The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to Fernando and Nadia!

New babies in any family are always a happy blessing. Congratulations

Congratulations to Don Fernando and Nadia,how many grandchildren does Infanta Pilar have now?

Congratulations to them, and Infanta Pilar! :flowers:
That's nice news and Nicolás is a handsome name - I particularly like it written in Spanish with the accent mark on the letter a.

Congratulations to Don Fernando and Nadia,how many grandchildren does Infanta Pilar have now?

Infanta Pilar has a (grand total!) of ten grandchildren now. :)

Thanks Doña HP I lost count :D

:previous: I thought she had 9.
-Simoneta has 2 sons Luis and Pablo and a daughter Maria de la Mercedes
-Bruno has 3 sons Alvaro, Guilllermo and Alejandro
-Luis has 1 of each Luis and Laura
-and now Juan has Nicolas
-the last Fernando is divorced without kids I believe

Am I missing a grandchild???

I like he name Nicolas. Happy news. Congratulations to the whole family :flowers:

Infantas Pilar/Margarita and Family Thread: June 2014 -

You're very welcome, An Ard Ri! :)

:previous: I thought she had 9.
-Simoneta has 2 sons Luis and Pablo and a daughter Maria de la Mercedes
-Bruno has 3 sons Alvaro, Guilllermo and Alejandro
-Luis has 1 of each Luis and Laura
-and now Juan has Nicolas
-the last Fernando is divorced without kids I believe

Am I missing a grandchild???

I like he name Nicolas. Happy news. Congratulations to the whole family :flowers:

Well, I counted nine when I researched on Wikipedia (yes, I know it's not the most reliable source but I just wanted to check the number of grandchildren Infanta Pilar had), I added Nicolás as the tenth grandchild since I don't remember seeing him being mentioned. And I'm aware of the other grandchildren's names as well as their parents.
However this could be wrong since I did have to count a couple of times, so maybe Nicolás has been mentioned in the article and I just didn't check again, but, as mentioned above, I did add him as the tenth grandchild, since I thought I had counted nine....

Last edited:
Doña Simoneta Luisa Gómez-Acebo y Borbón

1.Luis Juan
2.Pablo
3.Maria de las Mercedes

Don Juan Filiberto Nicolás Gómez-Acebo,Viscount de la Torre

1.Nicolás Gómez-Acebo

Don Bruno Alejandro Gómez-Acebo

1.Alejandro Juan Gómez-Acebo
2.Guillermo Gómez-Acebo
3.Álvaro Gómez-Acebo

Don Luis Beltrán Alfonso Gómez-Acebo

1.Luis Felipe Gómez-Acebo
2. Laura Gómez-Acebo

Don Fernando Humberto Gómez-Acebo

1.Nicolás Gómez-Acebo

I count 10 grandchildren.

Last edited:
You're very welcome, An Ard Ri! :)

Well, I counted nine when I researched on Wikipedia, and added Nicolás as the tenth grandchild since I don't remember seeing him being mentioned. And I'm fully aware of the other grandchildren's names as well as their parents.
However this could be wrong since I did have to count a couple of times...

I listed the grandkids, hoping you could point out who I was missing. As I was honestly curious:ermm: I realize now that Pilar seems to have 2 grandsons named Nicolas??? I was mistaking the new baby's cousin for him.

Infantas Pilar/Margarita and Family Thread: June 2014 -

Thanks An Ard Ri for the list, yes, that's how I saw it :flowers:

I listed the grandkids, hoping you could point out who I was missing. As I was honestly curious:ermm: I realize now that Pilar seems to have 2 grandsons named Nicolas??? I was mistaking the new baby's cousin for him.

Oh, I didn't realise, thank you for confirming that with me. :) I apologise if I sounded harsh as I was a little confused by your correction since I had indeed made the conclusion she had ten grandchildren now. Due to that confusion, I had also misinterpreted the tone of your query as to whether you were missing out a grandchild - I thought it was rhetorical but I, again, deeply apologise! For me tone can be quite hard to analyse on forums sometimes because I'm not have a discussion with the posters face to face.

Last edited:
One is Nicolás Gómez-Acebo y Carney
The other is Nicolás Gómez-Acebo y Halamandari

And the 11th grandchild is on the way!

A son for Beltran Gomez-Acebo and Andrea Pascual

Andrea Pascual,37, and Beltran Gomez-Acebo,42, have welcomed their first child together- a son,who was born on July 17th.
Both mother and child are doing well.
The baby was born prematurely(he was expected to be born in September),so he will stay at the hospital for a month.
He is the first child for his mother, his father already has two kids from his first marriage to Laura Ponte- Luis Felipe(2005) and Laura(2006).

As far as I know Andrea is 25 years old.

Exactly:

Luis Juan Fernández-Sastrón y Gómez-Acebo
and
Luis Felipe Gómez-Acebo y Ponte

Back
Top Bottom