The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo donated her late mothers wheelchair to the Ifema Hospital in Madrid following a call for donations from the Corona Pandemic.

https://www.abc.es/espana/madrid/abc....google.com%2F

Old 04-22-2020, 02:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

An interview with Simoneta Gómez-Acebo about the confinement, her plans and the King:

"I am confined since I returned from a trip that is when it started. I live with my children and here they are all," she tells us exclusively."

https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencial...usiva_2553975/

Old 04-27-2020, 09:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Maria Zurita goes for a walk with her son Carlitos and tells how she is living the confinement.
https://www.hola.com/actualidad/2020...aseo-carlitos/
Old 04-29-2020, 02:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

A Happy sweet mama:

"Mi querido Carlos,

Today you are 2 years old! Two years in which you have filled us with joy, kindness and pure love. You enrich every minute of our lives and make us happy. You fill the heart of everyone around you and mine in particular.
I appreciate every second that I enjoy with you, each of your smiles, each of your steps. You can't make me happier. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, mouse. I love you"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_jhNgihrmc/

Tags
infanta margarita, infanta pilar