Archduke Karl, Head of the Imperial House and Family 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl has confirmed to Kronenzeitung that he has married his portuguese girlfriend in spring. Only close family members attended the wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Here name is Christian Reid, she's an entrepreneur and is said to come from one of Portugal's largest port wine families.

Yes she belongs to an important family in the north of Portugal.
It's a shame they didn't release a wedding photo.

Yes she belongs to an important family in the north of Portugal.
It's a shame they didn't release a wedding photo.

I have found an old photo of Christian and her sisters, where they say that she is to inherit her mother title of Countess?

https://www.shutterstock.com/editor...ortugal-title-'countesses-nicolau-de-9072736a

I assume this not to be the case, as I know newspapers like to exaggerate, but I am interested in her family background...was it indeed noble? I only saw that Nicolau de Almeida family own wine in Porto.

I have found an old photo of Christian and her sisters, where they say that she is to inherit her mother title of Countess?

https://www.shutterstock.com/editor...ortugal-title-'countesses-nicolau-de-9072736a

I assume this not to be the case, as I know newspapers like to exaggerate, but I am interested in her family background...was it indeed noble? I only saw that Nicolau de Almeida family own wine in Porto.

I don't know if her family is from the nobility. All I know is that Christian's family has a wine business.

Archduchess Francesca together with stepmother Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza and her son Borja attended the opening of the exhibition 'In the Eye of the Hurricane', at the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza in Madrid today, November 29:

** rex gallery **

It is time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom