Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Lula, for such good news! I hope we will have some great holiday photos soon :flowers:

No information about Princess Letizia. That news is from an agency, it's a weekend and this year there are fewer reporters in Mallorca, so we'll have to wait for more information.

Please note that when photo's become available they will be posted.

i presume that Letizia is spending time with her family and that explains her absence so far

i presume that Letizia is spending time with her family and that explains her absence so far

That's the assumption,there's no official news on where the Princess is,I guess we'll have to wait a day or two for more news.

I heard there was no concert this year. JC is not in Mallorca yet, why didn't Paloma B ask where JC was ? Mallorca is the holiday choice of him and Sofia (mainly Sofia), now their kids grew up and have their own families, it's understandable that Mallorca might not be a desirable vacation place for everyone in the family.

I think they should go on private holidays wherever they want (and as we saw with JC, thats exactly what they do, by the way). Nevertheless, the press will be annoyed because the Infantas Leonor and Sofia are hardly ever seen compared to other royal children of their age (dutch, danish).

Princess Letizia arrived to the island yesterday, according to ABC newspaper.

This year, there being no sailing competition, there are fewer reporters in Mallorca, the information is bad and arrive late, more on weekends. When some published the news, things have changed.

Duke, the concert was an activity of the Cup of the King, the competition was in July, so I do not think that this year will have concert.

Infanta Elena and her children will leave today or tomorrow, because children have to go with their father. Hopefully today Queen Sofia does not want to miss the opportunity to be photograph at least with 4 of her grandchildren.

In Marivent everyone has their house, so no one needs to escape because they do not have to be under the same roof. It was known that the Infanta Elena was not long to go, because children have to go with their father.

Today Asturias family will pose for photographers in Soller.

wow we'll see pictures today? im so hapy, but whats Soller?

But Marivent is a castle so who can they have lots of houses inside?

But Marivent is a castle so who can they have lots of houses inside?

Its a Palace but it has land attached to it which over the years the Prince and Infantas have had holiday villas built.

nice first pics^^ Sofia was getting the same heigh as her sister, but it seems that Leonor is a bit more tall now and she got more slim too, the toddler fat is gone, shes turning into a beautiful young lady!

cant wait for HQ pictures

Last edited:
;_; so we'll probably only see the girls this time around, unless they bring them to London Olympics...

Back
Top Bottom