The Queen's Cup Sailing Event: July 1-4, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it has happened time and again within royal marriages.

Felipe should know first hand how his mother was affected by his fathers affairs.

Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 5th, 2004 - 10:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 10:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ennyllorac@Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:56 pm
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:31 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-paloma
@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:44 pm
I love seeing these photos. I'm so sick of people on other boards saying that these two don't really love each other and that this is all just staged. I think it is clear that they adore and love each others company.

Until he starts screwing around.

My! That is a bitter response.
No, just realistic! [/b][/quote]
well, the borbons have been caractherized since the beggining of the history of spain as unfaithful people... so maybe you are right...

Originally posted by carlota+Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:29 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carlota @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:29 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 10:20 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-paloma
I love seeing these photos. I'm so sick of people on other boards saying that these two don't really love each other and that this is all just staged. I think it is clear that they adore and love each others company.

No, just realistic!
well, the borbons have been caractherized since the beggining of the history of spain as unfaithful people... so maybe you are right... [/b][/quote]
I don't think he is the screwing around type, he obviously loves her and I think that there is a great chance they will be faithfull to each other

Originally posted by susanstotz+Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:46 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (susanstotz @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:46 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by carlota@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:29 am
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 10:20 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-paloma

No, just realistic!

well, the borbons have been caractherized since the beggining of the history of spain as unfaithful people... so maybe you are right...
I don't think he is the screwing around type, he obviously loves her and I think that there is a great chance they will be faithfull to each other [/b][/quote]
For fun, I checked F & L's compatibility according to the Chinese astrology; I found they share 10/10 :woot:

She was born on September 15. 1972 (She is Rat)
He was born on January 30, 1968 (He is Monkey)

Check it out at http://chinese.astrology.com/compatgrid.html

Originally posted by Humble@Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:04 am
No, just realistic!
I don't think he is the screwing around type, he obviously loves her and I think that there is a great chance they will be faithfull to each other
i'm not saying he is NOW. juan carlos also loved sofia at first...

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:54 am
No, just realistic!
i'm not saying he is NOW. juan carlos also loved sofia at first...
Relationships between men and women have changed a lot. Juan Carlos might be sure that Sofia will never be unfaithfull, Felipe will have to watch his step, if he strays in the future, it is more likely that Letizia will feel free to do the same if tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom