The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I think the article says that he expressed his sorrow about the death of mr. Aritan.

Old 08-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post

I think the article says that he expressed his sorrow about the death of mr. Aritan.

Thanks Marengo. Must be a bad translation on my part - I was using an internet translating source!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-13-2020, 09:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Death of Prince D. Eudes of Orleans of Bragança

Quote:
On the part of HRH Prince Luiz of Orleans and Bragança, the Secretariat of the Casa Imperial do Brasil fulfills the painful duty to report the death, which occurred today in the city of Rio de Janeiro at the age of 81, after a long illness, from his brother Prince D. Eudes of Orleans and Bragança, second of twelve children of D. Pedro Henrique and D. Maria de Orleans and Bragança and father of Deputy D. Luiz Philippe de Orleans and Bragança.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...04551259781459

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prin...A9ans-Braganza
Old 09-08-2020, 01:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

"His Royal Highness Prince Bertrand of Orléans-Braganza was September 7, during the celebration of Brazil's National Day, greeted by a crowd of monarchist activists outside his home in Brazil. The Prince is the head of the Brazilian imperial family."

https://twitter.com/OAanmoen/status/...323776/photo/2
Old 09-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Commoner

When did Prince Bertrand become Head of the Imperial Family? I was not aware that his elder brother, Luis, had died or abdicated his position as Head if the Imperial Family.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Luiz Philippe campaigning again:

Luiz Philippe d’Orléans-Bragance : une nouvelle Constitution pour le Brésil ? – Noblesse & Royautés

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Heir Apparent

PRESS RELEASE: PRÍNCIPE DOM LUIZ'S STATE OF HEALTH

Quote:
São Paulo, November 2, 2020

On Saturday (10/30), Prince Dom Luiz de Orleans and Bragança, Head of the Casa Imperial do Brasil, felt a little uneasy, and his doctor thought it best to intern him for tests, all with good results.

Tomorrow a simple surgical procedure will be done to remove a cyst close to one eye.

The expectation is for hospital discharge in the coming days.

Further information will be released in due course.
Pro Monarchy / Secretariat of the Imperial House of Brazil

https://www.facebook.com/15045512597...5138628056041/
Old 01-03-2021, 07:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Communiqué on the participation of the Princes of the Imperial House of Brazil in the solemnities of Acclamation to the Imperial Family.

Quote:
Dear monarchists,

In view of the recent resurgence of the pandemic of the new coronavirus, respecting the norms of social distancing in force throughout our country and, above all, following the guidelines established in March by His Imperial and Royal Highness Prince Luiz of Orleans and Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, we inform that exceptionally this year the Princes of the Imperial House will not take part in the solemnities of Acclamation to the Imperial Family , traditionally held at the beginning of January.

Overcoming the present scourge, the Acclamation can be made with great brightness in 2022, opening in a sublime way the year of celebrations of the Bicentennial of Independence of Brazil.

In full certainty that we can count on the support and understanding of all loyal monarchists, we cordially endorse ourselves.

Pro Monarchy Secretariat of the Imperial House of Brazil
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJg9Yhks...=1wvnucv5uo6h9
Old 01-03-2021, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Communiqué on the participation of the Princes of the Imperial House of Brazil in the solemnities of Acclamation to the Imperial Family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJg9Yhks...=1wvnucv5uo6h9
For those not being fluent in Portuguese it would be helpful to tell them what the communiqué said in addition to mentioning that they sent out a communiqué.

If I understand it correctly the message was that they don't participate this year because of the coronavirus.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

On the last day 2, Prince Luiz of Orleans and Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, celebrated Solemn Mass on Thanksgiving for the 80th anniversary of the Imperial Prince of Brazil, Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ProMonarq...52652446298122
Old 03-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Speeches by Prince Bertrand at the XXI Symposium on Studies and Counter-Revolutionary Action.

Old 03-18-2021, 07:01 PM
Heir Apparent

New photos of the Imperial Prince of Brazil, Dom Bertrand de Orleans and Bragança. These photos were taken between the 8th and 15th of this month at Fazenda São José, owned by Dr. Ciro Moss d’Avino, Counselor of the Pro Monarchy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkGUfGM7Ai/
Old 03-25-2021, 12:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança was present at the funeral ceremonies of Amadeu Batista do Lago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2H4-jstlj/
Old 04-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Easter Message from the Imperial Prince of Brazil, Don Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Is this line of succession correct? Because if so, why are Carlos Tasso and his son Alfonso Tasso in line while their (grand)mother married a Baron; while princess Alix de Ligne is no longer in line of succession after marrying a Count. And why wasn't Carlos excluded after his first marriage? Only his second marriage to an archduchess would be considered 'equal' I would assume. Carlos' sister Alice also married a count but it is unclear whether they are considered to be in line to the throne as it only states that the line continues with other descendants of Teresa...

Tags
belgium, brazilian imperial family, ligne, orleans-bragança, petropolis, vassouras