Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously Duke, what would you have tham do? Pout and snort? That would be a sight... :neutral:

Can some of our spanish friends tell, is queen Sofia still in Mallorca, or did she flew to Madrid also? The press reports are rather confusing.

Thread locked for Moderator review!

All off topic posts have been removed,this is a Summer 2012 Vacation thread!

The Queen is flying back to Spain today. Would she continue her vacation and fly back to Palma ? Or is the King still there ?

the queen is in london...tonight flying back to spain

Felipe will have to go to the Domenican Republic to attend the inauguration of the new president from August 15-17. After that, I guess the Asturias family will go on their private holiday.

Other family members like Queen Sofia or King Juan Carlos might surface from time to time but the agenda work will only start again beginning of September.

ADDED
Gallery JC dining with Nadal, the King looks well recovered here
http://www.vanitatis.com/multimedia...arlos/#nadal-de-cena-con-don-juan-carlos-7104

JC took a trip on the Fortuna, the boat needed to be moved to another port in order to be maintained
http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2012/08/14/el-rey-juan-carlos-saca-de-paseo-al-fortuna-20137/

Last edited:
It's been a difficult holiday, but then it was sort of expected - Spain is going through difficult economic circumstances.

Elena is living her life and Cristina's husband is about to be charged for being a crook. Queen Sofia is doing her own stuff, and JC is doing the same. I think it's pretty much what happens in life when kids have their own families and move away. :D

From this summer holiday I take the wonderful pictures of the Felipe, Letizia and the girls - most specially the girls. They are gorgeous and as impeccable educated as they'e always been. There is the impish smile from Sofia and the poise and carriage from Leonor. They are stunners.

It's been a difficult holiday, but then it was sort of expected - Spain is going through difficult economic circumstances.

Elena is living her life and Cristina's husband is about to be charged for being a crook. Queen Sofia is doing her own stuff, and JC is doing the same. I think it's pretty much what happens in life when kids have their own families and move away. :D

From this summer holiday I take the wonderful pictures of the Felipe, Letizia and the girls - most specially the girls. They are gorgeous and as impeccable educated as they'e always been. There is the impish smile from Sofia and the poise and carriage from Leonor. They are stunners.

The Borbóns are also going through one of their worst years,I was half expecting them to cancel the annual holiday to Palma but they came in various groups and then departed as quickly as they arrived.

I have to agree the highlight was Felipe,Letizia and the little Infantas!

The pictures are lovely. Thanks for posting. Haven't visited this site for 2 weeks and I'm treated with these lovely pictures.

I think she is a cousin of the two, but I´m not sure. All I know is she is one of the closest persons outside of the family.

I think she is a cousin of the two, but I´m not sure. All I know is she is one of the closest persons outside of the family.

Thanks,I've since had time to look it up.

She's the daughter of Princess Eugenie of Greece and Denmark,who was the youngest child and only daughter of Prince George of Greece and Denmark and Princess Marie Bonaparte.Princess Eugénie married Prince Dominic Radziwiłł on 30 May 1938.

They have 2 children

Princess Tatiana Maria Renata Eugenia Elisabeth Margarete Radziwiłł.

Prince George Andreas Dominicus Heironymus Peter Leon Radziwiłł .

The press only copy the information, the news has been posted on his blog by Iñaki Anasagasti, a Basque nationalist politician who always criticizes the royal family and that in recent years only gets public prominence when he attackes them. So really not the informant is reliable and has not provided any information or evidence to show that it is true. In October, there are elections in the Basque Country, so probably Anasagasti wants publicity ...

The Royal House has denied the information

Monarquía Confidencial

Anasagasti versus la Casa Real por un supuesto viaje de los prncipes a Fiyi

The press is really obsessed with the holidays of the Asturias. I dont get it. The SRF is a royal family. They stand out and of course they do lavish things, obviously forced to do them behind closed doors. Why cant they accept it as a fact and move on? They are royals, have priviledges and will not do the same holiday or stay in the same hotels as the ordinary spaniard. What do people expect, that they go camping for 10 Euros per day? Its ridiculous. Fidji or not, they travel with security and as a consequence will pay a lot of money or stay with rich friends in order to get privacy. If you want a royal family, you should be able to afford them, there is no such thing as a "normal" royal, nothing in their lifestyle is comparable to the ordinary spaniard.

Back
Top Bottom