The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events, Part 24 (Sept. 2017 - present)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
I agree An Ard Ri; we need to see more regular outings of the whole family, especially now after Easter cathedral-gate. It was really nice to see the SRF at the theatre yesterday and once again Leonor and Sofia are growing! Leonor looks more and more like Letizia each time I see a photo of her.

King Felipe's cousin Princess Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias (with her trademark headband) was also there and we normally only see her at family weddings/funerals or with the kings sisters.

Nice to see Doña Irene Urdangarin with her cousins,grandmother and aunt in law in Madrid at a family outing.

The SRF need more of this family unity on show.

Sure they do, after Palma-gate.

And of course Queen Sofia grabbing the hand of the heiress again in front of the cameras ? :whistling:

The presence of Infanta Elena would have been the icing on the cake.

Sure they do, after Palma-gate.

And of course Queen Sofia grabbing the hand of the heiress again in front of the cameras ? :whistling:

I thought the same thing, poor Leonor, Queen Sofia looks to be squeezing the heck out of her hand and she knows now there is no acceptable way to get away:bang::whistling::whistling:

Last edited:
Here are a few more photos of King Felipe and his father at the Cotec Report on Technology and Innovation in Madrid today.

PPE Agency

He was the Kings cousin,also in attendance were Infanta Pilar and her children Doña Simoneta Gómez - Acebo and Don Beltrán Gómez - Acebo.
The Mass took place at the Church of the Holy Spirit in Madrid.

The king inside the church

https://goo.gl/images/bHkeER

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Kudos to JC to let himself photograph in a wheelchair.

We'd never see a similar picture of Prince Philip, he'd not allow it.

Yes I was surprised to see that and the visit too was also a nice surprise!

King Juan Carlos and Infanta Elena attended the departure of the Mapfre team at the Volvo Ocean Race in Cardiff yesterday, June 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

King Juan Carlos appears to be closest with the Infanta Elena and have been attending a lot of events together.

That's a surprise. King Juan Carlos and prince Carl Philip were announced as foreign royals attending but Elena wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom