The Infantas and Royal Duties

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdebono

Commoner
I just love Elena and Cristina, they have inherited their mother's quiet and understated sense of duty. They never show their bad patches in public, are always ready with a smile and always affable. May they both be Blessed now and in the years to come.

Cristina and Royal duties

What kind of duties do Elena and Cristina perform? On average how many engagements per month? I am curious to know more about the Infantas, as there seems to be a lot of respect for them. Did they perform more duties before they got married for example, and now concentrate more on their respective families?

TC
Barbara

Originally posted by vdebono@Dec 8th, 2003 - 2:02 pm
I just love Elena and Cristina, they have inherited their mother's quiet and understated sense of duty. They never show their bad patches in public, are always ready with a smile and always affable. May they both be Blessed now and in the years to come.
I definitely agree with you on this. Elena and Cristina both have their mother's quiet, dignified and resptful manner. They are both very devoted and loyal to their country and represent Spain very well on royal duties.

Originally posted by barbara_41172@Dec 8th, 2003 - 7:35 pm
What kind of duties do Elena and Cristina perform? On average how many engagements per month? I am curious to know more about the Infantas, as there seems to be a lot of respect for them. Did they perform more duties before they got married for example, and now concentrate more on their respective families?

TC
Barbara
I don't think neither of the Infantas perform a certain number of royal duties each month or each year. And I certainly don't think they perform as many duties as say Princess Anne in Great Britain. The Infantas perform some duties and are patrons of some charities and organizations, such as the Red Cross, and I believe Cristina is the patron of some art organizations because of her job. But I think that the King and Queen and Felipe do the bulk of royal duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom