The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is so lovely. Doña Victoria and her grand-aunt Infanta Margarita in one lovely snippet.

I used to see the Infanta Margarita daily having her coffee at an on-street cafe terrace around the corner from her apartment in Madrid!

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo received an award for her late mother Infanta Pilar at the Escaparate Awards in Ronda yesterday, August 28:

"I can only say that my mother has been the best mother in the world and that I miss her a lot", she said in her speech.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** revistavanityfair article ** gtresnews gallery **

Nice to see Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo looking healthier after her recent bout of ill health.

Rather kindergarten than school.

Maria Zurita celebrated her 45th birthday today, September 16, with her parents and friends in Madrid and was seen fetching up her son from kindergarten:

** gtresnews gallery **

Infanta Margarita's legs look really bad. I hope it isn't troubling her too much. It looks like she normally wears compression stockings. Pictures inside the restaurant she also has blood circulation issues in her face.

The Infanta seems to have covered her legs when leaving the restaurant with her husband Don Carlos Zurita and daughter.

:previous:

That may be true, but when she would be seen taking care of him, would she be called an angel, or would this be taken for granted? It's a question of role expectations, I guess you know what I mean.. ;)

The journalists asked Infanta Margarita how King Juan Carlos is doing.
She said she's been talking to him and she's fine.

The Infanta and Duke also celebrate their 48th Wedding Anniversary on October 12th :previous:

Wonderful to see Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo carrying her late mothers legacy :previous:

I don't think the discreet Doña Maria Zurita was too pleased by the reporter asking her questions like that about her uncle.

She repeats a few times that she doesn't know anything but that yes, she would like to see her uncle.

Where did those 3 years go and how radiant Doña María Zurita looks.

Wait what?! 3 years old?!? I remember he was born early under emergent conditions. Where has the time gone?

Anyway, he is super cute and adorable. Imo, he looks like a young King Felipe with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

What a beautiful photo of the late Infanta Pilar :previous:

María Zurita attended the third day of the Global Champion Tour of equestrian show jumping held at the Club de Campo Villa de Madrid on May 23.
Jaime de Marichalar can be seen on the first photo as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom