Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What a lovely photos! It's nice to see all the children together. So sweet King and Queen with their nieces :flowers:
The grandparents are always a treasure for the children.

"Hola" El Rey se despide de toda su familia tras finalizar sus vacaciones en Mallorca
Google Translate

Last edited:
Great pics of the lunch! Thanks so much! I still can't believe how tall Juan has gotten.

I'm very happy to see that Sofia is a very happy girl with a wonderful smile although we have rare chanches to see it!:). I had always known that but it's great to see her in the last photo from hola!!

thank you for the pics and info!!! i hope to see HQ pics, its must be precious^^

Thank you everybody for posting such lovely pictures.

I absolutely love, love Sofia., especially how she ran after her cousins after the little photo session. It appears that the Leonor and Sofia get along with their cousins very well.

Felipe and Letizia seem to be sending all the lovey-dovey vibes that they sent 9 months before Sofia was born:whistling::whistling: Letizia seems to be very happy. And she really looks lovely in white

Beautiful photos. The children so tender with their grandpa. Juan is sooooooooooooo tall and handsome . So are his siblings and cousins. I love to see the children of the Royal Family.

It´s lovely to see little Sofia smiling and laughing at her cousin Pablo´s clowning.

The photos where little Felipe lifts little Sofia up so that she could kiss the King are so funny and cute :ROFLMAO: It`s always useful for a little girl to have such knights around, isn`t it?

The group family picture is lovely. I don't recall seeing such a picture from the Spanish family in such a long time or I could be mistaken.

When does their holiday end? I think the King & Queen ends this week?

The group family picture is lovely. I don't recall seeing such a picture from the Spanish family in such a long time or I could be mistaken.

When does their holiday end? I think the King & Queen ends this week?

The month of August, is the month of vacation... but last week they have had official acts and from the 18th to 21st they will return to Madrid to attend the Pope´s acts. From Sunday until the 18th there are no official acts.

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. Are they going to have one family picture infront of Marivent Palace like they used to?

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. Are they going to have one family picture infront of Marivent Palace like they used to?

No, they only have done it some year, they did it the first summer of Leonor and the first summer of Sofía.

Very nice photos of the family . This summer we cannot complain with lack of photos! It´s been truly great to be able to see the SPF during their holidays in Mallorca.

amazing pics from HOLA!!!
Letizia might be a bit too thin but hell she looks hot in bikini^^

and i totally agree with Carminha, because we had lots a amazing pictures of the family, this is without a doubt the best summer info and pics we had in a long time of the SRF. i loved how everybody had fun together, indeed very precious pictures and moments^^

Last edited:
Galería de Fotos: Doña Letizia Ortiz: analizamos los veraneos de la Princesa en Mallorca -- Mujerhoy.com --

Maybe some photographer got that one million euros, which was said to be paid to the one, who could get a photo of Letizia in a bikini. So much fuss about nonsense - in many articles it has been suggested that Letizia wouldn´t never wear a bikini, because she wouldn´t look good on it because of her slenderness. She looks just fine, slender but fine and I love her hat.
Well, now that the photo has been caught, what next year?
La Princesa Letizia pillada en bikini junto a la Familia Real en Cabrera - Bekia

Last edited:
I hope theses photos will put an end to the endless anorexic discussions.

Maybe in earlier days Letizia didnt want to give the media a field day and contribute to the madness of paparazzi culture. She knows pretty well that if she doesnt want any bikini photos of herself, she cannot wear one and maybe she doesnt care anymore about the subject.

The Mallorca stay was pretty much choreographed according to the gossip and critizism of the past years and the economic situation in Spain. Everybody looks happy but as much as they might get along ok its part of the plan to show the unified front that was missing in the last years and contributed so much to the rumour mill and strained family image of the SRF.

Back
Top Bottom