Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who is the woman wearing a red bikini standing beside letizia?

I hope theses photos will put an end to the endless anorexic discussions.

My thoughts exactly! IMO Letizia looks amazing! She has a small frame, so I can see how people would wonder, but she looks very healthy here. I'm glad she was finally photographed in her bikini to stop all the controversy. No eating disorders there. :flowers:

I don't care if Letizia is seen in a bikini or not, its not like she is the only women who gets to wear one therefore I don't get the fuss. Crown Princess in a biking, so what IMO. She can wear what she likes and enjoys her summer like everyone else.

On what yacht were they on? The seemed like they had a very fun day. Great to see the family together and at ease.

I think they were on the Fortuna. I don´t see the fuss either for anybody to wear a bikini on this day and age. Besides, Princess Letizia´s bikini was VERY discreet compared to the ones I see here in Ipanema!Hahaha.

I think they were on the Fortuna. I don´t see the fuss either for anybody to wear a bikini on this day and age. Besides, Princess Letizia´s bikini was VERY discreet compared to the ones I see here in Ipanema!Hahaha.

And that´s the way it should be...!;)

I've loved seeing all the Royal Family in Palma de Mallorca,it was nice also to see aunty Pilar :)

On what yacht were they on? The seemed like they had a very fun day. Great to see the family together and at ease.

They are on boad the Fortuna (the Somni is the small boat they use in the harbour watching the men sailing), most likely in the open sea.

What I find a bit strange is that given the fact that they are in the open sea, the children dont use any protection / life jackets at all, not sure if 4/5/6 year olds can be considered "good swimmers" in these circumstances.

They are on boad the Fortuna (the Somni is the small boat they use in the harbour watching the men sailing), most likely in the open sea.

What I find a bit strange is that given the fact that they are in the open sea, the children dont use any protection / life jackets at all, not sure if 4/5/6 year olds can be considered "good swimmers" in these circumstances.

I noticed that too Duke & also found it quite strange!

Doña Letizia en bikini, ¿cuánto han pagado 'Hola' por la foto del verano? :: Periodismo :: Prensa :: Periodista Digital
La Princesa de Asturias, en biquini - La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias

You can watch the whole Hola! in here - by fullscreen. There is also some photos of Felipe and Letizia leaving the restaurant at the night of the Jaume Anglada concert (They took their girls to Son Vent and returned to the restaurant with the crew of Hispano and their wives).
http://www.youkioske.com/revistas-femeninas/revista-hola-17-agosto-2011/

Last edited:
dazzling said:
I don't care if Letizia is seen in a bikini or not, its not like she is the only women who gets to wear one therefore I don't get the fuss. Crown Princess in a biking, so what IMO. She can wear what she likes and enjoys her summer like everyone else.

I don't think anyone is saying she can't wear a bikini, the 'fuss' is that someone was able to actually get a picture of it because I believe this is the first clear bikini shot, which considering how many years she has been a public figure is a good track record for Letizia ......

Thanks LadyFinn and everyone who has posted pics of the family on Fortuna. It's so nice to see this beautiful family enjoying themselves together.

I usually hate paparazzi pictures, but for some reason the Fortuna photos are really lovely. Lovely to see how much they all are enjoying themselves in the sea :)

As for the bikini pictures, as I have always thought Letizia has an amazing body {edit}

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually hate paparazzi pictures, but for some reason the Fortuna photos are really lovely. Lovely to see how much they all are enjoying themselves in the sea :)

As for the bikini pictures, as I have always thought Letizia has an amazing body {edit}

Love the photo of Leonor and the King! It looks like she also got a "lift up" from her cousins to give him a kiss. The pictures of the grandchildren standing in line to kiss him through the car window are my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few posts have been edited and others deleted for discussing Princess Letizia's weight. F
Further posts with be deleted. Please lets stay on topic and discuss the summer holidays without getting weight issues into the discussion.​

Alltogether the best summer vacation pictures I have seen in many years. Including relaxing pics of the entire family, happy (grand-) children, the kiss, Letizia in a hot bikini, and the entire family enjoying relaxing time and swimming all togehter. Whether the new unity is really because of a "learned from the past" and "being more relaxed now" or whether they are for the paparazzi only.... I do not care. I am just happy with the pics.
BYe Bine

It´s good to see that Froilan and Victoria have the attention and company of their Father. Victoria is getting soooooooooooo pretty! She is a lovely girl and my favourite grandaughter os King Juan Carlos, after Irene.

It´s good to see that Froilan and Victoria have the attention and company of their Father. Victoria is getting soooooooooooo pretty! She is a lovely girl and my favourite grandaughter os King Juan Carlos, after Irene.

I wonder if the children will be attending World Youth Day?

Please can someone put the link of a photo of the kiss of the princes????????????
:))

While I understand the paps going after the Asturias family, I will never understand the need for the press to follow Elena's children everywhere - even when she is not with them

I do agree Marmalade here, the press can be so thoughtless and irritating. Even the poor children are targeted.

While I understand the paps going after the Asturias family, I will never understand the need for the press to follow Elena's children everywhere - even when she is not with them
As those photos with regularity are posted on these boards there must be an interest in them. Paps are part of the supply and demand chain.

Even worse is what they do to Thelma and her daughter, as well as Erika's. At least Elena's kids have protection. Kids in Letizia's family don't. Not to say anything about how Letizia's own sisters have been treated when they have not courted any press attention for themselves and their personal lives.

Last edited:
I suppose that even though Froilan ans Victoria are not the Crown Prince´s children, they are still the King´s grandchildren and many people love to see them. I don´t approve of papparazi´s pursuing relentlessly, but these photos are part and parcel of what famous people have to endure.Froilan, as a matter of fact has always awaken a lot of interest on his person, especially when he was younger, because of his very impish personality.

Back
Top Bottom