The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't the King,Queen and daughters pay a visit there last September?

:previous:

Yes, they did! For the 13th centenary of the origins of the Kingdom of Asturias, the centenary of the Catholic Coronation of the Virgin of Covadonga, and the centenary of the establishment of the Montaña de Covadonga National Park.

That was a wonderful gift from from the Spanish National Blind Organization :previous:

Infanta Pilar attended a commemoration marking the 50th anniversary of the death of her grandmother Victoria Eugenia of Battenberg, Queen Victoria as the wife of King Alfonso XIII. The Institute of Historical Studies of the University San Pablo CEU had organized the tribute ceremony:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** hola article **

Nice to see The Infanta back after her recent ill health :previous:

How sad I was think I hadn't seen the Viscount and Viscountess de la Torre together in sometime.

Indeed very sad news; especially for their six-year-old son Nicolás.

It seems that from the children of the Duchess of Badajoz only Bruno's marriage is solid.

Indeed :previous:

H.E Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo divorced 2012
H.E Don Juan Gómez-Acebo , Viscount of La Torre seperated 2019
H.E Don Bruno Gómez-Acebo married
H.E Don Luis Gómez-Acebo divorced 2011
H.E Don Fernando Gómez-Acebo Twice divorced 2011 and again in 2018

Maybe also Luis' second marriage will prove to be successful.

Very True Lula I will amend my post above :previous:

Let's hope it's not true.
Although her sons' collapsing marriages must be a stress for her.

Infanta Pilar has had some health issues earlier this year and was in hospital for prolonged stay.

I hope the news about Infanta Pilar isn't true; for her sake and the site's sake... spreading rumours about such an awful disease doesn't make them look good at all :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo attended a private dinner hosted by Prince Albert of Monaco and his foundation at the Teatro Real in Madrid on June 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Doña Simoneta is the image of her mother in those photos :previous:

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo attended a private dinner hosted by Prince Albert of Monaco and his foundation at the Teatro Real in Madrid on June 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It is interesting that despite not belonging to the official royal family, Simoneta Gómez-Acebo apparently preserves relations with the princely court of Monaco.

The kings cousin also works for Cartier ;)

Back
Top Bottom