Who is your favourite member of the Spanish Royal Family?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite member of the Spanish royal family?

• Juan Carlos

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Sofia (the Queen)

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Felipe

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Letizia

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • Leonor

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Sofia (the Infanta)

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Elena

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Cristina

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
plz add the poll children of infantas.. my favorite is miguel.. little cutie punk boy..

Definitly Queen Sofia. She is one marvelous woman...highly admirable. Viva La Reina Sofia de España!

My favourite is King Juan Carlos!

Sofia the Infanta. She is so incredible cute. :p

The King is my favourite.

HM King Juan Carlos, for proving to me in 1981 what a King CAN do to difuse a situation.

my favorite member of the spanish royal family is infanta Leonor. She is so cute girl.

Little adorable Infanta Leonor is my all-time favorite! :) I love that little girl with all of my heart!

Infanta Leonor! She's sooo cute and she's definitely going to be a beautiful woman just like her mother

HM King Juan Carlos, for proving to me in 1981 what a King CAN do to difuse a situation.

I could not agree more! He showed real Kingship in a situation that easlily could have thrown Spain back into dictatorship.

:crown5:

Needless to say that it DID leave a life-long impression on me.

Queen Sofia for her unwavering devotion to her family and the monarchy.

Sofia

Queen Sofia whose name means wisdom is my fav Spanish royal.I will always remember how the Olympic flame in Spain was illlumined by bow and arrow when Sofia was looking on as in ancient times.Sofia has been impeccable and irreproachable in her calling as Queen.

Her Majesty,The Queen followed by His Majesty The King & HRH The Infanta Elena.

Prince Felipe - for his eloquence and being good representant of monarchy.

Prince Felipe - for his eloquence and being good representant of monarchy.

That he is indeed,Felipe would be my joint third favourite.

For sone weird feeling I find to have affection towards HM, she must be a friendly lady and wonderful grandmother

For sone weird feeling I find to have affection towards HM, she must be a friendly lady and wonderful grandmother

I believe there's a lot of affection towards Her Majesty The Queen given all the media revelations over the past few months!

It used to be Christina but now after all these events I have started to really appreciate the Queen !

I also quite admire Infanta Margarita the blind younger sister of H.M.The King.

Letizia, superada en popularidad por su cuada Cristina

Letizia became the most unpopular SRF member in a poll conducted by El Mundo Magazine about the most unpopular Spaniards. She ranked in 9th place, her SIL Cristina ranked better (!) and made it to 12th position.

Most hated Spaniard is actor Javier Bardem, followed by Inaki (he doesn't count as SRF member anymore), who came second.

Letizia became the most unpopular SRF member in a poll conducted by El Mundo Magazine about the most unpopular Spaniards. She ranked in 9th place, her SIL Cristina ranked better (!) and made it to 12th position.

Most hated Spaniard is actor Javier Bardem, followed by Inaki (he doesn't count as SRF member anymore), who came second.

This poll is ridiculous. What has Letizia done to deserve this hatred? Something I'll never understand I guess. :(

Did it say why Letizia is unpopular? And why is Javier Bardem "Most Hated Spaniard"?? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom