The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 23: October 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the parade live. JC in his usual uniform. Felipe in the Army´s.

Queen Sofia recycles the outfit from William and Catherine´s wedding. Princess Letizia also recycles an old beige outfit.

Having looked at all the pictures, it seems this is one very unhappy family. The only endearing looks are between F/L, they are so in love.

QS looks very angry, sad and so unhappy. Hopefully she will now find time for herself! In a sense my heart goes out to her, she has endured a very unhappy marriage and that is such a sad way to live.

Having looked at all the pictures, it seems this is one very unhappy family. The only endearing looks are between F/L, they are so in love.

QS looks very angry, sad and so unhappy. Hopefully she will now find time for herself! In a sense my heart goes out to her, she has endured a very unhappy marriage and that is such a sad way to live.

I do so agree with you. Queen Sofia has always had my feelings. She has had to put up with so much emotionally for years. Me, I could not have done it . But, she was raised to put duty first and not show too much of her feelings in public. I don't know if she looked angry as much as drained and deeply hurt. I think both Felipe and Letizia realize this and will comfort her, in private, making her an important part of their children's daily lives.

Last edited:
I do so agree with you. Queen Sofia has always had my feelings. She has had to put up with so much emotionally for years. Me, I could not have done it . But, she was raised to put duty first and not show too much of her feelings in public. I don't know if she looked angry as much as drained and deeply hurt. I think both Felipe and Letizia realize this and will comfort her, in private, making her an important part of their children's daily lives.

Agree!
Did you see the pic, where QSofia wrapped her arm around Letizias arm?
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
What a lovely gesture!
I think, they will both Support each other in the future.
BYe Bine

I believe that Felipe and Letizia will be compassionate to Queen Sofia and support her. I think that she will continue with many of her charitable works, maybe in a more private way. And I think that Queen Sofia is very close to all her grandchildren, especially Leonor and Sofia, due to their proximity. They seem to like being with her very much, I don't see that changing.

Last edited:
he took lot's of time to paint. let's see the result later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom