chefs under a false name...

Article in Dutch here.

And the original article in German from the Süddeutsche Zeitung here.

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern cuddles with Homer the dog at the
Goldene Bild der Frau 2008 awards at Ullstein Hall on November 13,
2008 in Berlin, Germany.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern attends Mickey Mouse Magic
Party at Disneyland Resort on March 28, 2009 in Marne la
Vallee, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Is it shallow of me to simply enjoy this gentleman's name?

Of course it is. But I do anyway.

Okay..I am joining the party late. So I am trying to catch up. This thread is very interesting to say the least.

I am assuming he married the girlfriend, and when you say receivership...are you saying the Prince is now broke?

Okay..I am joining the party late. So I am trying to catch up. This thread is very interesting to say the least.

I am assuming he married the girlfriend, and when you say receivership...are you saying the Prince is now broke?

He is folding napkins and sheets at a home for the elderly, I suppose as part of his community service.
Having this piece of information, I doubt the beloved is still waiting for him to marry her. She is probably grazing at greener pastures.....:ROFLMAO:

:previous: Thank you so very much.
Nothing amuses me more in this forum than this Prince's travails.
I always had a soft spot in my heart for a sensuous alcoholic who fell off the wagon and managed to wake up after a 20 day coma, lose weight and have a cookbook ready for Christmas........:whistling:

:previous: Oh my oh my!!!!!!! Did anyone tell lovely Natalie that the prince is penniless? I cannot read German which in this case is really sad. I'd love to know more...(For educational purposes of course):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern poses during the premiere of
the Disney film 'Kiss the frog' on November 29, 2009 in Munich,
Germany.

A bit too much of everything, in my eyes ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Princess Maja von Hohenzollern attends the 'Ein Herz fuer Kinder'
Gala (A Heart for Children Gala) at Studio 20 at Adlershof on
December 12, 2009 in Berlin, Germany.

---------> Pic

What was the theme of the party? She looks like something out of the "Arabian Nights". She is lovely though.

Odette, I'm not sure whether the party had a theme at all ;)

Prince Ferfried von Hohenzollern attends the Lambertz Monday
Night Schoko & Fashion party at the Alten Wartesaal on Feb.
1, 2010 in Cologne, Germany.

------------> Pic

Back
Top Bottom