The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her brother Bruno was also at the event.

Prince Albert was the godson of Queen Victoria Eugenia. Infanta Pilar was for many years a member of the International Olympic Committee, she has often met with Prince Albert and that relationship has been extended to some of her children.

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo attended a private dinner hosted by Prince Albert of Monaco and his foundation at the Teatro Real in Madrid on June 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Just seeing the area around Teatro Real where we used to walk around, get together with friends, etc makes me want to go back to Madrid :flowers:

Really enjoyed living there...

It's nice to see that Albert is still in touch with the SRF. He must be particularly close to Infanta Pilar and her family to have a private lunch with Simoneta.

I wonder how close the kings aunt villa at Sol de Mallorca is from the Marivent Palace?

I wonder how close the kings aunt villa at Sol de Mallorca is from the Marivent Palace?

Same part of the island (southwest). Marivent is about 16 km (15 min by car) from Sol de Mallorca.

It's nice to see the Gómez-Acebo y Borbon family again! Happy birthday again, Infanta!

Hopefully his mother The Infanta Pilar will be healthy enough to attend :previous:

Last edited:
Infanta Pilar de Borbón did not visit her brother last week and I had wondered if she was still at her villa in Calvià or back in Madrid.

Lets hope its not too serious.

She was so well on 30th July for her birthday and one month later she is admitted in a Hospital. A colon cancer is a heavy one.

Nice to see The Infanta Pilar back after her recent bout of ill health.

The Infanta was admitted to the Rúber Internacional clinic in Madrid,her son Don son Fernando Gómez-Acebo accompanied her.Lets hope its not too serious give her battle with cancer.

I wonder if there's any news on the condition of The Infanta Doña Pilar?

I hope Infanta Pilar's illness isn't serious and that she gets released from hospital soon.

Only a week after her mothers passing,hope Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo will be ok as its been a terribly sad time for the family.

:previous:
:previous:

The article says that it is for respiratory problems.

A worrisome time for the family indeed. I wish Simoneta a quick recovery.

She has pneumonia and will receive antibiotics intravenously.

Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo has enjoyed robust health lets hope Her Excellency has a speedy recovery after such an emotional and exhausting time for the Gómez-Acebo/Borbon families.

Back
Top Bottom