Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Felipe did not participate today in the sailing competition, but he will deliver the trophies tonight

I wonder if Letizia, Felipe and the girls will do a posed photoshoot like last year's, since they already appeared yesterday. But maybe they'll do one with Felipe right?

Any sightings of Elena's cousin Doña María Zurita yet?

I understand and don't blame Letizia for not enjoying Mallorca this time of the year.
The pictures of all the grandchildren is timeless. Its nice that Elena and Letizia are also included.

Hopefully we get a photoshoot.

I understand and don't blame Letizia for not enjoying Mallorca this time of the year.
The pictures of all the grandchildren is timeless. Its nice that Elena and Letizia are also included.

The inclusion of all the children is wonderful to see,its quite rare to seem them all together in one place!

I also hope we'll get a photo shoot from Letizia, Felipe, Leonor and Sofia. :)

I enjoyed looking at the photos of Queen Sofia and her grandchildren during the sailing cup, they were very cute. Leonor and Sofia have both gotten really tall now! Their cousin Irene has also got taller as well IMO. I also liked the photo of Victoria Federica hugging Letizia, that was very sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU everyone that posted the links to the pictures. :flowers:
Its been a LONG time since all the grandchildren have been photographed together. What a gorgeous family!! It was really great seeing the interaction of the aunts with their nieces and nephews, especially nice to see Elena and Letizia taking care of the Urdangarin children, so glad they had their Granmother and Aunts to congratulate and support them. All the Queens grandchildren are beautiful!!:wub:

:previous: The photos are wonderful.:wub:

They are at Sierra de Tramuntana, where the fires occurred last week. That is a nice gesture, IMO ;)

Sofia looks as tall as her sister now.

It reminds me of Elena and Cristina, around Cristina's communion. At the time both girls were the same height and Cristina eventually surpassed her eldest sister height.

The same will apply to Leonor and Sofia, it seems Sofia has more Borbon genes than her sister, she will be taller for sure. Leonor however is more lady-like like Letizia, she got from her mother the petite and delicate posture and physique. Both girls are so diferent but so precious.
Leonor's hair is getting darker but it suits her more that way, it will make her blue eyes stand out even more.

Leonor is a stunning little woman. She will be exactly like Letizia (she already is) :flowers:

The Infanta's are just so stunningly beautiful!!!

Even though they're royals, they need some privacy as well, I understand that, but I wished I could see the girls all the time!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom