Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Maria Zarita related I'm SRF in some way? If not, who is she?

She is first cousin to Prince Filipe, Infanta Elena and Infanta Christina
She is daughter of Infanta Margarita
post 163

Is Maria Zarita related I'm SRF in some way? If not, who is she?

H.E.Doña María Zurita is a niece of H.M.King Juan Carlos I,her mother is the kings youngers sister The Infanta Margarita of Spain.

Last edited:
Lovely photos of the children in the Somni and also the luncheon photos. The king seems happy to see his grandchildren.

Delivery of the trophies
http://www.daylife.com/search/photos/1/grid?q=trophy+ceremony%2C+Copa+del+rey%2C+ses+voltes+park
BelgaPicture - Category details

Impiden a los ´indignados´ entregar sus demandas al Rey - La Opinión A Coruña

The king, queen and Felipe came to the Parc de la Mar straight from Puerto Portals, where they had eaten with the rest of the family.
Following the family meeting, the eight grandchildren of the king, one by one, came to the king's car to kiss goodbye to their grandfather and left to Marivent.
Los Reyes y el príncipe entregan los trofeos de la Copa de Vela - Diario de Mallorca

Last edited:
How cute are the photos with the King and Queen getting kisses from their grandbabies? My cold, cold heart may actually melt!

The pictures were wonderful. Too bad the King didn't join them for lunch. I'm excited to see the celebrations of the World Youth Day. I'm sure all the royal kids will attend.

Back
Top Bottom