Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm... what an interesting handbag, Reina Sofia! :ermm:

The Royal House announces only official commitments, it will not announce the comings and goings of various family members.

Thanks for the information lula. :)

Yes that is a very lovely photo!

I agree, it's my new favourite photo of Infanta Elena and Victoria Federica.

I think it's very nice that Queen Sofia loves her grandchildren a lot; but I agree with you, the bag is a bit tacky (the photos of the children are sweet though).

Last edited:
When will Letizia come with the Girls?
BYe Bine

When will Letizia come with the Girls?
BYe Bine

Letizia will defo be there on August 6th to attend the dinner. Having said that, she is not scheduled to attend the copa del rey awards ceremony tomorrow.

Well, on Tuesday, Letizia along with Felipe and Queen & King will attend Dinner with the Balearic authorities. Maybe she's already in Mallorca.

When is Jaime Anglada concert? I hope the Asturias family can attend this year, they didn't last year...

Well, on Tuesday, Letizia along with Felipe and Queen & King will attend Dinner with the Balearic authorities. Maybe she's already in Mallorca.

When is Jaime Anglada concert? I hope the Asturias family can attend this year, they didn't last year...

Jaime Anglada's concert was on Wednesday, and no one of the royal family attended on it.

The press does not understand the message...:nonono:

The old days of daily and massive exposure before the cameras in the Nautical Club are over, probably because the queen and the Palma (while the business worked) were the only ones who enjoyed it.

Prince Felipe sails few days to meet Family commitments (political, military, sporting and economic)... but he will not expose continually his family.

The Asturias want to follow the path of other European princes, one photo shoot where all photographers make their photos, and not a daily thing. Last year they went to Soller train for two hours and let the photographers do their job ... this year they will probably choose another place in Mallorca and do something similar.

According to the press, this afternoon they will allow to make photographs when children receive the diploma of the the sailing school. After allowing the photos of the arrival on the first day of class, the school told reporters that was forbidden to photograph the children alone. For that reason, this year there are no photos during classes like other years.

Prince Felipe on board of the "Aifos" during the 32th Copa del Rey Cup - August 2

32th Copa del Rey Audi Mapfre Sailing Cup - Day 7 - Pictures - Zimbio

Last edited:
When will we see Letizia and the little Infanta's? I can't wait to see some picture of those beautiful little girls! :flowers:

Letizia never enjoyed Mallorca, so this year, not even for the concert she came. Maybe she´ll appear for the dinner.

Asturias family spent a long weekend in May in Mallorca. According townspeople said on twitter,they were playing in the park, on the beach, the prince and the princess went to a bar with friends... and the press knew nothing. Last September, made ​​another visit and enjoyed the weekend with friends.

The problem is that in August is impossible to do that with ease, because the island is filled with dozens of photographers, eager to do photos.

So Letizia likes Mallorca, what she does not like is the harassment of the press.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia never enjoyed Mallorca, so this year, not even for the concert she came. Maybe she´ll appear for the dinner.

They were never expected to attend the concert this year due to the security reason. Felipe went a day earlier (Wed) than the original plan (Thurs). Either Letizia couldn't change the plan at the last minute or was not willing to.

Back
Top Bottom