The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Majesty

The head of the House may not divorce ; we will never see Fransesca as Habsbourg first Royal Lady.
His Brother Georg showed again how sad he is not to be AD Otto's the first born Son.
Did the Ladies wear their Order ?

Old 11-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Thanks you eya. Nice to see the family at the Vatican. Good to see the Archduchess Margarita. Others I recognised were the prince and princess of Windisch-Graetz, Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg & husband, Archduchess Gabriela, Archduke Paul Georg and his wife Eilika. It seems that mainly the younger generation attended though.

I did not see Archduchess Fransesca. Neither did I see her son Ferdinand, who perhaps was busy with a racing competition. Her two daughters did attend.
In the Video one can also see Pater Paul Habsburg (seating next to Archduchess Gabriela, Archduchess Helene (née Countess Toerring-Jettenbach) and Archduchess Maria (née Princess zu Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg) seating at the end of the first row.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Majesty

nice meeting with the pope. i guess it must be quite emotional for the habsbourgs to meet with him. quite a good turnout too and nice to see how the little ones are growing.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Majesty

I should have like to see the Head of the House with his wife and his Heir. A family !
Old 11-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Apparently Archduchess Francesca joined her son Ferdinand in Barcelona where he was participating in a racing competition that lasted the weekend:

https://twitter.com/PedrodelaRosa1/s...44517314609153
Old 11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Majesty

So AD Karl wanted to be alone .
Old 04-20-2017, 11:08 AM
Administrator

Elizabeth of Habsburg attended the Appraisers Association of America 13th Annual Award Luncheon in New York City yesterday:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 05-15-2017, 01:56 AM
Courtier

Do we know wether Archduchess Walburga Douglas had a stroke?
There was a documentary this weekend about the 300th birthday of Maria Theresia on "ARTE" where she was interviewed and she held her left hand as if she had a stroke.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:48 AM
Majesty

Wedding of Dimitri Galitzine , Grandson of Archiduke Rofolphe and his first wife the late Countess Xenia, Son of Marie Anne of Habsbourg and Pierre Galitzine with Alexandra Politt in Brussels. Members of the Liechtenstein Family attended.

I don't know if Katarina daughter of Archduke Rodolphe and his second wife the Princess of wrede is divorced?
Old 11-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Archduke Geza attends with his wife Elizabeth at the Golden Fleece Gala in NY yesterday

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...gala,_new_york
Old 01-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

I am not sure this is the thread to place this question in, but my knowledge of the German Royal families is so limited that I really don't know where to put it. If it needs to be moved, moderators, please do so. Here is the question.

I want to read the new book "Twilight of Empire" that is about the tragedy at Maylering. I had never heard of this event until I saw the book reviewed on a blog I follow. I have always only been interested in the British Royal Family, but I have just read "Victoria's Daughters" by Jerrold Packard and there was a mention of the Habsburgs in that book. The book touched on just enough 19th century German history to really get me interested, particularly in the monarchies that ruled all the different parts of the pre-united Germany. I really feel like I need more of an understanding of the Habsburgs and their role in 19th century German history to appreciate the book. I really don't want to go back to ancient times, but I would like to read a book that would give me better understanding of the times. Can someone recommend a book to me that would give me that foundation? Thanks.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
I don't know if Katarina daughter of Archduke Rodolphe and his second wife the Princess of wrede is divorced?
Not sure if they divorced actually, but you can read about whom is her husband dating, here:

Royal Musings: You may need a scorecard!

Hope it helps.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:20 AM
Majesty

Yes , they divorced . This is sad news. He left her for an Oetker Heiress !

HIRH Archduchess Katharina of Habsbourg is now very involved in her Imperial family story , she is writing gives interviews (Noblesse et Royautés) and appears on royal TV threads . She is a clever charming Lady speaking wonderfully French.
She has great support from her Mother , Archduc Rodolphe second wife.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Majesty

A tangled web like in a soap opera.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
A tangled web like in a soap opera.
I love it
Old 02-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Gabriela of Habsburg attended a show of Circus Krone in Munich today, February 1:

** Pic **
Old 03-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Tatiana Galitzine with her husband Guillermo Sierra show us their home in Houston

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/lif...y-12713113.php

Archduke Georg attend in Madrid at the conference "Kings Without a Realm, Diplomats Without Diplomatic Relations", organized by the Embassy of Hungary, the Cervantes Institute and the Diplomatic School. The event took place at the headquarters of the Institute .
King Simeon attends also to this event.

http://www.kingsimeon.bg/wp-content/...d/DSC_8453.jpg
http://www.kingsimeon.bg/wp-content/...d/DSC_8471.jpg
http://www.kingsimeon.bg/wp-content/...d/DSC_8393.jpg
Old 04-18-2018, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Elizabeth of Habsburg spoke at the Appraisers Association of America Honors Hans Ulrich Obrist at 14th Annual Award Luncheon in New York City today, April 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 05-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Administrator

Princess Tatiana and husband Guillermo Sierra attended the 5th annual UNICEF Gala Houston 2018 in Houston, Texas, yesterday, May 4:

** Pic **
Old 06-19-2018, 01:43 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Archducke Johannes has been ordained as a priest last weekend in Verolliez.

The archuke is the 3rd of many children of Archduke Rudolphe and his wife Marie Helene de Villefagne de Vogelsanck. He was an economist who worked for a bank in Paris before he decided to become a priest.

Ordination de l'archiduc Johannes d'Autrcihe - Noblesse & Royautés

Tags
austria, habsburg, house of habsburg, house of habsburg-lorraine