The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw pictures on anothe board
Archduchess Francesca born Thyssen was there with one of her daughters.

Infanta Margarita will be a first time grandmother next year.
Her only daughter Maria is expecting her first child by artificial insemination.
Maria Zurita y Borbon is 42 years now, being born on September 16th 1975.

Source: Hola

Infanta Margarita attended the Padre Arrupe Foundation Christmas charity concert at the Auditorio Nacional in Madrid yesterday, December 19:

** gettyimages gallery **

The Infanta does not look well at all,quite shocked at the photos.

Infanta Margarita will be a first time grandmother next year.
Her only daughter Maria is expecting her first child by artificial insemination.
Maria Zurita y Borbon is 42 years now, being born on September 16th 1975.

Source: Hola

Maria is not her only child, she also has a son named Alfonso, born on 9 October 1973.

Maria is not her only child, she also has a son named Alfonso, born on 9 October 1973.

That is right, but Maria is her only daughter, otherwise I would have written her only child:flowers:
B.t.w Alfonso was born on August 9th 1973

Last edited:
I feel for the Infantas and their families... Are they truly that unimportant and uninteresting that each family doesn't even have his own thread?

I feel for the Infantas and their families... Are they truly that unimportant and uninteresting that each family doesn't even have his own thread?

This thread was opened in June 2014 and has thus only filled 7 pages as both Infantas do not carry out official duties we felt there was no need for separate threads .

I hope he is strong enough to fight for his life.

Today, May 13, Infanta Pilar attended the Mutua Madrid Open men's final match between German Alexander Zverev and Austrian Dominic Thiem:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Fernando has just divorced, hasn't he?

She's not 50 until October 28 but it having a joint party with 2 of her Gómez Acebo cousins,I'd expect to see Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena and maybe her uncle King Juan Carlos.

Back
Top Bottom